I Love Crawfish!
Sad

London, KY

#7 Apr 14, 2013
So many ppl on drugs need HELP before they od.
riding the storm out

Manchester, KY

#11 Apr 14, 2013
Crawfish Oueen, Are you still talking to yourself?
demon

Frankfort, KY

#12 Apr 14, 2013
its all the demons she has in her. they take turns talking.
ignorant

United States

#16 Apr 16, 2013
Crawfish Queen wrote:
oh yes, let me admit I had problems with alcohol for several yrs and that shit is like pills and other drugs ...it will fry your brain if you drink too much.
but THANK GOD, I haven't had a drink for almost 10 yrs now!!!!
So I think you fools can stop throwing up my actions during that time. I know It put me in dangerous and foolish situations.... by staying clean for 10 yrs.
wow, why don't you just put your blood on blast, damn! You ain't asking for him help or prayers. You just wanna make him look bad on topix. No wonder he's a mess, ppl like you, the only love hope he has putting him down. Maybe if you would've tried to help him when he was a kid..... Oh that's right, busy being drunk. Damn shame, you sound like a nut job! I'm sure he does have his problems, id stay messed up too if I had to hear your mouth, omg!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of God 170,641
George axl strep throat off sucking the dog 3 hr Poordog 3
CC Basketball 3 hr Nope 18
Bill edd and Ralf the big bull wagers 3 hr Wilkiam 6
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 hr Mr Mackey 201
alex sumner 12 hr lexie 1
Jesus Quantana 13 hr Dood 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages