George Zimmerman Free At Last

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Serrated Edge

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Jul 14, 2013
Citizens of the great republic, justice was served last night in that court room last night. It has been a long endeavor for Mr. Zimmerman, love him or hate him, Justice has been served. So my question is for you the audience. What is your opinion about the case and if you think the case should have never happened in the first place? Also please keep the discussion civilized.
Serrated Edge

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Jul 14, 2013
For each his own/her opinion, my opinion is that the case should have not made it to trial! The prosecution failed to prove to the court with out a reasonable doubt that he was guilt of second degree murder.
mmskittens

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Jul 14, 2013
i have to agree with the verdict, thank god Mr Zimmerman received a just verdict, the women on the jury did the right thing by acquitting him, the media makes me sick trying to make out like crayon was an innocent little boy when there is pics of him smoking pot and he had been thrown out of school for fighting and stealing. I am glad he was found not guilty when all he did was defend him self against a pot head trying to kill him!

P.S keep the skittles and watermelon tea!
wtf

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Jul 14, 2013
im glad too they try to play the damn n race card and that thug jest jumpoed the wrong guy and got popped
Master chief

Somerset, KY

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Looks like we have one smart citizen in clay county that is up on current events. mr Serrated edge if you dont get lambasted bye these Liberal clay county thugs,lesbian,tree huggers.Thanks agian for courage and being a great American.In closeing you got to stand for something or you will fall for anything.
Serrated Edge

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jul 14, 2013
That's why we have a constitution, guaranteed by the founders of this country. Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness shall not be abridge, thank you citizens for using your 1st amendment rights.
Expected

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Need I remind people.Its Manchester.This conversation is as good and comprehendable as its going to get.Cant deny the truth.
cracker

London, KY

#8 Jul 16, 2013
I'm so proud of those women on that jury.They didn't let their emotion's lead them,they went by the evidence they heard.
takett

London, KY

#9 Jul 16, 2013
wonder if zimm will come out and see his shadow in feb.lol
Yeah Right

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jul 17, 2013
If George would have walked his Azz the other way, then Trayvon Martin (not Crayon or whatever else your hick mind can actually think up) would probably still be alive to this day. I ACTUALLY do agree with the verdict, but that doesn't mean I don't think George is at fault here, because HE WAS. I just don't think they actually proved anything in court, but the DOES NOT make George an innocent man, it just means they couldn't prove his guilt in a court of law.
Supporter

London, KY

#11 Jul 17, 2013
He's not alive because he chose to go back and attack Zimmerman. Zimmerman had stop looking for this boy. He confronted Zimmerman. It was proven he had several opportunities to go home. One was while Zimmerman was on the phone with the 911 operator. He chose not to. After Martin hang up the phone with his girlfriend, who was openly racist, he than confronted Zimmerman 30 feet from his truck. The pathologist report was consisted to Zimmermans testimony. The police believed after talking to his racist girlfriend DeeDee, that she had added fuel to the fire and he didn't want to look like a wimp to his girlfriend, attacked!! Who didn't even go to the funeral after he was shot !
As long as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are allowed to be so racist and biast, there will be hate crimes. As long as they are allowed to destroy innocent property and hurt innocent people, these riots will go on and property insurance passed on to the people!
wtf

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah Right wrote:
If George would have walked his Azz the other way, then Trayvon Martin (not Crayon or whatever else your hick mind can actually think up) would probably still be alive to this day. I ACTUALLY do agree with the verdict, but that doesn't mean I don't think George is at fault here, because HE WAS. I just don't think they actually proved anything in court, but the DOES NOT make George an innocent man, it just means they couldn't prove his guilt in a court of law.
lil thug got what he asked for and im glad Zimmerman is free..wish they would show the pics of that lil pot head,,stealing punk and quit making out on the news that he was an innocent lil child..yeah right.lil punk azz thug wanna be!
hammer head

London, KY

#13 Jul 17, 2013
They are my 2nd Cousins because their dad's dad and my dad's mother were siblings. So their dad is my dad's 1st Cousin and my 1st Cousin Once Removed, and his daughters are my 2nd Cousins.
Yeah Right

Atlanta, GA

#14 Jul 19, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>lil thug got what he asked for and im glad Zimmerman is free..wish they would show the pics of that lil pot head,,stealing punk and quit making out on the news that he was an innocent lil child..yeah right.lil punk azz thug wanna be!
It is quite obvious that people on here making Zimmerman out to be a hero are either closet or openly racist against other races (specifically Black Americans). He was a gun-toting, wannabe cop, that instigated the situation. If his AZZ would have never followed this young boy that was doing no wrong (regardless of how he was any other day), then we would not be talking about this because Treyvon would still be alive. To think that Zimmerman isn't guilty of something just shows that you are obviously close-minded and aren't looking at the evidence. If nothing else, Zimmerman is guilty of stupidity and for instigating, which should be grounds for at the very least of involuntary manslaughter.
Dont Tell Me

Lexington, KY

#15 Jul 19, 2013
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>It is quite obvious that people on here making Zimmerman out to be a hero are either closet or openly racist against other races (specifically Black Americans). He was a gun-toting, wannabe cop, that instigated the situation. If his AZZ would have never followed this young boy that was doing no wrong (regardless of how he was any other day), then we would not be talking about this because Treyvon would still be alive. To think that Zimmerman isn't guilty of something just shows that you are obviously close-minded and aren't looking at the evidence. If nothing else, Zimmerman is guilty of stupidity and for instigating, which should be grounds for at the very least of involuntary manslaughter.
Just a matter of time and its moving fast the damage done by this ZM will turn into a catastrophe for our country.Travon was just his first victim.He wants his gun back and he'll get it.It takes a very sick person to claim self defense and want the weapon involved back.Hes already caused mothers to fill their young men's pockets with iron turned people against one another profited from killing and made a mockery of our justice system.Whats next?This man smiled while in court looking at life.Just how often do you see that from someone claiming self defense???Hes very sick and I have yet to even hear anyone address his mental issues!!
just an american

Vicco, KY

#16 Jul 19, 2013
Only zimmeman, treyvon and God knows what happened that night. All those on both sides saying this and that are just blabbing out their on opinions. The jury could only take the evidence presented and make their verdict. I was not there so how can I say it was intentional or accidental or what, just like all the rest of you people. There is one fact that is plain to everyone, if we the people let our personal feelings dictate a verdict then America is done for. All we can ask of a jury is that they be honest, use the evidence presented and render a honest verdict, but when groups or individuals try to render a verdict bases on race, gender or even age then we all loose. to let groups or individuals try to be the jury and even offer treats if the verdict does not go there way we all loose. Mouth pieces either for or against the verdict using treats of violence or pay back is a shame. This don't tell me character posting like he knew and was their is a good example of emotions ruling ones judgement, saying mother fill their young men pockets with iron, is another way I him saying they be carrying guns, shame on you. I suggest this don't tell me character check what guns in young mens pockets is doing to the black community in Chicago.
Dont Tell Me

Lexington, KY

#17 Jul 19, 2013
Well now telling my children or young man to walk and dress with good character and they surely won't be faced with death being followed walking to the store as of now isn't showing them my good character as a mother is it?I personally want my child to come back alive and its obvious like this mother who by the way never knew she would be identifying her sons body we as mothers have a responsibility to prepare our children to go out in this world and survive.Sugarcoating the truth is failing to do that.God forbid they walk past this man.He is a loaded time bomb!!!
get real

Vicco, KY

#18 Jul 19, 2013
Hey don't tell me you call treyvon a child, well if he was a child then what he doing out all hours of the nite, if his momma was so concerned then why did she not have control over him. Like the just American post said, none of us was there, we don't know what went on, but if he was such a good kid then why was he smoking pot and out all hours of the nite. In my book you can blame parents for what happens to their kids, you set an example for them and not let them rule you just to get them out of your face. You sure never replied to the question that post ask about Chicago don't tell me, I read some of the news from their, shame all the young innocent black people getting killed by other blacks, that is the disgrace, You want see old Jessie Jackson or stumpy Al Sharpton go there and condemn that tragedy.
Dont Tell Me

Lexington, KY

#19 Jul 19, 2013
17 year old surely with 40 year old men picking their battles on topix you would call him anything other than a child!
noshyt

Mount Vernon, KY

#20 Jul 19, 2013
would surley like one day to take me a good shyt on al big head sharptons headstone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lynn and Cloyd burkhart aka toe 3 hr People 5
I want a bushel of green beans 4 hr Jackie 1
looking for land 4 hr Jackie 2
New plant set to bring 90 jobs to Corbin 4 hr wow 2
Everyone: Get Ready To Meet God 4 hr wow 2
Jailer Vacations 4 hr Satan 1
Missing dog on martins creek 4 hr Martins creek 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance