First Prev
of 2
Next Last
knightrider421

Mayfield, KY

#1 Mar 6, 2009
does he drive a dodge viper,if so what did he go to jail for.I thought it was drugs,not rape or child molesting.
i know him

London, KY

#2 Mar 6, 2009
he has two dodge vipers a red one and a blue one, and he went to jail for selling either pills or coke. he recently got out though
knightrider421

Mayfield, KY

#3 Mar 6, 2009
Ok i thought i saw in another post something about rape and child molesting but it might be another donnie lawson.
moonstar

AOL

#4 Mar 7, 2009
knightrider421 wrote:
does he drive a dodge viper,if so what did he go to jail for.I thought it was drugs,not rape or child molesting.
his brother in law told me he stopped to help a women that was broke down on the side of the road and raped her and a child.this is what i heard so i would think his brotherin law would have told the truth sence he suppose to be a precher ;;;i knew donnie he lived down the hollow from us for a while hes crazy.
moonstar

AOL

#5 Mar 7, 2009
knightrider421 wrote:
Ok i thought i saw in another post something about rape and child molesting but it might be another donnie lawson.
this donnie lived down to ward jackson co some of his people lives on gum branch;this donnie was crazy i mean nutes.
ron

Warwick, RI

#6 Mar 8, 2009
is donnie lawson familiar with haitian or dominican culture or a cape verdian festival or anyone else and is donnie related to donna lawson
Tashua

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Mar 10, 2009
people. He just got outta jail because he RAPED someone. He SELLS pills. He does DRUGS, and much more. So whatever y'all wanna think bout him go ahead. If you have any young children i suggest you dont let outta ur site. Also he DOES have a RED VIPER. He's been stayin on hecter with his sister and brother-in-law (this brother-in-law is NOT a preacher. It's the other one that is infact a preacher.)
nichole

Somerset, KY

#9 Mar 11, 2009
how stupid can people be it was noy at all that way it was pot if you have know what that is!!!!
Donny

Corbin, KY

#10 Mar 11, 2009
Thanks nichole, for taking up for me. This is Donny Lawson.I,m the one that owns the Vipers, I,m also the one that built the Go-Cart track in Jackson Co. I went to jail for pot-- only. The other Donnie Lawson is the rapiest, Dock Lawsons Son, we are no kin. Tashue, you need to get your facts straight before you talk about people.
nichole

Somerset, KY

#11 Mar 11, 2009
some like to tell things there way and not the truth i do know you and i have never herd any thing bad about you!
friend of donny

Mount Sherman, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2009
yeah all of that nonsence about rape and stuff is so beyond the truth. all Donny did was sell pot. Not what you all said. if you want to talk about people get the facts right before you go spreading rumors. It wouldn't be as fun if it were about you. Donny happens to be a great person!!
icelady

AOL

#13 Mar 11, 2009
Donny wrote:
Thanks nichole, for taking up for me. This is Donny Lawson.I,m the one that owns the Vipers, I,m also the one that built the Go-Cart track in Jackson Co. I went to jail for pot-- only. The other Donnie Lawson is the rapiest, Dock Lawsons Son, we are no kin. Tashue, you need to get your facts straight before you talk about people.
he is telling you all the truth the donnie lawson that went to jail is dock lawsons so they once lived at big creek.i know them the donnie that raped that women and child was in deed docks son hes a number one nute.
icelady

AOL

#14 Mar 11, 2009
friend of donny wrote:
yeah all of that nonsence about rape and stuff is so beyond the truth. all Donny did was sell pot. Not what you all said. if you want to talk about people get the facts right before you go spreading rumors. It wouldn't be as fun if it were about you. Donny happens to be a great person!!
iknow the donnie they are talking about he has some brothers orvis lawson sister lives on hector off red bird thats the one ever one is talking about .he is crazy he tryed comming my house one time ever one around was afraid of him at that time.you all are talking about the wrong person its easy to get mixed up .iv been mixed up with other people to ;;but it is Docks son;;;
big en

London, KY

#15 Mar 11, 2009
i just want to comment on this donny lawson issue. you mother f$!*$#@have dogeddonny is all wrong. the donny lawson that i know the one that drives the red viper and the blue one is no rapist or anything he is a great person. he went to jail because of pot and he made lots of money so tell me honestly wouldnt you have done it if you could have.
omg

London, KY

#16 Mar 11, 2009
S-ome always
T-alking about somone
U-ntelling what thier saying
P-eople acting like babys
I-snt the world already nothing but
D-rama yeah.it is so dont talk about someone.
(cause who knows one day ur name migh be on here and u will need somone to take up for u but thier will nobody be left but little babys who can only talk about people behind thier backs.and never to thier faces..so get over urself and stop talking about people..)
have a nice day yall....(P.s. the donny lawson i know ant know rapist or whatever he is the nicest person in the world.)
The Real Tashua Hensley

Prestonsburg, KY

#18 Mar 12, 2009
Donny wrote:
Thanks nichole, for taking up for me. This is Donny Lawson.I,m the one that owns the Vipers, I,m also the one that built the Go-Cart track in Jackson Co. I went to jail for pot-- only. The other Donnie Lawson is the rapiest, Dock Lawsons Son, we are no kin. Tashue, you need to get your facts straight before you talk about people.
this all a misunderstanding mmk. someone
got here and was actin like they were
me. sorry if ye got offended mmk. peace.
parsley

Mckee, KY

#19 Mar 13, 2009
ron wrote:
is donnie lawson familiar with haitian or dominican culture or a cape verdian festival or anyone else and is donnie related to donna lawson
I know Donna Lawson
just wondering

AOL

#20 Mar 25, 2009
the donnie lawson that has the vipers is not the same one that raped what ever woman your talking about there are more than one donnie lawson it's not there's just one in the world. the one with the viper i've known my whole life
just wondering

AOL

#21 Mar 25, 2009
ok the donnie lawson that raped a woman or child is dock lawsons son but the donnie lawson that drives the viper his father was carlo lawson.
caprisun4141

Sheridan, AR

#22 Mar 25, 2009
Tashua wrote:
people. He just got outta jail because he RAPED someone. He SELLS pills. He does DRUGS, and much more. So whatever y'all wanna think bout him go ahead. If you have any young children i suggest you dont let outta ur site. Also he DOES have a RED VIPER. He's been stayin on hecter with his sister and brother-in-law (this brother-in-law is NOT a preacher. It's the other one that is infact a preacher.)
to whom it may concern the donnie lawson that used to live in jackson county is a fine outstanding man. now if you have never done no wrong throw stones but im sure if u would look in your closet you would find some. now miss perfect i would suggest you back off and leave donnie along i have never seen you walk around with a black robe so miss perfect shut it up talk about somebody that is in your league.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Chrome nuts 138,428
found woody montoya (Sep '08) 6 hr bill 18
anyone familar with the bike club Southern Brot... (Nov '08) 11 hr Shut up 160
james harris poker king suger daddy for angie n... 15 hr mrwhite 2
Looking for HUD approved home to rent Mon anna 3
Wilson boy Mon shutup 2
Wes Whithead Mon LMAO 4
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]