wondering

London, KY

#1 Apr 11, 2013
does anyone know him and what kind of guy is he
Yeppers

London, KY

#2 Apr 12, 2013
I know him well and his name is spelled Joey Reid. He is a red-neck, rooster fighting, take care of his own, done a little prison time country boy. Like most around here, you don't mess with him, he won't mess with you. He seems to be doing quite well since coming back home. If he likes you he will do anything for you, if he don't, stay outta his way !
AGREE

Williamsburg, KY

#5 Apr 15, 2013
Great guy. I agree with Yeppers 100%
Z MAN

Somerset, KY

#6 Apr 22, 2013
Nice Person
sexy

Somerset, KY

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Is he single?
cell mate

London, KY

#8 May 2, 2013
he turned gay while we was locked up put it to him every other night he took it like a little school boy tight stuff
the truth

London, KY

#9 May 3, 2013
is that he squeeled like a pig deliverance I bet
think

Somerset, KY

#10 May 6, 2013
why don't you say that stuff to his face,scared to
friendly babe

United States

#11 May 6, 2013
I hope he's not gay. that thing is huge;) I loved it :)
jojo reid

London, KY

#12 May 17, 2013
cell mate wrote:
he turned gay while we was locked up put it to him every other night he took it like a little school boy tight stuff
If i didnt have anything better to do then sit like a lil scared bitch behind a computer and talk shit bout other people then i would do the world a favorite, go deep throat a gun since you seem like someone that would be good at doing that.. and pull the trigger u lil pussy! Why dont you put your real name on here....thats my daddy and i bet you wouldnt say that to his face! And if you just so happen to grow some balls.. we are not hard to find!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Seghila 149,672
looking for info on family (Apr '10) 1 hr Mike feldman 14
Pokemon Go 1 hr pokeman 4
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke 3 hr Hardly Smart 12
Tim Lawson 4 hr Yeti 2
2006 Rubicon 500 4 sale 7 hr Rick 3
Ronald Gibson 8 hr You Know Me G 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages