truth about manchester
frank

London, KY

#1 May 14, 2013
the truth about manchester is that claycounty has some good people i do agree but also have alot of bad who hold the good back the government that runs the city of manchester are corruption they want to tax everything they wanna keep all of the money to their self if you notice over time manchester has lost lots of business the new ones that do open only to close back down within a few months or a years the city has very little to offer for those who get out of high school and college people who live there hope for a better future and i no all about it i lived there years ago people has been saying we are gonna get a super wal mart for ages then people keep saying we are gonna get all these big restaurants well it's time manchester people face the facts it's not gonna happen the goverment want let it happen think about it over the years the skate rink shut down the movie theater shut down and here just last year the beach creek pool shut down think really hard why would a business wanna open here? yes some people have money here but guess what they dont spend it here the people who draw checks do that's what it's gone in 2 weeks why would you open a business in a place like that ? not only that but drugs pill's booze has took over you want all of these things ? you hope for then move out find a place you can be happy and have these things manchester is just a place that messes with your mind and i do no what i'm talking about some will choose to stay there some who want better will move on that's the way it goes most dont spend their money in clay now
LMAO

Dayton, OH

#2 May 14, 2013
You are so right. The government in Clay won't allow nothing to move in, cause they own all the little business there. Look at IGA they wouldn't let Wal-mart Super center come in, cause that would take away his money. People should quit shopping there period and maybe then, they will see that the people of clay county want better. But that will never happen. And we are getting ripped over gas, 20 cents cheaper just to go 22 miles down the road, lol
Clayton

United States

#3 May 14, 2013
frank wrote:
the truth about manchester is that claycounty has some good people i do agree but also have alot of bad who hold the good back the government that runs the city of manchester are corruption they want to tax everything they wanna keep all of the money to their self if you notice over time manchester has lost lots of business the new ones that do open only to close back down within a few months or a years the city has very little to offer for those who get out of high school and college people who live there hope for a better future and i no all about it i lived there years ago people has been saying we are gonna get a super wal mart for ages then people keep saying we are gonna get all these big restaurants well it's time manchester people face the facts it's not gonna happen the goverment want let it happen think about it over the years the skate rink shut down the movie theater shut down and here just last year the beach creek pool shut down think really hard why would a business wanna open here? yes some people have money here but guess what they dont spend it here the people who draw checks do that's what it's gone in 2 weeks why would you open a business in a place like that ? not only that but drugs pill's booze has took over you want all of these things ? you hope for then move out find a place you can be happy and have these things manchester is just a place that messes with your mind and i do no what i'm talking about some will choose to stay there some who want better will move on that's the way it goes most dont spend their money in clay now
Why is it so freaking hard for you hillbillies to use proper punctuation? Is it so hard to use a comma, period, or even start a sentence with capitalization?
come on

Somerset, KY

#5 May 15, 2013
Clayton wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so freaking hard for you hillbillies to use proper punctuation? Is it so hard to use a comma, period, or even start a sentence with capitalization?
Shut the f**k up and leave people alone!
frank

London, KY

#7 May 15, 2013
i'm proud to be a hillbilly i'm not on here to win a contest stay in your big time city slicker.!
come on

Somerset, KY

#8 May 15, 2013
Clayton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's it. Keep defending your hillbilly brethren. Keep telling them it's OK to go through life ignorant and stupid. Why should they care if they can't get a decent paying job and society is laughing at them because they cannot use English properly. The welfare system doesn't care how dumb they are, does it?
Why do you care so much? You must not have very many friends, if all you have time too do is troll Manchester topix and make fun of people. Get a life, idiot:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Family Man 142,512
Rubilee methhead 7 hr claycopussyeater 10
Gods coming soon are you ready? 7 hr rjm 9
Terry Smith 7 hr tattletell 1
Best value kitchens of europe reviews 8 hr selamet 1
ratting to the cops 8 hr just passing thrue 4
crystal sizemore 10 hr ash 8
Brandon Jones found dead od 14 hr neighbors 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages