little matthew collins jr
mhm

Macon, GA

#107 Apr 16, 2009
<small>
you people probably don't even know heather, your all probably have never been in heather's house, your just starting something to run your mouth about. your just like my sorry excuse for a father. heather's a good mom, i know for a fact that her house is always clean. i've known heather every since i've been her child's best friend.+ courtney might have said "hell or damn" them aren't very bad words, like everyone else is using. what did her children ever do to you? kill your dog or something? or are you just trying to run your mouth, because you have nothing else to do, thats probably the truth. heather has never been evicted, or thrown out of her home. she doesn't do drugs. now, go run off and play cards or something, and leave this post alone, or just talk about the topic "little matthew collins jr" and leave heather out because it isn't called, "heather & courtney folmar"! thank you.(:
so funny

Greenbrier, AR

#108 Apr 16, 2009
mhm wrote:
<small>
you people probably don't even know heather, your all probably have never been in heather's house, your just starting something to run your mouth about. your just like my sorry excuse for a father. heather's a good mom, i know for a fact that her house is always clean. i've known heather every since i've been her child's best friend.+ courtney might have said "hell or damn" them aren't very bad words, like everyone else is using. what did her children ever do to you? kill your dog or something? or are you just trying to run your mouth, because you have nothing else to do, thats probably the truth. heather has never been evicted, or thrown out of her home. she doesn't do drugs. now, go run off and play cards or something, and leave this post alone, or just talk about the topic "little matthew collins jr" and leave heather out because it isn't called, "heather & courtney folmar"! thank you.(:
You cuss nasty just like them. Yes she has been evicted house / trailor not fit to live in after lazy drug dealer heather lived in it.Sounds like your father and courtney mom perfect match , poor excuse. I do not like discussing anything with children , so go to bed you got school tomorrow,
mhm

Macon, GA

#109 Apr 17, 2009
"so funny" i only used the words "damn and hell" and your saying i cuss like some other people? i'm not a child either. she hasn't been evicted, and heather doesn't do drugs. my father doesn't need anyone, because he's a lowlife person. you probably know him, i bet he's talked about you. i know probably more than you do about heather, your just making things up. matthew's being starting rumors, that aren't true. and i thought this post was called "little matthew collins jr" not "heather & her daughter courtney folmar" people stick to the topic, gosh.
nonsense

Danville, KY

#110 Apr 18, 2009
mhm wrote:
"so funny" i only used the words "damn and hell" and your saying i cuss like some other people? i'm not a child either. she hasn't been evicted, and heather doesn't do drugs. my father doesn't need anyone, because he's a lowlife person. you probably know him, i bet he's talked about you. i know probably more than you do about heather, your just making things up. matthew's being starting rumors, that aren't true. and i thought this post was called "little matthew collins jr" not "heather & her daughter courtney folmar" people stick to the topic, gosh.
Come on now Heather started post and it turned on her.Ppl know's what she is and what a nasty mouth, and her daughter has word's not fit to hear.Go back and read your cussing heather.Shame on you.All true about you Heather.
mhm

Clay City, KY

#111 Apr 19, 2009
Heather didn't start this post. Some other lowlife did.
yes

Somerset, KY

#112 Apr 19, 2009
mhm wrote:
Heather didn't start this post. Some other lowlife did.
yes she did.
STFU

London, KY

#113 Apr 19, 2009
you know the only conclusion i see here...is the ones that are talking about Heather...n Paige...they really dont even know who they are...I am sure who ever it is...Is just childish..and they Dont personally know Heather...they only going on what they heard from Matthew...and this is stupid.This is called Matthew Collins Jr...it dont say nuttin about Heather.Get a grip people..How many more times ya'll going to keep repeating her name...lol...Makes me want to meet her since she is this Interesting...there is something about this Heather person that you certain people are hating on...Hell whats up Heather!!I dont hate!!I appreciate!!
hello

London, KY

#114 Apr 19, 2009
STFU wrote:
you know the only conclusion i see here...is the ones that are talking about Heather...n Paige...they really dont even know who they are...I am sure who ever it is...Is just childish..and they Dont personally know Heather...they only going on what they heard from Matthew...and this is stupid.This is called Matthew Collins Jr...it dont say nuttin about Heather.Get a grip people..How many more times ya'll going to keep repeating her name...lol...Makes me want to meet her since she is this Interesting...there is something about this Heather person that you certain people are hating on...Hell whats up Heather!!I dont hate!!I appreciate!!
I am a very interesting person. They like my name that is why they keep repeating it. They only hate me cause im better than them. so thanks.
Hello

Lancaster, WI

#115 Apr 19, 2009
thats real funny
hello

London, KY

#116 Apr 19, 2009
Hello wrote:
thats real funny
what is so funny about the truth?
lies

Somerset, KY

#117 Apr 19, 2009
hello wrote:
<quoted text>what is so funny about the truth?
Heather does not know what a truth is!!!lmao
wish

Somerset, KY

#118 Apr 19, 2009
STFU wrote:
Wish u luck, cover u know what up... lmao
hello

London, KY

#119 Apr 19, 2009
lies wrote:
<quoted text>Heather does not know what a truth is!!!lmao
why dont she, do you know her. she has not lied to me, what about you.
what

London, KY

#120 Apr 19, 2009
wish wrote:
<quoted text>Wish u luck, cover u know what up... lmao
what r u talking about?
go back

Somerset, KY

#121 Apr 20, 2009
Go back read stfu, maybe you will get it.It's called protection.lmao
heather

Somerset, KY

#122 Apr 20, 2009
hes not gay
mhm

Macon, GA

#124 Apr 23, 2009
this whole post is freaking retarted.
heather

Harrison, AR

#125 Apr 23, 2009
I know i should have never started it.Im sorry Matthew.
whatever

Harrison, AR

#126 Apr 25, 2009
heather wrote:
I know i should have never started it.Im sorry Matthew.
you all are so stupid. get a freakin life retards.
heather

Vilonia, AR

#127 Apr 25, 2009
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>you all are so stupid. get a freakin life retards.
I wish you would stop, Matthew come in get me.Someone called me retards!!Tell them Matthew i'm not tardy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire dept 4 hr Hwy 2000 resident 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Bill McReal 163,327
Michelle Jackson 5 hr Bill 7
who is the crazyiest person in (manchester) (Jan '11) 5 hr Mikylikesit 46
New Restaurant Tax... 7 hr Stay In Clay 2
Clay co murders (May '07) 15 hr Indy too 179
a man is so hot wearing women's clothes 17 hr sounds good 7

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages