Someone OD'd at BEECH CREEK APTS

Someone OD'd at BEECH CREEK APTS

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Beech Creek Critter

Somerset, KY

#1 Jul 1, 2013
I heard it was Scotty Smith. Others are saying it was Robbie Garret??? Whoever did, Od'd in apartment 312 and that is Karen Collin's apartment, Robbie is her friend..but Scotty was there earlier. I heard Robbie was in the hospital about to die with HEP C?
Raining

Hazard, KY

#2 Jul 1, 2013
Beech Creek Critter wrote:
I heard it was Scotty Smith. Others are saying it was Robbie Garret??? Whoever did, Od'd in apartment 312 and that is Karen Collin's apartment, Robbie is her friend..but Scotty was there earlier. I heard Robbie was in the hospital about to die with HEP C?
. In due time someone will find Robbie dead. She did OD this week, but I don't know how she is doing. Last I heard she was on life support.
Disgusted

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Does anyone know how Robbie is doing?
Somebody out there

London, KY

#4 Jul 4, 2013
Lets all pray for her and others that are over taken buy this ugly addiction.We also need to pray for their families that they will be given strength to go through this with them.My prayer is that all christina people will find it in their hearts to be in constant prayer that they will all give the drugs up and know and realize that the Lord can help them through whatever they are going through.God Bless Robbie and her family .
cowboy at heart

Pineville, KY

#5 Jul 8, 2013
I'm sue if it was Robbie nobody would care. She is a ratting skank nasty hoe
peter pan

London, KY

#7 Jul 8, 2013
od on rotted pu%%y smell
oh well

London, KY

#8 Jul 9, 2013
peter pan wrote:
od on rotted pu%%y smell
yeah especially if she is staying with Karen,,nasty..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Mickey402 148,467
Dollar General store 7 hr Rossie 7
Richie farmer 7 hr MB--high school F... 13
phillips diversvied ' hard to say goodbye to you . (May '14) 7 hr Tina 19
Salt Works Festival 12 hr local 2
The Makery 15 hr Tabitha 1
Ashley wagers 17 hr Maintance man 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages