First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

London, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2013
People say that the government want's to and has kept UFO'S a secret. Can any one tell me why the government would want to do that? What would be there point in keeping them a secret I don't get it? I don't believe in UFO'S myself but I wouldn't call any one a flat out liar if they said they seen one.
weezy

Somerset, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2013
LOL Im purty sure I saw a couple of em over by curry branch about 25 years ago.
Say No To Drugs

Flat Lick, KY

#3 Jun 21, 2013
weezy wrote:
LOL Im purty sure I saw a couple of em over by curry branch about 25 years ago.
Marijuana causes you to hallucinate, dangerous stuff.

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/...
Ufos

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 21, 2013
I want say much about it but we got technology that would scare you and its not its the FUTURE

Flat Lick, KY

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Cellphones scare me.
weezy

Somerset, KY

#6 Jun 22, 2013
Say No To Drugs

Williamsburg, KY
Marijuana causes you to hallucinate, dangerous stuff.

Why dont you admit it. You put a bald faced lie up there. Shame on you.
weezy

Somerset, KY

#7 Jun 22, 2013
tobacco doesnt cause anyone to hallucinate, It causes them to die a horrible death hacking and coughing trying to get enough air into those destroyed lungs to sustain life. Knowing for months sometimes years that they are dieing from tobacco yet they keep puffing away like there is no tomorrow. Well there is a tomorrow and tobacco users dont have nearly as many of them left as pot users do in most instances.
If you really want to jump on something for being bad for us why dont you jump on something that really is bad for us.
LOL

London, KY

#8 Jun 22, 2013
I still don't have a answer for the question I asked lol.
weezy

Somerset, KY

#9 Jun 22, 2013
LOL I dont have a clue about how to answer your q. Wish I did.
What I do know to be fact is the person using say no to drugs as their sn is absolutely full of shit. Their eyes are brown and their cheeks are bulging.
Im sure their is a liars forum somewhere on this internet. Whoever that liar is using say no to drugs should feel right at home there.
LOL

London, KY

#10 Jun 22, 2013
weezy wrote:
LOL I dont have a clue about how to answer your q. Wish I did.
What I do know to be fact is the person using say no to drugs as their sn is absolutely full of shit. Their eyes are brown and their cheeks are bulging.
Im sure their is a liars forum somewhere on this internet. Whoever that liar is using say no to drugs should feel right at home there.
I agree with you. And not many are sticking to the question that I asked how did me asking about UFO'S get people to talking about drugs lol.
SHADO

Flat Lick, KY

#11 Jun 22, 2013
LOL wrote:
I still don't have a answer for the question I asked lol.
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/14126...
weezy

Somerset, KY

#12 Jun 23, 2013
The main problem with people from williamsburg is,,, Well. I guess its cause they are from williamsburg. They live so close to the asshole of the world all that comes out of their mouths is crap. That ignorant ass was probably smoking tobacco or taking a huge dip that looks like somebody ate it and expelled it a few days before he put it in his mouth when he posted that nonsense he puts on here.
Most of the people in todays world know the truth about drugs. Unfortunately we still have a few diehards that choose to show us all how ignorant they really are.
face facts

London, KY

#13 Jun 23, 2013
Weezy is just a pot head, would defend its use if it caused cancer just because he is hooked on it. I know and have worked with many people using pot. it does not affect every one the same, some get really mellow, some get lively and some do hallucinate. If this brain dead weezy wants to smoke his pot go ahead, just because you a dopehead weezy does not make you an expert on its affects. Every pot head swears up and down they no affects well weezy you full of crap brothr and you just like all dope heads you defend its use because you hooked and to stupid to realize it. I got friends in their graves because they were high on pot and it messed up there thinking on the job.
weezy

Somerset, KY

#14 Jun 23, 2013
face facts

London, KY

Again you just proved my point. You are a lying piece of shit. Get your facts str8 unless you want to keep looking like the total dumbass you really are.
I havent smoked pot in almost a year and guess what. It dont really matter whether I ever do or not cause marijuana is not addictive. Proven over and over by some people a lot smarter than either of us.
I can only assume your lying about dead friends too. Most people I know dont want to be associated with dumbasses so were they really your friends or did you just happen to work with them?
We can continue with this till eternity if you wish but every time you post nonsense about marijuana Im going to call you the liar that you are. Try putting some medical evidence on here if you want respect. I can put hundreds of pages of proven medical research facts on here if you would care to read it. Or maybe I should read it to you so you can comprehend what it says. At any rate you are a liar. Most educated people that read this forum know it already. Shame on you.
face facts

London, KY

#15 Jun 23, 2013
Man I love how weezy gets so upset, must be he is irritated(one of the side affects of pot use when in withdrawls). Look weezy you can call me a lair or any other thing your tiny brain can think of but fact is I have lost friends from auto accidents when they were high, in work where they got high and their reflexes was affect and one got electrocuted and another got mashed to death in a rock fall. Seems like your trying justify your lack of friends by calling me names. You talk about a dumbass man you poster child for stupidity, thc the main drug in weed affects the brain. The tar in weed is just as dangerous as the tar in cigs. Yea you can go to wacky websites where pot heads post what they call facts and use them to prove your point. Look at studies done by the medical society, they show some good points for people with chronic diseases using weed , but none of them say sure go ahead smoke weed all you want to it is not dangerous or harmful to your health. You like those who believe in global warming, if you don't agree with them then you a dumbass or liar, man you just a pot head joke.
You say weed not addictive well funny the dang pot heads I know would die for a joint, even some crave it so they eat the dang stuff and when it is not available they get irritated, hipper, nervous. Bet you did not know with prolonged extended use in males it can cause them to loose there mojo, breast to become enlarged and easy to get lung infections. I suggest weezy you wise up and face facts, you abuse anything and in the end you pay the price. Peace brother and smoke and toke all you want, its your life.
weezy

Somerset, KY

#16 Jun 23, 2013
liar Im not upset about anything you post. Your not nearly smart enough to make that happen.
From looking at your last post I can only assume you must be shook a little bit. Your spelling sucks. Your data is wrong and if I decide to smoke a joint I really dont need your approval so you can stick that theory where the sun dont shine.
Most of what you have put on here is a flat out lie. What part of Pot is not addictive do you not understand?
I dont want to have any part of anything you suggest cause you are a liar.
You are the one that should face facts. My mojo is just fine. Would you like to ask any one of the three women I see regularly? Im pretty sure either of them would laugh at you if you told them that smoking weed causes men to not be able to get it up. Im 6'1 and weigh around 195. Im in great shape and I dont know any men that have grown breasts from smoking weed and my lungs seem to be doing OK believe it or not. After 35 years of research into the effects of marijuana on the human body I have to tell you. It aint bad from what I see in the mirror every morning when I shave.
And believe it or not I actually bathe regularly too. I guess when those socalled pothead friends of yours run out of whatever they are addicted to they come to your house and have sex with the family pets just to get their minds off the drugs.
You are the person that started the mudslinging. Not me. So the Peace brother adage isnt quite appropriate. Sounds like something that would come from some sneaky ass communist waiting for the moment to slit someones throat while they arent looking.
funny

London, KY

#17 Jun 23, 2013
Wow I have read lot of post on here, most are funny, outrageous or stupid but gee this weezy sure has a problem. This is just a topic post weezy not something that is a threat to you, lighten up before you stroke out. This face fact dude got right to his opinion just like you, just because it comes out of your mouth does not make it the gospel truth. As for pot, I read lot of things, seen lot of documentaries on it and you have some saying its not habit forming , other say it is. All I know here in clay co you talk to recovering drug addicts 99% say they started with pot, mixed it with booze and wham before long they need something stronger. Sorry weezy if that upsets you but I do talk to recovering drug addicts. From how upset you are over that face facts post and how you spout out what I call crappy statements makes me wonder how bad a drug problem you have. Sure it I fine to disagree with people but what gives you the right to call people liars, belittle them with dirty suggestions and then you turn around brag on yourself, sounds like the world you live in is full of bull crap. Now if I misspelled any words or forgot to put a period in try to forgive me, see I am a human and unlike you I do make mistakes. Keep on posting there weezy love to read things that comes from someone with a one track mind.
weezy

Somerset, KY

#18 Jun 23, 2013
funny what I put on here about marijuana is true.
What you put on here about marijuana is partially true.
Did all those recovering drug addicts not tell you that the first drug they probably used was coffee, tobacco or alcohol or did it not occur to anyone to ask them if they tried those drugs before trying marijuana? I can probably give you the correct answer to that q if need be. The first drug I tried was beer. The second drug I tried was tobacco. The third drug I tried was coffee, The fourth drug I tried was sex. That girl was addictive to say the least but not nearly as addictive as the other three drugs I mentioned
Finally after becoming an adult I tried marijuana. It wasnt nearly as bad as any of the other drugs I had previously tried. Of course sex isnt bad by any stretch of the imagination.
When people post lies about anything some honest person really should stand up and call a spade a spade. I wouldnt want anyone telling lies to my kids about things like this. Our government does a good enough job of lying to us without regular people lying to us too.
I doubt that I could forgive you. Only God can do that. You dont have a clue about what goes thru my mind so please stop the speculation or educate yourself on the subject matter. Either one would work for me. Your 99% figure isnt even close to being right. Check the facts if you dont believe me. Ask a few of those former addicts which drug they really did try first. Be sure to mention the coffee, tobacco and alcohol to them so they can dig into those memory banks and pull up the correct info on exactly which drug they used first. That my friend would be the real gateway drug. Very few children smoke marijuana. No child should ever smoke anything but if my child did choose to smoke I would much rather see them smoking pot than tobacco. At least I would have confidence that they would outlive me instead of me having to watch them die a horrible death from using tobacco or alcohol. If you or anyone else thinks people have died from using marijuana please put your proof on here.
I have made lots of mistakes in my life. I paid for every single one of them.
When people post misinformation they are lying. Plain and simple. Would you want someone to lie to your kids about something that could very well cause them to die at an early age?
Keep reading my posts if you wish. I dont call people a liar unless I know they have lied.
Now that you and I have conversed about this in a semi logical manner I sincerely hope you have a wonderful afternoon and evening.
funny

London, KY

#19 Jun 23, 2013
It is so funny reading weezys post. Is weezy saying if you smoke or drink coffee you will want to use drugs. I guess my coffee I drank was either to weak or generic cause I sure never wanted to do drugs. I never had the habit of smoking, like sports to good to smoke. now I have drank alcohol, funny I never want any drugs. Calling people liars seems weezys only defense. You want say that pot has as much tar in it as tobacco, tar is what in tobacco that destroys the lungs. Oh wait that's a lie weezy says so, all those test done by scientist, some who support use of pot found is a lie.
As for you forgiving me, that is last thing on my mind, God forgave me long time ago weezy when I asked. Bible tells you in end times many will fall under a delusion which God will send, a pot heads is as delusional as they get. Maybe you smoking rabbit tobacco reason you never get high or have any of the side affects of pot weezy.
weezy

Somerset, KY

#20 Jun 23, 2013
funny

London, KY

OK dummy. You admitted up there that you do drugs. Coffee is a drug. Caffeine is a drug. I didnt say pot has tar in it. Reread the posts if you think so. Alcohol is a drug. Tar destroys the lungs nicotene is what makes people addicted to tobacco.
And finally I do believe you asked me to forgive you way back there somewhere or I wouldnt have put that in my post. If you didnt mean it you shouldnt have asked. I have smoked rabbit tobacco when I was a kid. It must not be addictive either cause I didnt want to do it again.
I to played sports in highschool. I guess thats why I didnt smoke anything until after I graduated.
I may be delusional but I make a shitload of money doing what I do so I must be doing something right.
As far as the relationship between you and God, now you have me wondering. I dont believe God intended for anyone calling themselves a christian to get involved in someone elses business. Think about that next time your in church. Ask someone to pray for you that isnt a hypocrit. Im not calling you one by any means. But I know for a fact that most churches are full of them.
I stand by what I posted. Its the truth. Everyone should give it a try. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min think 165,647
Is Bert Combs lake still closed? 3 hr Bignbad 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 16 hr Hbo 790
Anyone need any plumbing done 17 hr wondering 2
I'm tired of being ignored by my husband (May '11) 19 hr Digger 93
Move a trailor 19 hr Help please 1
Beverly Sizemore Mon Jason smith 27

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages