First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Say No To Drugs

Flat Lick, KY

#21 Jun 23, 2013
weezy wrote:
Sounds like something that would come from some sneaky ass communist waiting for the moment to slit someones throat while they arent looking.
Makes you paranoid too, dangerous stuff.

http://healthland.time.com/2011/04/06/why-pot...

http://www.philly.com/philly/health/HealthDay...
funny

London, KY

#22 Jun 23, 2013
This weezy is delusional, read this see if you understand it. Pot has as much tar in it as tobacco, you want tell people that. I agree with the post you are paranoid, got a warp brain. you rattle of into wonder land. Who cares if you make lot of money(wonder if it is real or imaginary money you got), might be from the sale of pot. I got you figured out, nothing but a pot head windbag, yea a Christian can call you what you are, got has a good word for you suggest you find out what it is (SCOTTISH). You remind me of a child, hollow liar liar every time someone says anything just to get attention. You brag and boast, does that make you feel important? Who cares how much money or how many women you got, my grandpapa always said when one boast to try prove something, look beneath his words you see his short comings. Go get you a joint smoke it so you can imagine something else to post weezy.
funny

London, KY

#23 Jun 23, 2013
Sorry word was sottish a Hebrew word weezy God calls his children who are like you. My eye sight not to good so I do misspell or leave out letters sometimes so bare with me.
Wondering

London, KY

#24 Jun 25, 2013
Say no to drugs
Marijuana causes you to hallucinate, dangerous stuff.

If it causes you to hallucinate maybe your allergic to it or something.
Mick

Flat Lick, KY

#25 Jun 30, 2013
LOL wrote:
People say that the government want's to and has kept UFO'S a secret. Can any one tell me why the government would want to do that? What would be there point in keeping them a secret I don't get it? I don't believe in UFO'S myself but I wouldn't call any one a flat out liar if they said they seen one.
I was abducted once, and kept for 3 hours, they let me go when I had to take a poop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Big Dick 161,299
The real sharie asaro 1 hr Terry 3
Fwb 2 hr Beard 1
Chickens in cages at trailor next to road befor... 4 hr kfc 2
Who was found dead on Whites Branch? 6 hr charlie 20
Bridge Street filth 8 hr interested 11
Speedway gals Whoop Tue Weedeater 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages