I love my community, pennington hill. So lets clean it up.

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“*** CRYSTAL ***”

Since: Jan 09

CLAY CO..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

friend wrote:
Oh hogs on the holl thats a good one whoever u r. i lobe it. i would like to see more of what u think. ur a tripp. so cool.love it.
she aint got no one worried thats the point .. i have nothing to do with her or any of them but they always like this topix can't keep us out of thier mouths must mean they are always thinking of us.. ty and far as everyone else idont care .. just as long as they leave me and my boys alone thats just plain stupid and trashyy... so dont say we are thinking of her or them they started the thread not me i was told of it so i replied takeing up for myself and my kids ty..
wow

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Conley you rock

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

I personally love Pennington Hill and ALL of its Residents! Sometimes during the Spring and Summer I go up there to play basketball and all of us together have a great, great time! It truly is a blessing for sure.:-) <3 XOXO. Nothing like basketball on Pennington Hill in the beautiful summer weather. I LOVE it!:-).

“*** CRYSTAL ***”

Since: Jan 09

CLAY CO..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

XTheLegendaryMrDreamX wrote:
I personally love Pennington Hill and ALL of its Residents! Sometimes during the Spring and Summer I go up there to play basketball and all of us together have a great, great time! It truly is a blessing for sure.:-) <3 XOXO. Nothing like basketball on Pennington Hill in the beautiful summer weather. I LOVE it!:-).
yes i must agree i for one have always loved pennington hill i was raised there and i will always love phill.. everyone is always negative about everywhere but if someone don't like were they are they should move.. and its about time some positive is said about clay co... manchester... and ect...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

You and I both Crystal and yes, Pennington Hill truly IS a great Community.:-) <3 XOXO. Amen to it. I'd love to see and hear others being thankful for the blessings of Manchester, Kentucky too. Many want to proclaim as if Clay County especially is nothing but druggies but that is just NOT true as you and I know! There are many wonderful AND indeed MATURE people in Clay County. It is simple. We all must change what needs to be changed for the greater good. ALWAYS!:-).
funny

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

bratty wrote:
U assume when something is said aboutpur family it comes from us. i never started this crap. u think i did. u think u know who i am but u dont. u did talk about that boy. this is the last time ill be talkin to u on here i want to talk face to face. cant wait. i dont give a da*& how manty profiles u have. all u can do is call the law and social workers on ppl. well if we were that bad the kids would be gone. i love my kids u got no right talkin about em. like i.said post ur heart out ill never wast my time thats all this is. now when i see u around thats what im waitin on. its not our fault that dads world cant keep him out of another girls world. list
honey, you no you dont want none of her, but everybody had plenty of you. aint this all crazy, not just your ENTIRE FAMILY, but acting all bad...get real. there is nothing,your stupid bunch could do to that family, best people on the hill.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Crystal, you're hot stuff baby! I miss seeing those boobs and that lovely ass. ;-). It has been way-too LONG. ;-).
hey Michelle

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

your a rooten stinking woman i did not no that you was a lesbian the last time that i had my way with you i couldnt screw you because i had my whole fist in yor pussy and it is a big fist and there was room for a dogs dick to go in the man who knows you real well from pennington hill resident if you ever lived on pennington hill and if you have moved away you are a piece of shit good riddness for you know me well since i have been accused of lies on he pennington hill this man knows you well

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Pennington Hill and sex. 2 things a REAL man just can't live without. ;-).
guy

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

sounds like p- hill is a real good place for kids to get destroyed

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

People regardless of age can get destroyed by any evil, anywhere actually. AND, Pennington Hill really is a lovely place. Pennington Hill is NOT the ONLY place that drugs exist. Let us not forget such great TRUTH. ;-) <3 XOXO.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 51 of51
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Heard they had more ppl to get on drugs 47 min John 77 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min RepubliCons 144,686
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 127,850
russell corum 3 hr Fed Up 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 4 hr only me 16,114
changes to wklb swap shop 4 hr True 43
Why WKLB 4 hr Good Show With John 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Manchester People Search