how many good holiness preachers are ...

how many good holiness preachers are there

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

London, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2010
in clay county
abd

Hazard, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2010
George Roberts, Jim Smith, Bufford Hooker, Terry Shell, Jesse Kemp, Paul Barrett,Lyle Sizemore, Todd Hicks.

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Jan 26, 2010
the question should have been....how many good holy preachers are there in clay county?

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#4 Jan 27, 2010
kindly dragon wrote:
the question should have been....how many good holy preachers are there in clay county?
It is great to see you back an posting again Dragon.......I always read all of your postings....
no name

London, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2010
George Roberts, Jim Smith, Bufford Hooker, Terry Shell, Jesse Kemp, Paul Barrett,Lyle Sizemore, Todd Hicks.what about rick holt he a good one to
granny

AOL

#6 Jan 27, 2010
kindly dragon wrote:
i have to agree with you. there are good preacher in all churhes.and i went to penicostal churh for years. but later learn theres good and bad in all churchs.
granny

AOL

#7 Jan 27, 2010
cecil lee, travis henslely
jill

Corbin, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2010
none
jjj

Leechburg, PA

#9 Jan 28, 2010
abd wrote:
George Roberts, Jim Smith, Bufford Hooker, Terry Shell, Jesse Kemp, Paul Barrett,Lyle Sizemore, Todd Hicks.
they not true holiness.i would call them pentecostal.members not sanctified. look how they dress.
abd

Hazard, KY

#10 Jan 30, 2010
jjj wrote:
<quoted text>they not true holiness.i would call them pentecostal.members not sanctified. look how they dress.
What is this suppose to mean how they dress... You don;t go by how they dress you go by whats in there heart.
And what they preach...You know the HOLY BIBLE...
sancjsa

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 30, 2010
i dont think its got alot to do with how you dress but if you are walking around showing everything off then you know the lord doesn't approve of that
drop by

Somerset, KY

#12 Feb 2, 2010
what do you mean that they not holiness do you know any thing about them
granny

Clay City, KY

#13 Feb 2, 2010
is looking holy as the same thing as looking homely? how do you tell the difference?
I Know

London, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2010
abd wrote:
BUFFORD HOOKER are you crazy or what
holliness

Somerset, KY

#15 Feb 3, 2010
abd wrote:
<quoted text>What is this suppose to mean how they dress... You don;t go by how they dress you go by whats in there heart.
And what they preach...You know the HOLY BIBLE...
your sittin here judgeing people by how they dress what kind of christian are you?
well

AOL

#16 Feb 3, 2010
u all forgot rev.youel napier,might have spelled his name wrong but he can preach.and i have not seen anything bad he's done.
blue berry muffin

Manchester, KY

#17 Feb 3, 2010
most people dont no the definition of a preacher
holy

Corbin, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2010
how bout sill lee
browneyes

Hazard, KY

#19 Feb 7, 2010
holliness wrote:
<quoted text>
your sittin here judgeing people by how they dress what kind of christian are you?
I wasnt judging anyone by how they dress there was another post where someone had judged them. Thank You Very Much.
browneyes

Hazard, KY

#20 Feb 7, 2010
I Know wrote:
<quoted text>
BUFFORD HOOKER are you crazy or what
Yeah BUFFORD HOOKER is a great man of GOD ...You must have problems with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Crystal where is yo man tonight? 12 min Ex Hick 2
Marlboro man won drag queen show in lexington ky 17 min Ex Hick 23
I hope you got another job lined up 21 min Ex Hick 10
HEPATITIS A at McDonald’s in Manchester 27 min Ex Hick 12
eva davis (Jul '13) 1 hr Sick world 40
mike adkins (Oct '09) 2 hr Cherry 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Ren 178,282
Shooting on sacker 8 hr Shhhhhhhhhhh 31

Manchester Jobs

Personal Finance