Manchester, KY

#2 Nov 2, 2011
pol wrote:
Who do you think is a good worker.
Most of the good workers are gone. They left and went to work in London
bb

Harpursville, NY

#3 Nov 2, 2011
Lol what worker half the pct hides out and the housekeepers does the jobs I was a put in up there a couple weeks ago and the housekeeper got me what I needed them housekeepers are the best from what I seen
Facts

Manchester, KY

#4 Nov 4, 2011
bb wrote:
Lol what worker half the pct hides out and the housekeepers does the jobs I was a put in up there a couple weeks ago and the housekeeper got me what I needed them housekeepers are the best from what I seen
Sounds like someone in housekeeping got mad.The PCT'S pick up your garbage in the afternoon. When you are suppose to pick it up.You guys are the 1 that have a break room to go to.If, you clean like you are suppose too. That place wouldn't be so nasty!!!!!!!!!!Worry about your job & not the PCT'S!!!!!!!!!!I have been a patient there & they work there butts off!!!!!!!!!!
wondering

Manchester, KY

#5 Nov 4, 2011
I have seen the pct's walk past room's that have lights flashing above them is that housekeeping job to go in there and see what they need? I thought that was what the pct's job was...Not all pct's do that but some do...
Facts

Manchester, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2011
Sometimes the lights are for nurses.They know it & if nurses don't respond that's there fault.
pct

Lake Mary, FL

#7 Nov 5, 2011
Its like this until you have worked as a pct or a cna you have no right talking about what they do because you really have no idea. I mean really could you do what we do as far as baths a changing ppl. So unless you have been in our shoes the best thing for you to do is shut it up and stay at home and live off our tax money okay
pct

Lake Mary, FL

#8 Nov 5, 2011
wondering wrote:
I have seen the pct's walk past room's that have lights flashing above them is that housekeeping job to go in there and see what they need? I thought that was what the pct's job was...Not all pct's do that but some do...
actually yes that is there job. Anyone that is employed by the hospital is not suppose to walk by a call light if it is on. They are to go in and see what the patient needs it doesnt matter who you are.
Teresa

Brownsville, TN

#9 Nov 9, 2011
I work in the registration part of the hospital. time and time again I walked past 2 females in the floor cleaning what looked like the cracks in the floor.. in the time that I've been here which is four years I have never seen anyone else. I haven't seen those 2 in a very long time.. what happened to them?
former worker

Somerset, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2011
are they hiring

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shot close to Goose Rock 3 hr CC4life 12
back to school giveaway 6 hr mjcreec 1
Nicole sunmer 9 hr None of ur buisness 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr Wes250 142,273
does anyone know were gary scalf is (May '08) 14 hr Billy Smith 9
ratting to the cops 21 hr be careful 1
Stolen property at Beech Creek apartmentst 22 hr Beechcreeker 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages