Wayne's Cabinet Shop
Mr Santa

Kennett, MO

#1 Nov 24, 2008
Has anyone had a problem with wayne's cabinets? If you have, how did you resolve it?
smitty

London, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2008
we have had them do work for us several times no problem, maybe you need to call him and tell him what your problem is with the cabinets.
got some

London, KY

#3 Nov 24, 2008
He built every cabinet in my house and we have had no problems after 4 years now. They are beautiful and I love them. For the price they charge anyone who buys from them is getting a great deal. They seemed to be very very nice people and made our cabinets just the way we wanted (many extra inlays and trim pieces). They special made panels for our tub also. They even made a vanity for our bathroom. I would say just call them and describe what is going on and I am sure they will help you get it fixed. :)

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 24, 2008
Wow.. How much does this Wayne charge for cabinets and if he has a shop where is it? I'm getting ready to remodel an older trailer and I'd like to have some new cabinets. Is he cheaper than if you bought some at lowe's? Let me know. Thanks in advance!
got some

London, KY

#5 Nov 24, 2008
his shop is on buzzard and his prices were less than half of lowes price. we had a lowes guy come and measure and he figured a price around 11,000 with no trim and cheap counter tops. wayne and becky made me the exact same looking (only theirs were solid wood and more trim/inlays) for around 5,000. that was kitchen and bathroom.

Location hidden

#6 Nov 24, 2008
well what does he go by on prices? I got maybe 20 ft of base cabinets that I need.. thats what I'm guessing anyways.. We have a 14x70 mobile home and in the kitchen the whole 14ft wall has cabinets including the sink cabinets and then maybe one on one side and two on the other... I probably also need some overhead cabinets as well not sure how many... anyways do you know what he would go by on the charges? Like does he charge per cabinet or feet or what? Thx.
time2getreal

Sikeston, MO

#7 Nov 25, 2008
i got them to build me a custom outside toilet last year and i went to sit on the crapper in that summie-bitch this past July and i fell through it and went knee-deep in 2 year old shit. I would not reccommend them for outside shitters, unless you want to be swimming in the shit.

Location hidden

#8 Nov 25, 2008
LMAO... OMG... I'm sorry to hear that....
Alexa

Twinsburg, OH

#9 Nov 30, 2008
time2getreal wrote:
i got them to build me a custom outside toilet last year and i went to sit on the crapper in that summie-bitch this past July and i fell through it and went knee-deep in 2 year old shit. I would not reccommend them for outside shitters, unless you want to be swimming in the shit.
people will comment on anything.
fact

London, KY

#10 Nov 30, 2008
OneSweetGirl wrote:
well what does he go by on prices? I got maybe 20 ft of base cabinets that I need.. thats what I'm guessing anyways.. We have a 14x70 mobile home and in the kitchen the whole 14ft wall has cabinets including the sink cabinets and then maybe one on one side and two on the other... I probably also need some overhead cabinets as well not sure how many... anyways do you know what he would go by on the charges? Like does he charge per cabinet or feet or what? Thx.
wayne dont build topix cabinets by the foot he charges by the inch for those $9.40 per inch base and top included or 100.00 ft for house cabinets.

Location hidden

#11 Dec 1, 2008
Is Wayne Eric Sizemore's dad? My husband knows Eric.. if so, we may just talk to him. Thanks for the info guys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are shuck beans (Oct '07) 1 hr hwm 90
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr now 148,939
Dollar General store 1 hr Losiejean 16
hot rods (Jun '12) 1 hr Life Long CC Resi... 19
The Makery 2 hr Life Long CC Resi... 9
who is the crazyiest person in (manchester) (Jan '11) 3 hr Lmao 36
Fired!!! 7 hr Shake Rattle and ... 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages