I love my community, pennington hill....

I love my community, pennington hill. So lets clean it up.

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pennington hill resident

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Jul 7, 2012
It used to be a great place to live with family. Now it is full of drugie meth making ppl, drunks and bad girls. I will not name names but my children cant play at the park for these people. Im afraid to let them go play at the park. there is so many grow men that talk nasty to little girls. something needs done about these peolpe. if one of mine are ever talked to in a bad way or touched in a bad way i will kill the one on the hill. or ones on the hill.
use to live ther

Downers Grove, IL

#2 Jul 7, 2012
it used to be a great place. now its filled with druggies n nasty old men.
bo bo roark

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Jul 7, 2012
i live on top of the hill ill help ypu clean it up i dont like the shit that hangs around thier thats wher my brother pee wee got is drugs and died up hear;
junkie

Downers Grove, IL

#4 Jul 7, 2012
i know that a shame.... all of em needs to be ran off... the philpots henson and the smiths. one of em tried to rape my besy friend to..lets get em out of here. remember when that little bany got ahold of the drugs. so many tradgys cause of the dellers.
nasty dealers

Downers Grove, IL

#5 Jul 7, 2012
we need to get it back like it used to be. before everybody started bringing the drugs in. i know about two dellers. l.p and c.ansd. s. and h.s you know who im talkin about.lets do something. iv already called law if the dont do something soon im calling frankfort.
Go for it

London, KY

#6 Jul 8, 2012
Yeh it really does need cleaned up,I for one live up in here to and that is all there is.Drugheads,methmakers,and perverts it is a great place to live but u cant hardly let ur children out anymore for these ppl.
Michelle

Somerset, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2012
I hate that place an it has been nothing but trouble an all who lives there perverts an druggies an now just plain ole nasty people...
conley

London, KY

#9 Jul 9, 2012
i like pennington hill i like just walking back and forth listening to my rap musik and thinking about my next high and finding a good shade tree to beat my meat under , having sex wif my hand is a sure way i relives my stress and i know my fist wont get pregnart
leeroy

Manchester, KY

#10 Jul 10, 2012
conley wrote:
i like pennington hill i like just walking back and forth listening to my rap musik and thinking about my next high and finding a good shade tree to beat my meat under , having sex wif my hand is a sure way i relives my stress and i know my fist wont get pregnart
dont forget watching everyone up at the graveyard. Oouchie & leeann dont like being watched.
jealous people

Manchester, KY

#11 Jul 10, 2012
this thread is so childish and lame get a life phill is a great place... and yes some are doing wrong but so are others at every other place not just here i mean give me a brake its got less trouble than most of clay co..
familymember

Hazard, KY

#12 Jul 10, 2012
bo bo roark wrote:
i live on top of the hill ill help ypu clean it up i dont like the shit that hangs around thier thats wher my brother pee wee got is drugs and died up hear;
i dont believe this is bobo talkin on here. ill help y'all clean it up..i was half raised up there. and the nasty shit needs to go.
Michelle

Somerset, KY

#13 Jul 10, 2012
they are some sick people who live up thier an a bunch of drug dealers an thieves who will still what ever they can to get a pill believe that u cant not clean it up to u remove all that trash from up thier nasty a$$ people,,,they share everything i mean everything....
Michelle

Somerset, KY

#14 Jul 10, 2012
conley wrote:
u are sure telling the truth u like looking through people windows an u are a pervert just like millard he needs to b in jail what a nasty old man everyone knows what he done to his kids an other children up there makes me so sick to my stomache,,,just plain nasty inbreeds....
familymember

Hazard, KY

#16 Jul 12, 2012
my family still lives on Phill and everytime i go up there its different ppl living in the smiths rent houses...maybe thats the ppl y'all are talkin about..and if i were u all id call unite up their azzes everyday till something was done
amy lane

Manchester, KY

#17 Jan 14, 2013
i dont no you but you need to get your facts straight about millerd fults if he has done what you said instead of putting it on here go to 5the police its never to late to get some one for child abuse that way he would never bother another child if this is true
haha

London, KY

#18 Jan 16, 2013
Cliff smith is the worst thing pennington hill has ever had!! lyar, cheater,druggie,beater, you name it and he probly done it becaus he is just plane horrible
which one

Hazard, KY

#19 Jan 17, 2013
haha wrote:
Cliff smith is the worst thing pennington hill has ever had!! lyar, cheater,druggie,beater, you name it and he probly done it becaus he is just plane horrible
u talking cliff smith with those dumps to rent or the other man that lives on phill... as for both seems u are either jealous or just have no live and worry about everyone else those who live in glass houses better be careful about throwing stones ur times comming u nasty bunch of heptC whores and ur throwed down bastard kids.... hows that for judgeing if u can i sure can...
Amy Lane

Somerset, KY

#20 Jan 17, 2013
why is people so worried about what others do they need to clean up their selves and then talk about others and try to help them if they are so worried if this guy millrd is a child abuser dont talk on here go to him and talk it out i am sure he would tell you if he was
Jim Bob

Tucker, GA

#21 Jan 17, 2013
Is this a good place to meet young girls? I'm going to check it out.
guy

Campbellsville, KY

#22 Jan 18, 2013
you must be another child molester

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Wisdom of Ages 174,858
District one 4 hr Voter 3
Superintendent breaking law 7 hr George axl DEZARN 28
Joe White for County Attorney 8 hr Snowwhite 15
Roger holt and Darryl penington 8 hr Vernon lee 5
Clearance Holland and the marlboro man 8 hr Teddy smallwood 7
KSP Trooper Joe Oliver (Dec '12) 10 hr Honest voter 14

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages