Who got rapped
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Jibber Jabber

Somerset, KY

#83 Sep 12, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my post.
LMAO! My bad bro/broette. I was carried away at the stupidity :D
annoyed

East Bernstadt, KY

#84 Sep 12, 2012
Jibber jabber, you're going to have to do the same thing I did. Just look the other way, no matter what you say, they'll turn it to suit their needs, and they'll make sure no matter what you said it was wrong.oh and, if you tell people that they should be open to both sides and wait for further evidence before saying that someone raped someone else based on the alleged victims statement, you're saying that A) Rape is okay
&
B) you're standing up for the alleged rapist

No one in this county seems to understand what alleged means.
The logic of the "clay countians" baffles me
Jibber Jabber

Somerset, KY

#85 Sep 13, 2012
annoyed wrote:
Jibber jabber, you're going to have to do the same thing I did. Just look the other way, no matter what you say, they'll turn it to suit their needs, and they'll make sure no matter what you said it was wrong.oh and, if you tell people that they should be open to both sides and wait for further evidence before saying that someone raped someone else based on the alleged victims statement, you're saying that A) Rape is okay
&
B) you're standing up for the alleged rapist
No one in this county seems to understand what alleged means.
The logic of the "clay countians" baffles me
I'm originally a clay countian myself and I've met more good people than bad. It seems to me that the ones who post on this site are just the folks who sit back and finally have a way to stir shit up without anyone knowing about it. I agree 165% of what you just said with the way they do things on here. Every Topix forum in Southeastern Kentucky or hell anyone in any state or town is just like this I'm afraid. I mean regardless if he did it or not they found a girl wandering around with just a shirt, at 4 am, and claiming/or was raped. Based on his age and her age alone makes up for whats going to happen. Honestly people need to stick to the topic at hand, stop talking about who his family is cause they're innocent of this situation, and be disgusted with themselves for even bringing them up/into it. Honestly I wish they'd monitor topix, or get some moderators when this sort of thing happens. This site has become a tool of gossip without a face and its going to get someone really, really, hurt eventually. Honestly ALOT of these people are taking it to the next level. So called Christians telling folks they're going to hell, posting peoples names about this and that, its sickening to say the least :( and makes ya ashamed to even say you're a human being. I'm glad you understand this whole logic. At first I was appalled when I heard about it being a father myself, and wanted the boy strung up, and hung at the very instant but then I started using logic and hopefully everything will come into fruition and something done about it. I don't care who his family is or whatever and they themselves don't need to be brought into it. The task at hand is a girl who might have or wasn't raped, and a supposed or guilty attacker. Leave it at that folks. WHO GIVES A SHIT WHO HIS MOM, DAD, SISTER, BROTHER, UNCLE, COUSIN, ARE! They where probably at home that night sleeping not knowing what was going on. I can't wait to see someone fabricate this. I honestly think its funny as hell :D
Shut Up

London, KY

#86 Sep 13, 2012
Hmmmm....it does matter who your family is in Clay County ....Damm Jibber Jabber you must of left town as a baby and just got back last week.

Uhhh I think its been proved in federal court that if you have any connections with local officials....itS like a mafia connection....THEY CAN GET THINGS TOOK CARE OF...

Best as I recall ....when a man who took part in killing one girl...and leaving another left for dead....city cops help transport him out of town....WHY would they do that....well seems his sister was the mayors daughter in law....HE WAS CONNECTED!

Oh yea...Jibbar Jabbar ...I am the real "REAlly" poster that said you were trying to threaten me with the Alleged rapist father...yes I did put my own spin on your what you said for my own reason....even though you gave a excellent mental evalutaion....I'm sorry you still didnt touch on what my problem is....but I do see you have honest intentions with your post....

As for ANNOYED....You are correct... YOU might as well SHUT THE HELL UP....and find some where else to push your little agenda....
Jibber Jabber

Somerset, KY

#87 Sep 13, 2012
Shut Up wrote:
Hmmmm....it does matter who your family is in Clay County ....Damm Jibber Jabber you must of left town as a baby and just got back last week.
Uhhh I think its been proved in federal court that if you have any connections with local officials....itS like a mafia connection....THEY CAN GET THINGS TOOK CARE OF...
Best as I recall ....when a man who took part in killing one girl...and leaving another left for dead....city cops help transport him out of town....WHY would they do that....well seems his sister was the mayors daughter in law....HE WAS CONNECTED!
Oh yea...Jibbar Jabbar ...I am the real "REAlly" poster that said you were trying to threaten me with the Alleged rapist father...yes I did put my own spin on your what you said for my own reason....even though you gave a excellent mental evalutaion....I'm sorry you still didnt touch on what my problem is....but I do see you have honest intentions with your post....
As for ANNOYED....You are correct... YOU might as well SHUT THE HELL UP....and find some where else to push your little agenda....
LMAO! You're clearly correct. I apologize for arguing with someone that's utterly insane. At least you admit it. I mean that's like making fun of someone for being retarded.
hey ladies

London, KY

#88 Sep 13, 2012
hey they sound like somebody maybe frind or fam of victim, or somebodys fam that got done bad by the law or court, nothing crazy about being upset bout that not funny either
hey ladies

London, KY

#89 Sep 13, 2012
they might be kin to the marcum girl or the girl that died, man that shit corkie and them done was fu up for sure
yeah

United States

#90 Sep 14, 2012
I feel sorry for that man. What if it is a lie? And it's likely. sounds like a good excuse to get out of l trouble with her parents!! He'll have to live with than reputation, even if he didn't do it.
Info for Victims

London, KY

#91 Sep 15, 2012
This is info for rape victims and their familys... my advice for anyone that is a victim of crime in Clay County is to reach out to any and.... all out of county agenceys as you can.
Info for Victims

London, KY

#92 Sep 15, 2012
Info for Victims

London, KY

#93 Sep 15, 2012
yeah wrote:
I feel sorry for that man. What if it is a lie? And it's likely. sounds like a good excuse to get out of l trouble with her parents!! He'll have to live with than reputation, even if he didn't do it.
Why would you be so concerned with his reputation....seems he was not...heres you a clue...men that want to have a good reputation...dont go out drinking with underage minor CHILDREN.
come on

Chesterfield, MO

#94 Sep 15, 2012
Info for Victims wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you be so concerned with his reputation....seems he was not...heres you a clue...men that want to have a good reputation...dont go out drinking with underage minor CHILDREN.
I am not taking up for rape, but the word children is a stretch dont you think? A 17 year old is far from a child. Of course a 17 yr old is not of legal age to drink, but they are old enough to know that. If they are drinking, nobody is forcing them to.
concerned

Bolivar, MO

#95 Sep 15, 2012
22 year old person know better 2 be with under age drinking, that is a crime as well as rape if that is what happened.
fyi

Madisonville, KY

#97 Sep 15, 2012
it's not like the guy forced the drink down her throat. nor, can he tell her she's not allowed to drink. we all know that underage drinking is wrong but that doesn't mean they don't do it. it's not like it was his party. the person that threw the party should have kicked the girl out, if they knew she was underage. people do lie about their age, as well. no one knows the whole story so let's just let a court decide who's guilty of what.
idealistic

United States

#98 Sep 16, 2012
a post on any topixs should be like fb a name and not a address. would'nt it be awesome.i bet not as much slander and bullying or hurtful comments.
Hmmm

Winchester, KY

#99 Mar 21, 2013
Whatever happened with this case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 156,423
Memorial hospital 10 hr Curious 1
Karen Lawson posts being deleted. 12 hr Curious 9
Dezarn Dynasty on Crawfish and Greasy Thu The coffmans 7
McDonald's (Mar '11) Wed Secret Sauce 50
Favorite Breakfast Cereal Wed DumpKelloggs 4
Beve begley Wed friend 12

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages