how many good holiness preachers are ...
Bumpus

Lexington, KY

#41 Mar 10, 2010
But I don't think that wearing that type of clothes will send you to hell. A lot of people take the bible out of context. Most Christians will tell you playing the lottery and smoking cigarettes will send you to hell, I for one don't believe that.
beliver

Clarkson, KY

#42 Mar 11, 2010
well i know that if you do wrong and dont let your light shine for the world to see then you ant no different from the world the bible says to dress holy not of the world ,also if you had 2 people standing side by side and one was wearing dress, and the other was wearing pants which one do you think would be doing right, of coures the one in the dress, how simple is that??????????
Bumpus

Lexington, KY

#43 Mar 11, 2010
No, I wouldn't be worried about the clothes at all. You have to look past the clothes and into the heart of the person. Clothes isn't going to make you head to hell in a handbasket.
beliver

Corbin, KY

#44 Mar 14, 2010
someone ask what about sill lee, this man will allow anyone or anything on the pulpit, that is not of god
Bumpus

Lexington, KY

#45 Mar 16, 2010
beliver wrote:
someone ask what about sill lee, this man will allow anyone or anything on the pulpit, that is not of god
So your saying you must be of God to be on the pulpit? Better do some looking around then.
It is so

United States

#46 Mar 16, 2010
jjj wrote:
<quoted text>they not true holiness.i would call them pentecostal.members not sanctified. look how they dress.
Clean the inside and the out side will clean itself. Dress in Gods will not mans will
BELLE

Frankfort, KY

#47 Mar 16, 2010
I heard that Horse Creek Holiness Church has a good preacher & is growing alot....I dont know the preachers name right off but a boy I know goes there & he said that they have been 8-10 people saved there in the last month....He must be a great preacher for that many to get saved. That is just my opinion though, don't know much more that what I have heard & thought I would throw that out there.
Airboy

Frankfort, KY

#49 Mar 16, 2010
abd wrote:
George Roberts, Jim Smith, Bufford Hooker, Terry Shell, Jesse Kemp, Paul Barrett,Lyle Sizemore, Todd Hicks.
Todd Hicks is a GREAT guy but has definetly messed up as I heard that he has went to Manchester Pentecostal :(
It is so

United States

#48 Mar 16, 2010
I Know wrote:
<quoted text>
BUFFORD HOOKER are you crazy or what
Atleast Gary Edenfield wasn't mentioned He had everyone fooled.
It is so

United States

#50 Mar 16, 2010
holy wrote:
how bout sill lee
How about GW Birdsong
It is so

United States

#51 Mar 16, 2010
dont care wrote:
Im going to say one dirty word on here and see how long it takes to start a fuss. Ready here it goes. Fart!
One mans dirty word is another mans slang
Its like this

Somerset, KY

#52 Mar 16, 2010
If you cant keep your house in order How can you keep a Church in order. One preacher on here his wifes on drugs and his daughters on drugs Now guess who this Holiness Preacher is ?
It is so

United States

#53 Mar 16, 2010
tru holiness wrote:
<quoted text>yes hes true holiness. still preaches the standard of modest appairl and no pants on women and not cutting of hair..if it was good for grandma its still right today.brian carpenter another good one and wilburn coffey,dudly at irvin hill another.
I agree dresses on women they don't cut their hair its a covering BUT..TRADITIONS(CUSTOMS) the bible says if it causes contention then there are no such customs. I don't believe if it's a sin for me it's a sin for you..our convictions are all different God tells us in our hearts what right for each of us.
It is so

United States

#54 Mar 16, 2010
beliver wrote:
Is the pulpit different from the bench? Didn't Jesus sup with the sinners?..Wasn't the veil rent from top to bottom when He died so anyone can come in and be saved. What about the pulpit you got that veil up? I know of someone who brought alot of young folks in they were playing music singing enjoying the work of the Lord the some busy bodies didn't like the way they dressed and they were modestly dress just not to the busy bodies liking and they told them they could come to church but could not participate in the song service.. they are all gone now. Who hands have these young folks blood on them. They were praying and slowly learning but not fast enough for the busy bodies. Some one is going to have gate trouble
i know

Somerset, KY

#55 Mar 17, 2010
i have known Sill Lee for 20 yrs. and he has never once turned anyone away from his church or his pulpit he wants the non believers to come and get saved and know the Lord He is a wonderful preacher and knows the word I know of several people who have went to the alter and have gotten saved that night dont get on here and judge people you dont know we all get judged by God in the end.
Bumpus

Lexington, KY

#56 Mar 17, 2010
It is so wrote:
<quoted text>
Clean the inside and the out side will clean itself. Dress in Gods will not mans will
Spoken by a person who knows whats going on.
Bumpus

Lexington, KY

#57 Mar 17, 2010
Ok, change of topic,,,, who believes in "once saved always saved"?
It is so

United States

#58 Mar 17, 2010
Bumpus wrote:
Ok, change of topic,,,, who believes in "once saved always saved"?
No way. Where do you believe Judas is right now? If I say I'm saved and commit murder what then? Am I still saved? Then shoot, long as we say we're saved we can do any thing we want(not!).
It is so

United States

#59 Mar 17, 2010
I hope that didn't sound hateful
hello

Somerset, KY

#60 Mar 22, 2010
Its like this wrote:
If you cant keep your house in order How can you keep a Church in order. One preacher on here his wifes on drugs and his daughters on drugs Now guess who this Holiness Preacher is ?
Hello Dummy, u cant blame someone for others actions and conduct. U will answer to God for ur self dummy. Where did u go to school @? U are really dumb. Go apply for SSI and take this thread with you and that is all that u will need to get approved for ssi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley smith 8 min Colley 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr another viewer 168,031
Craziest women in Manchester 5 hr George Axl DeZarn 131
Peggy napiet SSI and the BULL DOG 6 hr Harley Davidson 1
Ryan Gibson 8 hr howabtthat 3
Down on George axl 13 hr Rightful 34
Kendra renee jackson what about her 20 hr Sad 18

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages