Posted in the Manchester Forum

info

London, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
what or who in the world are you talking about
Wants to know

Harrison, AR

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Who is the kingpins??? Not heard a thing.
Delbert Cox

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Wants to know"]Who is the kingpins??? I heard Yeah I know all the kingpins #1 Anthony Short,#2 Scot madden ,# 3 Sue Fox all the whites Yancheng every dope dealer in clay county and all lawyers you sell it for them an they take your money and dope and try to get you out of it with a flee deal
Moon pie

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Delbert Cox"]Wants to know"]Who is the kingpins??? I heard Yeah I know all the kingpins #1 Anthony Short,#2 Scot madden ,# 3 Sue Fox all the whites Yancheng every dope dealer in clay county and all lawyers you sell it for them an they take your money and dope and try to get you out of it with a flee deal. Delbert you dumb ass don't put anybody's name on here I told you better they want help you,.! Anthony wants to be the next circuit judge if the Feds don't bust him first he is trying to get Cletus out of federal prison now him and Scot Madden works together in this town their crocked as hell but we have to smile an go on
good

Somerset, KY

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Crawfish Queen wrote:
Feds arrested 4 yesterday. good start. just don't understand why they watch them for so long while people are dieing.Sept 11 - Oct 12 seems like a long time?
Who was arrested ?
glad to hear

Frankfort, KY

#12 Nov 29, 2012
Crawfish Queen wrote:
I hope Unite will hurry and get the ones for Crawfish and Curry Branch. So sad how many overdoses we are having up here.
Seems like everybody else knows who selling up there, so why doesn't unite?
that they do.Praise to God.Sounds like they are going to clean up the whole Horse Creek area.
LOOK OUT: MAY BE

Knocking on your door next with the big bull locks for you.

The big wheel locals have let this neighbor hood go to the dogs. Such a blessing that the Feds have moved in.
jimbeam

Pineville, KY

#13 Dec 2, 2012
and she will be soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min just an observer 170,580
Brittany Baker Abc 21 min Coworker 1
Linda Smallwood 44 min Rebecca 66
CC Basketball 2 hr Fan 11
I am bored and I have no friends and I am sick ... (Jan '09) 5 hr same boat 89
Ashley Lewis from horse creek 9 hr Hell on heels 1
Ashley and Billy joe 15 hr Tigers 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages