KKK rally coming to clay
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WOW

London, KY

#27 Mar 12, 2013
Can't wait for the rally hope they have a cross burning I want to join I'd fit in real well
Anonymous

Harold, KY

#28 Mar 13, 2013
I hope ever member of the KKK suffocates in their hoods!!!

Chesterfield, MO

#29 Mar 14, 2013
Stay out of Manchester,no reason to be here.I am white and I will stand with the color.The only ones that causes problems in our town is the white people.
Klan member

Bolivar, MO

#30 Mar 14, 2013
You bunch of redneck hillbillys have us all wrong we are god fearing people we stand for the right thing white people are superior no other race even comes close all foreign people should not be in are good nation they need to be sent back to whee they came from and child molester and elder abuser need to be put on there place all I van say is remember 9-11-2011
Wow

Bolivar, MO

#31 Mar 14, 2013
You people are nutts!!!!!!
Funkie Monkey

United States

#32 Mar 14, 2013
Richie Farmer is the gran po ba of the KKK.
WOW

Mount Vernon, KY

#33 Mar 21, 2013
When and where is this rally gonna take place I want to join WHITE POWER
tammy

Middlesboro, KY

#34 Mar 23, 2013
im on face boo tammy jone i want to join
Slamm

Louisville, KY

#35 Mar 24, 2013
Klan member wrote:
You bunch of redneck hillbillys have us all wrong we are god fearing people we stand for the right thing white people are superior no other race even comes close all foreign people should not be in are good nation they need to be sent back to whee they came from and child molester and elder abuser need to be put on there place all I van say is remember 9-11-2011
Judging by your lack of grammar and spelling, I'd guess you are uneducated. There are classes you can take to get your GED. I suggest you attend some of these and become more informed about this country and it's history.
I bet if you trace your own family tree, you may find you have some African or Hispanic blood flowing through your veins.
Slamm

Louisville, KY

#36 Mar 24, 2013
tammy wrote:
im on face boo tammy jone i want to join
Another spelling bee champion. Do you have your GED yet?
dmmace

Chesterfield, MO

#37 Mar 24, 2013
Klan member wrote:
they need to send you back to where ever.
Jesse saylor

Harrison, AR

#38 Mar 28, 2013
When is the rally ? I'd love to join if your not white your not right!!!!white power !!!!!!
ignorant

United States

#39 Mar 30, 2013
You are all idiots if you support this bullshit! Get a life! I hope you all get your heads beat in, ignorant hillbillies. You are the ones giving KY a bad name!
kkkentucky

United States

#40 Apr 17, 2013
Kukloskentucky@yahoo.com
Email if interested!!
just saying

London, KY

#41 Apr 20, 2013
Jesus was a Jew, Moses was married to a Ethiopian(black). So, all members do not follow the Bible.... therefore they are not real Christians. So shocked that anyone would support the kkk.
Clayton Bigsby

Brodhead, KY

#42 Apr 20, 2013
One of them nay gers come to pick up my sister one day. I said look hur nay ger, if anyone is going to have relations with my sister, it's going to be me!!!
WHITE POWER!
Well

United States

#43 May 4, 2013
Just one more reason people think you-uns is stupid.
kkkentucky

United States

#44 May 5, 2013
Jesus was an israelite. JEWS killed Jesus. The jews are responsible for our media bullshit. Abe Lincoln freed the slaves, but he also said negros shouldnt hold any political part.(he was right, look what ovomits done) and he said never trust the jew!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min Humanist 171,918
jeff deaton for jailer 2 hr Wondering 13
Need bloomerdust 3 hr john stranger 2
George axl and peggys wedding day 5 hr Hoss Hoskins 29
horse creek club 5 hr Horse Creeker 10
women in abusive relationship 7 hr Marlboro Man 19
Chili scorched 7 hr Twins 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages