someone

Manchester, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2013
i have checks from my insurance with a settlement claim and loss of wages check, and walmart or no bank can cash them. How do i get them cashed?
No One

London, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2013
someone wrote:
i have checks from my insurance with a settlement claim and loss of wages check, and walmart or no bank can cash them. How do i get them cashed?
Take it to the bank and they will put a seven day hold on them until they are cleared, then you will get your money.
info

London, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Il chash it fur a 1,000 dollars
Banker

United States

#4 Feb 8, 2013
WTF? Do you live in Haiti? You have Internet access, but you dont have a bank account? Who doesn't have a bank account?
Customer Service

Sheridan, AR

#5 Feb 8, 2013
someone wrote:
Open a checking account, you moron!
two dollar bill

United States

#6 Feb 8, 2013
someone wrote:
Dude open a checking accout and deposit them in it. YOu don't need to be packing a bundle of cash around, your relatives, neighbors or friends will rob you, cause I figure they all know you got a settlement. You hear of it ever day, someone playing Robin Hood, except they consider themselves the poor and keep it..
someone

Manchester, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Well, i found out today to make me an account so thats what im doing. Thanks some who arent such a smart a**. And the rest of you commenting on this, i didnt ask for insults or a** hoes to answer me, i was needing advice, so shut the fu*k up if you cant have respect for someone instead of being a b*tch.
Well

London, KY

#8 Feb 9, 2013
I had a 60k$ dollar kfb insurance check, issued from there bank in shelbyville, drove up and had two forms if picture ID and they cashed it no problem
Big Sexy

Taylorsville, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2013
Any cash expresses around you they will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min see it plainly 4,537
Hells Angels MC Moving Into Manchester ???? (Apr '10) 11 min CC4ever 52
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min colt 45 131,003
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 30 min Princess412 81,633
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 55 min Le Jimbo 153,111
Election signs gone wild 1 hr Lil lady 2
Colter drops out of mayor's race 1 hr Lil lady 9
Scott Sams 17 hr plain sad 6
shot Mon Worried 4
•••
•••
•••

Manchester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••