clay county jail
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Kittanning, PA

#1 Aug 2, 2010
what's going on there? heard they were drug testing all inmates and workers and wouldn't let any of the workers leave when their shift was over.
soo

Madisonville, KY

#2 Aug 3, 2010
they cant keep the workers from leaving when their shift is over, overtime is not mandatory. & also, they never drug test them, that would get the workers & kenny in trouble if they had drugs in their system.
wondering

Kittanning, PA

#3 Aug 3, 2010
The sheriff's dept. and state police and unite were all there yesterday evening and the inmates were lined up around the jail. I wasn't talking about overtime!!!
Just sayin

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Aug 3, 2010
Don't exactly know what was goin on there yesterday but the inmates were on lockdown and I'd say if they drug test some of the workers up there they would find plenty of interesting drugs in there system! LOL
priority action

Manchester, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2010
What they ever do about the roof that was payed for to get fixed and wasnt?
Annoyed

Clarkson, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2010
It seems that you are obsessed about the roof on the jail. How do you know so much about it? You must not have gotten the job, or are just wanting to start something.
smile

Somerset, KY

#7 Aug 4, 2010
S--t stinks.
nowmw

United States

#8 Aug 5, 2010
what was going on does anyone know
Family feud

Science Hill, KY

#9 Aug 5, 2010
Read the newspaper!!!!!!
why newspaper

Brodhead, KY

#10 Aug 5, 2010
wont learn nothing out of the darn paper. it aint worth a nickel let alone 75
straight talk

Science Hill, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2010
I hear it got raided
Tax dollars

London, KY

#12 Aug 6, 2010
Annoyed wrote:
It seems that you are obsessed about the roof on the jail. How do you know so much about it? You must not have gotten the job, or are just wanting to start something.
I know enough to know that was my tax dollars that was wasted .An more will have to be spent to fix it.If a jailer can,t fix the outside he sure can,t run the inside.
straight talk

Science Hill, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2010
Tax dollars wrote:
<quoted text>I know enough to know that was my tax dollars that was wasted .An more will have to be spent to fix it.If a jailer can,t fix the outside he sure can,t run the inside.
sure cant fix the inside when jailer never there
Annoyed

Clarkson, KY

#14 Aug 6, 2010
Your tax dollars? I bet you don't even work for a living, probably draw a check. And what makes you such an expert about running a jail? Being in it doesn't mean you know all about it.
whats matter loose ur job

London, KY

#15 Aug 6, 2010
Annoyed wrote:
Your tax dollars? I bet you don't even work for a living, probably draw a check. And what makes you such an expert about running a jail? Being in it doesn't mean you know all about it.
You must be one of the drug pushers that work there.
going wild

Mount Vernon, KY

#16 Aug 6, 2010
I know the clay co jail sure feeds their inmates good... they dont let'em starve to half to dead like london jail
well

Greenbrier, AR

#17 Aug 7, 2010
going wild wrote:
I know the clay co jail sure feeds their inmates good... they dont let'em starve to half to dead like london jail

They must have a good workers and cooks in the kitchen. Be appreciated to the workers that cooks all the food.
Annoyed

Clarkson, KY

#18 Aug 7, 2010
No, I am far from a drug pusher, and sick of belly achers like you on her bitching about the jail.
Why don't you tell us..ole loud mouth...who are you accusing of being a drug pusher? If you know so much about what goes on in the jail, you must have been in there to begin with as a jail bird and your opinion doesn't amount to much!
pushing buttons

United States

#19 Aug 9, 2010
pushing buttons on that you know sounds like some body trying to shut you up about the jail
Give me a break

Pella, IA

#20 Aug 10, 2010
Your attempt at a sentence makes absolutely no sense at all. Whos button do you think you are pushing mine? Not hardly! Whos going to shut me up? You? Not hardly! Sounds like I hit the nail on the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will win the magistrate 4 race now that Ran... 1 hr Itchy dick 16
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Gnat brain 172,926
Crystal you must be stupid 3 hr Jimmy crackcon 30
is Judy running for jailer a model? 4 hr May2018 9
Manchester future 5 hr Richard tomatoes 56
These store running Indian women are hott 11 hr Chubby 5
You know some woman look odd from the side 12 hr Vicki 5

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages