Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Most of these are KYs problems, but I'm sure they relate to Clay Co, KY's toilet bowl. http://www.topix.com/forum/county/clay-ky/TR0...
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Nazis (funny):

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Kluxer (funny):

KKK in Georgia (not funny):

Harold and Kumar 2, KKK Scene :

DUH

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

TOPIXS!
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Free Speech is your alls issue ? Wow... so u got morons, and they oppressing... okay, that signals fascism... anybody being serious about the myriad issues Clay County is faced with ? Or yall just gonna go ahead and flush yoselves ?
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

One anonymous Topix user, regarding the unsolved murdered in Clay County, said this:“Man kills without ceasing, to nourish himself; but since in addition he needs to kill for pleasure, he has invented the chase! The child kills the insects he finds, the little birds, all the little animals that come in his way. But this does not suffice for the irresistible need of massacre that is in us. It is not enough to kill beasts; we must kill man too. Long ago this need was satisfied by human sacrifice. Now, the necessity of living in society has made murder a crime. We condemn and punish the assassin! But as we cannot live without yielding to this natural and imperious instinct of death, we relieve ourselves from time to time, by wars. Then a whole nation slaughters another nation. It is a feast of blood, a feast that maddens armies and intoxicates the civilians, women and children, who read, by lamplight at night, the feverish story of massacre.”

Other anonymous Topix users said a lot http://www.topix.com/forum/city/manchester-ky... http://www.topix.com/forumsearch/city/manches... :

“mary sue i know u and ur family very good and ur no good ass people.u kill for other people money,u can't work for what u get,u take it from others,u lie and kill.we all know u sizemore,ur father killed ur husband so u could get his money,and i know for a fact that ur father like too hv sex with men,he told me ,that how i know for sure, and stephen ray didn't want to go to jail .he didn't want to be like his daddy,u know i'm rigth,so dont run ur mouth ,and no mary sue i'm not jealous of ur lifestyles.i don't hv to hv people killed for my lifestyles,like u do.i know u real good and guess what u know me very well too.lol lol.all u r is a nasty slut always with be too.just sit back and think of who all u and ur family done worng and i may came to mind,everything i'm sayin is true,i know how u and ur family work,i know about ur dad and jhon c.u know who i'm talking about,just think all of it will came to u,i hv been in ur home alot of times,i know ur frist husband too.and ur son. hv a good like stupid nasty ass.hoestly u know me .and u know what i'm sayin is true dont u mary sue sizemore”

knewemall from Broken Arrow, OK says:“didnt see anything but the story was little stevie sent johny farmer into pats to get rick supposedly for not paying for a kilo of coke. Rick didnt make it back and johny got shot thru his girlfriends window the next night. Got rid of the witness to the killing supposedly. Then years later rick was found in a shallow grave and stevie got shot and burned up in somebodys driveway. Stevie got what he was used to dishing out. To bad it took so long. August 1993;
Lil Stevie (Steven Ray Sizemore) sent Johnny Farmer to Pat's to kill Rick (Ricky White?) for not paying for a Kilo of Cocaine. Rick never came back. Years later, Rick's body was found in a shallow grave. The next night, Johnny Farmer got shot through the window, through his head, at his girlfriends house, while he and his girlfriend were sitting on the couch, supposedly, by Lil Stevie, in order to get rid of the witness. Later on, Stevie was shot, and burned up in somebody's driveway.” Stevie and a Stevie Ray ? It all started at Moose Lodge, leads to Little Goose.
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Ha Ha from Corbin, KY says,“one was that farmer was drunk at the moose and was called outside( by one who is not named) and this person opened the trunk of a vehicle and white's body (Ricky White) was in there..supposedly (according to rumor) they closed the trunk and went back inside the moose to finish getting drunk!”

Rebel Chick from Corbin KY:“Go to Sibert's grocery and ask around. Wasn't any unanswered questions. Bart killed Kattie, Jessie saw it, then had to shoot Bart . cause if he hadn't he'd have ended up dead hisself. Bart was evil, and everyone on Horse Creek knew it. Where were you at.”

Cattie Lou Lewis's daugther writes:“I was the one that posted asking questiong about my father, I know that he was an evil bastered for killing my mother, I dont know alot about my fathers past, I dont even know when he was born or what day he died, I was never close to my dads side of the family because my mothers side of the family wouldn't let me go over there, I would go to sibertmarket but I don't really know them that well and I would feel uncomfortable asking them questions like why my dad was such a f**king physco and I dont live in clay co anymore I really just want to know the day he died that way i can get his medical records and autopsy report and figure out everything for myself, i know that he had to have some type of mental illness, to burn his father and that little boy up in that trailor as well as killing my mother and another boy. From what I was Told Jessie Didnt See Him Kill Her Because Bart Was Killed Where Jam Ups Old Gas Station Use To Be And Cattie Was Killed Up On Pawpaw I have the police report, Bart and Jessie Had gotten into it comming from some party in london and bart was going to kill jessie unless he swore that Cattie Killed Herself and bart pulled a gun on jessie and pistal whipped him and Jessie Had no Choice but to killed bart because bart would have killed him, I dont blame Jessie for what he did, thats really all I know, I Was Only 8 Months old when bart killed Cattie So all I know is what they Have told me. I would just like to know a few things, any info would be helpfull, i just want some closure so that i can move on with my life. Thanks.”

There was a rumor that Bart Sibert had burned up an old man and a boy in a trailer fire, and another boy somewhere else.“Jessie lived next to where your dad shot your mom. Jessie was their nearest neighbor. That is how he ended up being a witness as to what happened. That is how Jessie ended up having to defend himself against Bart. Everyone on horse creek knew if Jessie testified in court , he would have ended up dead .”...“I too knew Cattie and Bart. She was a beautiful person inside and out. Bart was very jealous of her and beat her often. I witnessed one of the beatings which has haunted me most of my life. One of the Gibbs' men broke it up while a bunch of others were just standing around. Bart had a likeable side but he also could be coldhearted and evil. The story I heard about the death of his father is different then how you told it. Bart was in jail when his dad's trailer caught on fire, I'm not sure if they ever determined what caused the fire.”…“My mom was dating Bart when he got killed.I only knew him a month or so I guess.I didnt know him long...but I will say I never even heard a harsh word come out of his mouth.I had heard stuff and was weary of him.He seemed like a really sweet guy.He was really nice to us.” One suggested that “bobby sue burnt birkly and the little boy”.“im a cousin to you the day bart shot cattie they had been drinking got into it and he killed her .but he didnt burn his family that is a lie'.your dad was like alot of people on horse creek back then crazy and mean jessie was as mean as anybody else probadly meaner and sneekier than bart dont let people lie to you he didnt kill his dad.jess was paid to kill bart by tuffy but
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

i dont blame him for his girl.and i am close related to you on your moms side cattie was my fav.”

Bruce Lewis writes:“at the time ur mom got shot i was 10 years old, I rememner carring you when was little. i watched bart shoot your mom. i was the last person to talk to your mom before he shot her the exact day i cannot remember but i know it was in the summer of 85 if u need to know anything let me know.”

“Bart killed cattie may 25, 1985. I'm tuffy's grand daughter, harm ( hiram ) was my father. I am also have sibert, my mother is sandy. Me and my daddy lived in ohio, we didnt have a phone and jaunita, catties oldest sister drove out to tell us of the tragedy. we were in clay co by noon the next day. It was awful, and danielle you were only 7 months old honey. bart and cattie had a long history. way back, i'd say round 1975 give or take a few years, cattie and bart were an item, she was madly in love with him, he got sent to prison for something, i could be wrong but i think it was for murder, seems like he got 10 years. It was told after catties murder, that when he went to prison, that she told him she would wait for him. well, they ended up back together what ever the story was. cattie had turned her life around when she became pregnant with you, she was my favorite auntie. she was going to church and had gave her life to the lord. bart had been out drinking on a 2 or 3 day binge, he came home and had bill rowland phillips with him. bart and cattie got to arguing and the rest is history danielle. i remember feeling so torn when this happened, i was up at tuffy and julies at the little house and they was all bad mouthin the siberts, well there sat me and jeff allen, your uncle johnnies boy, he was half sibert too, his mom was ann. all i could think was how could people who are half my blood do something like this. i was 15 years old. now i am 41, as i came across this atricle on the google search engine, it stopped me in my tracks, i was searching the net to try and find out what indian blood line we have on the lewis side, i read all of the comments and thought of danielle, catties daughter and tony catties son. tony is the older brother that someone ask about in these post. he has become a very wonderful man, father and business owner. now thru the eyes and emotions of a 41 yr old woman, i think how awful it was for these children to have their mother taken from them, danielle doesnt remeber cattie, but tony does, he was 12 and what bart took from him grieving well never erase. tony is about 40 now and has had 48 yrs of empty holidays and mothers days with out his mom to be there. maybe its a good thing you dont remember cattie to much danielle. bart had no right to take what he took from these children. and as far as jessie being paid to kill bart by tuffy, well i aint got nothing to say about that. they law in clay county hated bart. he was a wild eyed loose cannon. but not all sibert's are like that danielle, and not all the lewis's are as mean as are forefather's. both sides of our families lived very rough lives in clay county. they survived the only way they knew how. and to the other poster on this blog that ask about letha, well catties daughter that i was refering to as danielle her full name is letha danielle. i can tell you alot more danielle but i dont want to put it on this blog, you have my number and my email honey, just get ahold of me. now i may be getting old, and the question you have happened along time ago, but it will forever be burned into my memory of what took place. as tuffy use to say... i may be gettin old but my tigger finger still works!”
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

-several topix posts were deleted. Many times, topix picks a local person, whose built up a good reputation, to police the popular town's forums. One post, which was deleted, written by “Tony Soprano” said this:“You don't call nobody. I own this town. FBI answers to me. I know your IP address. Keep posting and you'll be visited pal. You will live with the worms, 6 feet under.” Many of the posters about unsolved murders mock “liberals” for raising questions for the thousands slain in Bloody Clay County, as if there's something wrong with folks appalled by the Detriot/Afghanistan/Syria statistics.

Clay County Feudists shot Governors, Sheriffs, Constables, and Homeless. Here's a short List of Bloody Clay County's Murdered, as reported by anonymous Clay Countians :

1-William Justus Goebel
2-Baldy George Baker
3-Tom Baker
4-Steven Ray Sizemore
5,6-Brenda Sue and Mike Dale Davidson, November 6, 1988
7-Catherine Collins, May 30, 2002
8-Steve Collins
9,10,11-Smith Boys and Girl, 1950s
12-John Farmer, Drive-by/Ambushed, August 21, 1993.
13-Andy L. Smith, October 30, 1987.
14-James L. Irvine
15-Sheriff Matt Sizemore, Summer 1969.
16-Roy Glenn Griffin
17-Scott Collins
18-Cecil Harris
19-Tammy Fay Roberts, Found in File Cabinet, in a Pond.
20-Tammy Sizemore
21-Jack France
22-Clayton Napier, Shot w/ Sawed Off Shotgun
23-a Clay Countian's brother was hit on the head w/ the forked end of a hammer
24-Daniel Collett of Jack's Creek, December 26, 2008.
25-Ricky White, August 1993
26-Soap Marcum, Shot in Home, in East Manchester
27-Tony Asher, Shot in his Garage
28-Carl Hubbard
29-Jimmy Honey Woods
30-Teddy Webb, Murdered by 2 Men in Ski Masks in the Bushes, at his Home
31-Matt Sizemore
32-Carl Brumley
33-Gladys Sizemore
34-George Gilligan
35,36-Cattie Lou Lewis and Bart Sibert, May 25, 1985.
37-Jimmy Dezarn
38-Stevie Sizemore, Shot and Burned up in somebody's driveway.
39,40-Birkly and a little boy
41,42,43,44,45-Roark Family, Mom, Dad, 3 Children, Burnt up in Trailer Fire.
46-Ronald Wayne Hensley, February 4, 1984.
47-Irvin Wager

Devil Jim Howard was responsible for the first 3 deaths on this list, many years ago. Rebecca Collins has kept Catherine Collin's death alive on many posts on topix. According to Rebecca, Ed Jordan, an exSheriff, prevented the murder from being investigated. And Rebecca admits that some Collins have done bad things, such as Steve Collins (Roots Branch), but that doesn't mean that cold-blooded murder of innocents in the same extended family is acceptable. It was suggested that Brian Stewart, while sitting in a truck with Catherine Collins, shot the right-hander on her left side. Catherine had her bags packed, and she was going to live with Larry. Steve Davis, an 18 year old, and 2 other kids had witnessed it, and quickly ran up the hill. Brian calls for Debbie before calling 911. Pat Jackson and JR Jackson are in on this too (all according to Topix users). Robert Stivers was implicated in tampering with evidence after the fact. Steven Ray Sizemore was shot 6 miles about Goose Rock School, on Road 2000.“Hinkle Velma” says,“Smith boys and girl were poor, so nobody investigated their deaths.”
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

To Native Americans, the best way to honor the dead, is by speaking their names. When you say somebody's name, say, like Chief Red Bird, which I believe Clay County had something to do with also, to the Earth, Chief Red Bird is still alive.
coalminer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Have any of you all watched the wild and wonderful whites of west virginia. You watch it an it so much like clay county its pitful. If you knew anything about chief red bird you know that writtings on the rock at the park here has some of his words on it. Tells about what kind of chief he was and also has writtings of hebrew, greek on it as well. They have found in many places around here writtings about chief red bird and of other things. History is a lost art not taught to kids anymore, its a shame young people have no idea of our history or there own pedigree. Ask a young person about europe asia or even the capital of ky most give you a dumb look like what you talking about.
willie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

hi coolminer i miss you
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Interesting about Chief Red Bird speaking Greek and Hebrew... I wonder where he picked that up from. I feel like the Whites were recording their behavior, and so when you look back, we got written words of the Whites, but just a bunch of artifacts of the Natives, and therefore, the Natives story has virtually vanished. And I keep on hearing different theories. Before, in 50,000, there was the "Siberian Land Bridge" theory, where man came over to North America from Russia, b/c of the water rescending, and they were able to walk across... maybe Pangaea, IDK... but I do know that a leading theory is that there were two trips to North America, and they could have been on boats. The oldest skeleton found on the Continent was found below the Rio Grande. I also heard that some Welsh had settled Kentucky nearly 100 years before Christopher Columbus did, and that the Indians had been speaking about other Whites for years... not sure if there's much to that. I know that the slaughter of North American Indians were more brutal than South, and some estimate 10 million were slaughted (Zinn), and others say 100 million. I can see the Whites coming in, and just killing all of them "savages", since they recognized them as different than themselves, and since Indians would kill and rape their people for coming on their land, it seemed to justify genocide... even the Western Chickasaw Lands are called the Jackson Purchase today... that would be like calling Germany, Hitlerland, or Israel, Hitlerland, and expect that to be okay. It was a Trail of Tears because of those who died... displacing folks, putting them into little camps... Hitler said everything he was doing, he had learnt from Amerika. I dont know much about Chief Red Bird, just the surface knowledge, he was a Chief, he was killed in Clay County, and his body was dumped in the Creek, ever to be seen of again. No proper burial, just threw him out like a roadkill cat. So the forces of history suggest an awful bloodbath here on the first Western Frontier, on Dark and Bloody Ground, and Kentuckians are living on top of a primitive ancient civilization, of which they've made little progress.
coalminer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

No chief red bird never spoke hebrew or greek his writting is in cherokee the greek an hebrew was placed by travelers in that area. Guess i never make it plain enough, shepherds chapel out of arkansas did a documentary on the rock and had a linquist interupt what was on it, its a very fascinanting show.
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

It didn't really sound right to me anyhow... as a Scientist, I leave open the possibility for anything, but eventually you got to conclude some things... I'll check that documentary out... it sounds really good.
Chief Red Bird

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

Judged:

Thread about the Murder of Gerald Sizemore 83 comments : http://www.topix.com/forum/city/manchester-ky...

Clay County Sheriff Matt Sizemore thread 72 comments : http://www.topix.com/forum/city/manchester-ky...

Clayton Napier thread : http://www.topix.com/forum/city/manchester-ky...

Murder of Jimmy Mills thread :
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/manchester-ky...

Thread for Murder of Matthew Swafford : http://www.topix.com/forum/city/manchester-ky...

Thread for the Murder of Tony Asher : http://www.topix.com/forum/city/manchester-ky...

And that adds to the list of names from above... I that's a book waiting to happen, "The Clay County Clique: A Tale of Murder, Bloodshed, Ambush, and some more Murder, Usually from a Distance, like a Sniper, or a Bushwhacker". Maybe a shorter title would be better.
the one

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Chief Red Bird wrote:
Interesting about Chief Red Bird speaking Greek and Hebrew... I wonder where he picked that up from. I feel like the Whites were recording their behavior, and so when you look back, we got written words of the Whites, but just a bunch of artifacts of the Natives, and therefore, the Natives story has virtually vanished. And I keep on hearing different theories. Before, in 50,000, there was the "Siberian Land Bridge" theory, where man came over to North America from Russia, b/c of the water rescending, and they were able to walk across... maybe Pangaea, IDK... but I do know that a leading theory is that there were two trips to North America, and they could have been on boats. The oldest skeleton found on the Continent was found below the Rio Grande. I also heard that some Welsh had settled Kentucky nearly 100 years before Christopher Columbus did, and that the Indians had been speaking about other Whites for years... not sure if there's much to that. I know that the slaughter of North American Indians were more brutal than South, and some estimate 10 million were slaughted (Zinn), and others say 100 million. I can see the Whites coming in, and just killing all of them "savages", since they recognized them as different than themselves, and since Indians would kill and rape their people for coming on their land, it seemed to justify genocide... even the Western Chickasaw Lands are called the Jackson Purchase today... that would be like calling Germany, Hitlerland, or Israel, Hitlerland, and expect that to be okay. It was a Trail of Tears because of those who died... displacing folks, putting them into little camps... Hitler said everything he was doing, he had learnt from Amerika. I dont know much about Chief Red Bird, just the surface knowledge, he was a Chief, he was killed in Clay County, and his body was dumped in the Creek, ever to be seen of again. No proper burial, just threw him out like a roadkill cat. So the forces of history suggest an awful bloodbath here on the first Western Frontier, on Dark and Bloody Ground, and Kentuckians are living on top of a primitive ancient civilization, of which they've made little progress.
Let's also not forget that years ago a small collection of Roman coins were found along the Ohio in the Louisville area, and that some of the local Native Americans had passed down their oral histories, even mentioning a battle with them.
coy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

i heard chhef red bird was a queer
Get A Clue

Kokomo, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

coy wrote:
i heard chhef red bird was a queer
So, whats your point?
Wooooooo Hooooooo

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

SSI and food stamps are Clay County's biggest problem, obviously. Try to mail a letter tomorrow morning at the post office and see for yourself. The odor alone will probably knock you out.

Interesting stuff about the murders and Chief Red Bird, though...
Roger

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Please note the results of this survey identifies poverty and education as being the most significant problems. Education and income levels are positively correlated; increased educational attainment leads to higher income earnings.

We need to address these two issues by insisting the the school system provides high quality educational services, support resources, and educational programs that help students to meet college and career readiness standards.

We need new and innovative attendance and incentive programs that encourage and increase student participation. We need new and innovative programs for gifted students, special students, and technical education students. All students need and deserve a quality education.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Bubba 146,091
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Mike Duquette 128,546
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Throne 81,564
Why WKLB 2 hr Heard That 24
Water dep. people 3 hr sunflower 8
Donya Foutch 9 hr mamma seys 13
"Stay In Clay" Org. Dumbest ideal ever! 13 hr Anybody KNow 28
•••
•••
•••
Manchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••