Do you know these rules
Do you know these rules

San Jose, CA

#1 Jul 9, 2013
Jewelry is women’s fashion weapon. Beautiful clothes cannot leave the jewelry and accessories which can improve our unique charm instantly. As an addict of jewelry, I would like to share my experience to everyone.We should follow some rules when we wear jewelry. The advantage of these rules is that let the jewelry play its decorative role, and make the accessories wore in a correct way.The rules are shown below.
Quantity
Quantity of jewelry and accessories need special attention.Wearing too much jewelry is not wise choice,because too much jewelry may make we look like a Christmas tree.So, how many jewelry should we wear? From my view,the quantity should less than three. Besides,we had better not wear more than two pieces of jewelry of same type.
Color
The jewelry and accessories we wear should maintain same color system, which aim at making all the jewelry and accessories go with each other. For example,if we have adorned yourself with diamond necklace, we had better choose light color earrings and bracelet to match it.
Identity
Our own identity,gender, age, occupation and social status should be consistent with the jewelry and accessories we choose.As a 27 years old girl,I often buy hipanema bracelets from the site brazilianbikinijacal which sells the jewelry suit young people. Another example is that the top jewelry is more suitable for grand social occasions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min hmmmmmmmmm 171,802
Pentacostal church in London ky 1 hr Entertainer 10
Word Association (Mar '10) 11 hr LoL 220
word game (Jan '12) 11 hr LoL 43
Ageless Weight Loss Blonde 16 hr Wanna Tap It 1
Brittany Jo Robinson 18 hr Curiousbeaver 1
Honky tonk in eat manchester Mon jeeeeeeeez 7

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages