Ward Turner Jr
Runnin Scared Ward Turner

Frankfort, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
You must be runnin scared to be runnin that mouth about Bev! HAHA..HAHA..MotherFvcker

You are the fvcking scared chicken....I didn't even know you were on here last night runnin your dope mouth. If you had something to say to me, why didn't ya come on over.

I didn't have a computer with me. LOL...you want people to think i was next door and scared of you ...when you are the one runnin scared because you got questioned by a detective yesterday...HAHA

AND I HAD NOT ONE DAMN THING TO DO WITH IT, MOTHERFVCKER ....

SO SINCE YOU ARE SO FIN BIG...COME ON UP TO FRANKFORT!!!!!

YOU AND YOUR SORRY DADDY CAN MOVE OFF MY PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.

Frankfort, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2013
YOU STARTED A LIE ON BRENDA TO COVER YOUR A$$ ...AND LOOK WHERE IT GOT YOU...

Frankfort, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2013
I already told your grandma and the rest of that white trash to move:)
NOW MOVE YOUR DADDY IN WITH YOU!
east manchester

London, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2013
big ward and booger both are rats and tail packers.thank you miss frankfort.they need out of that house they will get them a rude awakening.some time.yes booger lied on brenda.ill see them booth down the road latter nothing last forever ward needs to pay rent like all the other poor people.
Runnin scared Ward Turner

Frankfort, KY

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Runnin Scared Ward Turner wrote:
You must be runnin scared to be runnin that mouth about Bev! HAHA..HAHA..MotherFvcker
You are the fvcking scared chicken....I didn't even know you were on here last night runnin your dope mouth. If you had something to say to me, why didn't ya come on over.
I didn't have a computer with me. LOL...you want people to think i was next door and scared of you ...when you are the one runnin scared because you got questioned by a detective yesterday...HAHA
AND I HAD NOT ONE DAMN THING TO DO WITH IT, MOTHERFVCKER ....
SO SINCE YOU ARE SO FIN BIG...COME ON UP TO FRANKFORT!!!!!
YOU AND YOUR SORRY DADDY CAN MOVE OFF MY PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
Do you think grandma wants to look at you after I read to her what you wrote on here about Brenda Thur. night.
You know how she is, hates to say anything to you but hopes you get the hell away...and take daddy too!
AND you not only talked about Brenda...you lied the other day about what Shar said...AND she doesn't want to look at you S.O.B.'s

HAHA you guys have lost your meal ticket with grandma and family..FINALLY THEY SEE THRU YOU...

I DID LAST TIME I WAS THERE AND YOU TOOK HER MONEY ORDER..AND DIDNT DO WHAT YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO.... YOU HAD TO GO BUY HER ANOTHER ONE, WHEN I SHOWED UP ON SCENE.
BEBVERLY

Frankfort, KY

#6 Dec 28, 2013
LOWLIFE MFERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beverly Sizemore 2 hr Leslie Bowling-Hi... 32
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr -Christopher Jarvis 812
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr -Christopher Jarvis 165,695
Garage builders 4 hr M Naylor 3
Anyone need any plumbing done 7 hr keith 3
GEORGE DEZARN aka AXL ROSE UNDER ARREST 7 hr Mail man 1
rooster fighting in clay county (Aug '07) 10 hr Bev 207

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages