See What I Mean
Beverly

Frankfort, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2012
$250 / 3br - 1600ft²- Beautiful House for rent (manchester, ky)
$250 / 3br - 1600ft²- Beautiful House for rent (manchester, ky)

This was posted on Craigslist last night at 6:44pm by someone just to try to make me nuts..LOL..They put my home phone number in Frankfort and to ask for Beverly Graham.

My phone is ringing like crazy:)

Stupid shits just jealous because I sold my house in Manchester...don't owe anything on it.

Going to be a good Christmas!
Old Friend

London, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2012
Awww Babe...it could of been anyone who reads topix...that posted that...just trying to distract you by having to answer the phone...hopfully you wouldnt be able to flood the fourm with all these sad post you keep making.

The girls are doing good, you need to just thank God for that , and let all this silly shit go.

Now...take that cash and get out and get to that Christmas shopping...Chrismas is closer than you think.

Luv ya Babe...Merry Christmas.
Beverly

Frankfort, KY

#3 Dec 17, 2012
Old Friend wrote:
Aww Babe...it could of been anyone who reads topix...that posted that...just trying to distract you by having to answer the phone...hopefully you wouldn't be able to flood the forum with all these sad post you keep making.
The girls are doing good, you need to just thank God for that , and let all this silly shit go.
Now...take that cash and get out and get to that Christmas shopping...Christmas is closer than you think.
Luv ya Babe...Merry Christmas.
Thank you Old Friend! You are exactly right.
I am so blessed that my daughters made it. I don't try to cover up anything they did while being addicts. They, like so many more, were close to death. Drug addicts will do anything for a fix. They are very sick people.
I feel so much peace inside now.

I have let this wicked Topix site...drive me nuts lately with all the nasty threads about Beverly. But like I told a guy the other day...we all know what we are going to read when we come here...but stil yet we come back each day to get our daily dose. So we are all addicted to a wicked website is all I can say....

Anyway, YES:) I close on my house today! Grateful.

Come join me on Fbook if you would like, because I do plan on staying away from here. Bev Graham
Old Friend

London, KY

#4 Dec 17, 2012
Nawww Babe...the Topix Website is not wicked...there are just wicked, small minded people that use it...just like in the real world its always best not to engage with people of that nature.

Dont feel alone in problems with your family...lots of familys have the same problems....sometimes they work themselves out...sometimes they dont...and no matter how much you love them and it hurts you...you just have to cut them out of your life and move on.

I also thank God your girls have made it thru...and know you join me in praying for all the families that have lost children and the ones worried about losing their children ...these are the things that are important in the world...LIFE, LOVE, and COMPASSION... Please dont let all the crap distract you from your BLESSINGS.

Take care Babe...
Hey Bev

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Please answer me.... why the hell do you post so much on Topix? Why are you trying so hard to draw attention to you & your crazy azz family??? Don't you care that people think you are a babbling moron? Idk why you get on here & complain so much... if people post about you then why even get on here? I think you post back & forth to yourself mostly. I really don't know how deep your problems are but I think you need to be committed.
crazy

Eubank, KY

#6 Dec 17, 2012
No wonder you all draw a check .
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#7 Dec 17, 2012
crazy wrote:
No wonder you all draw a check .
No kidding. They complain about how they don't want this attention but yet they'll create 14 threads a day bashing one another. When you want something to stop you just ignore it and eventually it goes away.
luck

Somerset, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2012
good ideal, lets keep making more posts until she has to change her phone number, then maybe shell decide topix isnt worth it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christopher Brock and Barron Swafford dope dealers 2 hr Ho ho 6
Barron Swafford and Chris Brock, dope dealers c... 2 hr Ho ho 4
Anybody know Kendra Fults? 2 hr hohater 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr IND 159,660
Asher fork community Sun Blanch 1
Asset Forfeiture! Sun The Law 2
sherry jones Sat imo 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance