ssi ,food stamps, welfare and tax ref...

ssi ,food stamps, welfare and tax refund?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
STRONG MAN

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2012
GET WHAT YOU CAN, CAN WHAT YOU GET, AND SET ON THE CAN.. KEEP THE SSI, FOOD STAMPS AND WELFARE CHECKS COMING; OH AND A NICE TAX REFUND AT CHRISTMAS. THE LOAN FORM H AND R BLOCK. LIFE IS GOOD.. AND LAST, THE PENSION THAT I GET FOR TAKING CARE OF MOM. OH YES THE GOOD OL DAYS HAS NOT LEFT.... LOVIN IT. LOVIN THE DEMOCRAT
coalminer

London, KY

#2 Oct 5, 2012
Not sure if you being sarcastics or what but i know this much you hit nail on the head with your comments. You named the typical obama supporter ad todays democrats which is a shame and disgrace.
You Know

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2012
Obama got me a free phone he gonna git me more.
ya know

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2012
You Know wrote:
You are one piece of sh....t!!!
willie

London, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2012
obama will help the little man.
i got you

London, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2012
Whats matter willie you already spent all your ssi check and stamps on booze whats your kids going to eat now, oh guess you just look for mom and pop to feed them. If you want something try working and earning it and then your kids might repect you when they grown up.
willie

London, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2012
my kids eats steak,ham,pork chops.we eat good here buddy.
if you get hungry come up we will feed you good.
trying to

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Oct 6, 2012
yep, my check is gone and I have to suffer another month. They should close liquar would. I DRAW AND DO DRINK AND DRINK AND DRINK. YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT SO I AM DRINKING IT.
trying to

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Oct 6, 2012
MY DRINKS ARE ON YOU; I DONT HAVE TO WORK BECUASE IT IS FREE AND I DRINK IT TIL NEXT TIME. DONT WONT NO FLIPPIN JOB JUST MY DRINKS AND MY CHECK TO BUY MY DRINKS WITH
ya know

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 6, 2012
trying to wrote:
MY DRINKS ARE ON YOU; I DONT HAVE TO WORK BECUASE IT IS FREE AND I DRINK IT TIL NEXT TIME. DONT WONT NO FLIPPIN JOB JUST MY DRINKS AND MY CHECK TO BUY MY DRINKS WITH
Pure trash!!!!!!
coalminer

London, KY

#12 Oct 6, 2012
I don't know whether you trying to be funny or if its is realy way you live there trying to but either way its a shame. If you ar so like you say then God help help you and if you got a family them to. God tells you a man that is a drunkard is a fool, and a man that want take care of his family is worse then a infidel so hope you are joking. Its a shame they proably are people just like you typed, those are the ones that will never know the pleasure of saying to their children man don't it feel good to set here enjoy life and know you all will be better of then when i was a kid, or hey kids lets go to disney world or maybe to kings island. As people we are examples to younger people, as the old saying goes monkey see monkey do, kids same way they see you to sorry to work, drunk all time, never have time to spend with them then they will be just like that. Its a shame but government has caused so many people to lower there own expectations in their lives. They have become satisfied with a check onced a month, getting out here picking up pop cans or hunting scrap metal to make it until next check day, that is so sad. Even sadder is seeing car loads of kids staring out at the world, wanting to get a candy bar or pop, maybe that bike they see at walmart or that doll that little girls yearns to have, whats wrong with people have they lost all there respect for earing a wage that will support there families. Yes i know times are hard now but man i look back over the years, i seen people that could have worked, had good jobs but yet they rather keep that one check and stamps and not earn a good living for their families. Now i know they be the same old ones jump in here crying oh them mean old republicans too all the money from the poor, well i have worked all my life, they never made me poor, i worked hard and long hrs and i now have what i want, if i could do any able body person could its called willingness and ambition which i fear has been replace with laziness and exceptance from a government handout.
Amen

Orangeburg, SC

#13 Oct 6, 2012
These fools will never be anything more cause the ambition and drive to earn a living is lost. The FEDS need to stop the freebies to the no good lazy bunch of trash and send some of that cash my way or use it to pay off the deficit.
Welfare undercover lover

Hindman, KY

#14 Oct 7, 2012
You fools, My Government freebies keeps 8 of you employed. Take away these government freebies and watch the country fold. You fools should be thinking all of us check drawers for keeping this economy going.

Friend of Check Drawers.

T-Shirts available next week.
Welfare undercover lover

Hindman, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2012
*Thanking* instead of thinking...it's this third grade education I have, excuse me.
wondering

London, KY

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Why just 3rd grade you to sorry to get an education, its free you get everything else free why not it. Oh wait you have to get up early and thats against sorry peoples beleif. You better enjoy your freebies they going end after november, working people will be in charge then not idiots.
Well

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Oct 7, 2012
You Know wrote:
He will own you heart and soul and then you will have nothing, ZILCH!
ya know

Lexington, KY

#18 Oct 8, 2012
Welfare undercover lover wrote:
You fools, My Government freebies keeps 8 of you employed. Take away these government freebies and watch the country fold. You fools should be thinking all of us check drawers for keeping this economy going.

Friend of Check Drawers.

T-Shirts available next week.
Look here retard , I work and pay for your ass!! Quit steeling tax payers money!!
ya know

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 8, 2012
ya know wrote:
<quoted text>Look here retard , I work and pay for your ass!! Quit steeling tax payers money!!
I'm ya know, not you know.
truth

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Oct 10, 2012
im 60 years old im in very very bad health i raise 3 grand children the youngest is 5 i also keep another child that i get nothing for keeping not a knickle not a stamp i get 35 dollars in stamps im trying to find a job to help with food bills and clothes im not able to work ive worked all my life not looking for a hANDOUT ILL TAKE CARE OF AN ELDERLY PERSON IVE GOT YEARS OF HEALTH CARE EXPERIENCE NEEDING A JOB PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK TALKING ABOUT SSI FOOD STAMPS TAKE THEM AWAY and see what happens there isnt much help in clay co people cant survive food is so high you cant eat we dont eat steak believe me shut up about buying drugs alcohol instead of taking care of your family id like a little extra to just buy paint and a few thing that me and my family do without
ya know

Lexington, KY

#21 Oct 10, 2012
truth wrote:
im 60 years old im in very very bad health i raise 3 grand children the youngest is 5 i also keep another child that i get nothing for keeping not a knickle not a stamp i get 35 dollars in stamps im trying to find a job to help with food bills and clothes im not able to work ive worked all my life not looking for a hANDOUT ILL TAKE CARE OF AN ELDERLY PERSON IVE GOT YEARS OF HEALTH CARE EXPERIENCE NEEDING A JOB PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK TALKING ABOUT SSI FOOD STAMPS TAKE THEM AWAY and see what happens there isnt much help in clay co people cant survive food is so high you cant eat we dont eat steak believe me shut up about buying drugs alcohol instead of taking care of your family id like a little extra to just buy paint and a few thing that me and my family do without
There's nothing wrong with helping people that really need it,but I've got a problem with people that have kids just to leach off the tax payers. And then they don't even take care of there kids!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeff deaton for jailer 2 hr City 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr J-A-R-V-I-S 171,863
word game (Jan '12) 3 hr Big Nose Kate 45
horse creek club 3 hr Clarency 8
Word Association (Mar '10) 3 hr Big Nose Kate 226
City Council 4 hr Matt B 24
Wasting taxpayers money to get a vote 8 hr Judy secret lover 5

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages