Will Gun Bands Stop The Killing

Will Gun Bands Stop The Killing

Posted in the Manchester Forum

joe

Manchester, KY

#1 Dec 22, 2012
All you here on the news is banding AR-15 after the school shooting.but that guy could have done the same with a Ruger 10-22. I don't think that banding any gun would help.If they start banding guns next they will be banding pocket knifes because they was a guy in china killed 21 or 22 people with a knife other day.
GUNS

Somerset, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Joe the word is banning dude. Not banding.
I agree with you 100%. Guns dont kill people. Other people kill people. If they use a gun to do it or a knife or even a ballbat the person is just as dead when its over.
When they outlaw assault weapons the brainscrewed idiots will use a different type weapon and do the same thing.
Kinda makes me think the antigun idiots in America are having it done just so they can jump on guns and gun owners as the perpetrators.
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#3 Dec 22, 2012
Gun Bands :D LOL!
james

Manchester, KY

#5 Jan 13, 2013
joe wrote:
All you here on the news is banding AR-15 after the school shooting.but that guy could have done the same with a Ruger 10-22. I don't think that banding any gun would help.If they start banding guns next they will be banding pocket knifes because they was a guy in china killed 21 or 22 people with a knife other day.
they not getten my guns
Axl

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2013
Would Guns & Roses be considered a gun band?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 14, 2013
It's are right to carry guns and the people who want to kill or murder can buy them anywhere on the streets of any town.The goverment and the lobbyist of gun control are doing is stopping the people who have them for hunting, collecting and self protection, is taking the rights of the legal owners away while the dope heads and gangs can get them any time they want for little money. People should have their guns locked away in a safe place. Guns don't kill people,people kill people. If they take away our rights to bare arms what would be next our freedom?
tina

London, KY

#8 Jan 14, 2013
yes we should ban all the guns in the world and give peace a chance,guns are made for killing and we need love not guns
Adolf Hitler

London, KY

#9 Jan 14, 2013
tina wrote:
yes we should ban all the guns in the world and give peace a chance,guns are made for killing and we need love not guns
I agree with this message.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Jan 18, 2013
Well lets get rid of knifes,compound bows,cars,fishing rods and the armed forces that protect all of us and give up the rights of free speech. The next time someone try's to rob or rape someone you know or in your family or friends tell them they should of told the person that they loved them before they started and see how far that would get them. Guns don't kill people do. It is are tight to bare arms and to protect ours self and no one should take that away from us.
wellwellwell

Whitstable, UK

#11 Jan 18, 2013
The Dunblane school massacre occurred at Dunblane Primary School in the Scottish town of Dunblane on 13 March 1996. The gunman, 43-year-old Thomas Hamilton (b. 10 May 1952), entered the school armed with four handguns, shooting and killing sixteen children and one adult before killing himself.
The direct outcome of this was that ALL guns were banned here in the U.K. except shotguns which are very strictly controlled. Did it work?.... NO, absolutely NOT! Guns remained in the hands of criminals and the impact on gun crime was negligable.
There was, and still is, a huge increase in "Knife Crime"
So ... no.. gun bans don't work.
Ted Nugent

Mount Vernon, KY

#13 Feb 5, 2013
I got a gun band!
Cat Scratch Fever

London, KY

#14 Feb 7, 2013
I put a band on my gun now I can't get the magazine out of it to put anymore ammo in it, it's sure messed mine up
banding

Barbourville, KY

#15 Feb 11, 2013
joe wrote:
this world is stupid
coalminer

London, KY

#16 Feb 11, 2013
I to start with don't have the answer but banning guns is not it. Thats like saying we bann tornados and stop there destruction, it can not be done. If someone through the evilness that gets in there mind wants to kill people they will, even if they have to beat them to death with a roll of bolongaSure it is sad when a wicked person kills the innoncent butthe gun is not the problem its people peoples fault. We have come to the point were we look for any excuse to keep from doing what the bible says to do with murders, we blame there up bringing, society, financial troubles and even because we loose our jobs.If we would do like god says, after they been found guilty by a jury send them to him right then for his judgement it would stop this maddness. If a person sees that they do some terrible act like killing kids and innoncent people and society through ignorance looks to find some reason other then what it is evilness this will continue to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr umoron 151,985
Amber Collins / Bud Mackey 2 hr Shameless 1
Beech Creek Apartments 3 hr Oger hater 27
Clay County Days (Aug '15) 3 hr Trespasser 15
meth 9 hr IheartCrystalmeth 10
Taco Bell in Manchester is a joke 10 hr Callin it like i ... 14
Just some good old fun 11 hr Single 36

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages