please help

Liberty, KY

#1 Jul 8, 2008
If anyone can help please post comments!! Ricky was missing for 13 years till they found his body in 2005 his suspected murder was found dead that same year steven ray sizemore.. Ricky was last seen with steven ray sizemore leaving the moose John Farmer reportedly loaned steven his gun that day.. after that John Farmer reported his gun stolen and then on Aug 21 1993 Farmer was gunned down on his front porch carrying in grocery's.In 2005 it was reported that steven ray sizemore was found shot and burnt in his truck in manchester.Do you know any details please let us know we would like to put this exotic string of events to rest and give closer...
snowwhite

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Jul 8, 2008
I know from reading that no one was ever charged in farmers death,do you know whether there were any suspects[real ones]in sizemores case,I KNOW sizemore was supposed to be a guy that kept getting out of trouble[tho you can hear anything,it appears that someone didn'twant farmer to talk,but i can't figure out about sizemore. I remember being interested in thes cases when they happened,but i had about forgotten them.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 8, 2008
snowwhite wrote:
I know from reading that no one was ever charged in farmers death,do you know whether there were any suspects[real ones]in sizemores case,I KNOW sizemore was supposed to be a guy that kept getting out of trouble[tho you can hear anything,it appears that someone didn'twant farmer to talk,but i can't figure out about sizemore. I remember being interested in thes cases when they happened,but i had about forgotten them.
I had forgooten about them, also. I don't remember anything else being mentioned at all. Sort of swept under the rug. Last administration i suppose
jame

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Jul 9, 2008
about the same time roy glean griffett want miss never did find his body

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#5 Jul 9, 2008
Just more of a cover up from Ed Jordan.....I know his time will come...It might not happen on this earth but he will apy one day for all the MURDERS he has helped along.........Reaping time to Ed Jordan The family of the victims....Want Justice.........Reaping time Ed.....You think No one will talk on you dont you??????But Ol Ed day is comeing to him.......I do not know these other family's But there loved ones did not deserve to be killed......Justice will prevail......in the END....WE WILL WIN.....THE FAT LADY WILL SING....
friend

East Bernstadt, KY

#6 Jul 9, 2008
I did not know Steven Ray back in his younger days but I knew him the last couple years of his life and although I dont know what he had did in the past, to me it seemed like he had turned his life around and was a good man.
Do you Know

Liberty, KY

#7 Jul 9, 2008
friend wrote:
I did not know Steven Ray back in his younger days but I knew him the last couple years of his life and although I dont know what he had did in the past, to me it seemed like he had turned his life around and was a good man.
because he turned his life around does that justify him being involved in multiple murders?????
Do you Know

Liberty, KY

#8 Jul 9, 2008
jame wrote:
about the same time roy glean griffett want miss never did find his body
was he associated with ricky white, steven ray sizemore or the farmer guy
snowwhite

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Jul 9, 2008
Do you Know wrote:
<quoted text> because he turned his life around does that justify him being involved in multiple murders?????
NO but it would explain why someone killed him,maybe his concience was hurting him and he was going to come clean and that would involve someone else that didn't want him talking.
Do you Know

Liberty, KY

#10 Jul 9, 2008
that also makes sense!!
think about it

Frankfort, KY

#11 Jul 10, 2008
I knew all this families personally and I can say there were good things about them all but they all chose a lifestyle that ended up getting them killed. That is a choice.
joan

Hopkinsville, KY

#12 Jul 10, 2008
that all happen about the time roy glean griffett went miss he never be found wish for his dad they would find his body his mom died last years not no
joan

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Jul 10, 2008
were her son was grive herself to death

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#14 Jul 10, 2008
joan wrote:
were her son was grive herself to death
What?
kin folks

London, KY

#15 Jul 10, 2008
I know one thing, ever who said Steve Sizemore or
his dead daddy were good men and turned their lives around, don't know much. All i know is the
S.O.B. ARE HOME NOW.
cusion

Hopkinsville, KY

#17 Jul 11, 2008
bomp
bump

London, KY

#18 Jul 12, 2008
to the top somone knows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Paul 167,545
Down on George axl 1 hr GENESIS 4
who is the biggest hung man in clay county 2 hr FYI 16
Ryan Gibson 15 hr Wondering 1
DON'T let randy napier in your bathroom 16 hr Vengence with rath 34
clay county crusin car show (Jul '07) 16 hr Jojo 12
Ashley/Billy Joe 17 hr Trash 9

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages