Barney

London, KY

#1 May 18, 2012
What a real joke, x-city cop, too sorry to work, and want a real laugh read his face book
Welp

El Paso, AR

#2 May 18, 2012
For you INFORMATION he has CANCER!!! So now you get your facts straight & PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE & SMOKE IT!!!!!!!!!! Now have a good night & delete yourself from his FB if you don't like him or what he posts:)
Stoner

London, KY

#3 May 19, 2012
Cancer my a## he tells everyone that so he can get someone too feels sorry for this piece of s$it
Waylon

Somerset, KY

#4 Feb 7, 2013
What kind of cancer does Randall have, he was one of the best cops to ever work in this county
joker

Fordyce, AR

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Waylon wrote:
What kind of cancer does Randall have, he was one of the best cops to ever work in this county
Sh*t, he was an ass-kissing, Todd Roberts suck that faked a back injury when he fell off his porch drunk to get disability. He ain't nothing but a drug headed porch monkey that is the one of the lowest forms of life that I know of, he's lower that whale shit on the bottom of the ocean.
Jamie

Varney, KY

#6 Feb 8, 2013
Grew up with Randall and he is a good guy with a big heart
barney

London, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2013
he's a Queer
cool man

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 9, 2013
Does he have a newer corvette?? I thought I saw him in one in burning springs
barney

London, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2013
cool man wrote:
Does he have a newer corvette?? I thought I saw him in one in burning springs
If you did want be his, he owns a bike by huffy
sidekick joker

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 10, 2013
rondall and todd was sitting on the tree... first come love... second come an marriage.. and 3rd come jerry javis in baby carriage
just a friend

Addison, IL

#11 Feb 11, 2013
C'MON ppl. Don't u guys think hes paid enuff for his mistakes guilty or not ...I mean he lost his son ,his job,and ability to worand I know alll to well about that its a bad feeling give him a break..hang in there randall
local

London, KY

#12 Feb 11, 2013
nasty pill seller
birddog

London, KY

#13 Feb 11, 2013
sold me some roxy again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 44 min Venessa 135,114
Messers of mill creek cheated Secret... 5 hr Bluevan Express 2
first to manufacture meth in clay county 6 hr juanhunose 2
chicken fights last night 11 hr Melos 2
Bigfoot Sighting in Clay County? (Oct '13) 12 hr Emerald 10
tabitha lovins 18 hr Frind of family 14
horse ceek fire department 19 hr WANTING TO KNOW 1
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance