Have you heard about (Scott Madden and James Phillips)

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Judged:

who you trying to fool wrote:
<quoted text>Can't get enough attention bcd? Have to reply to your own posts! LOL
That was not me stupid...Here I am...I am always signed in you idiot...
lucky2

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

is that true
YOUFOOL

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Judged:

james bought the job from cletis, with the facf that he would alwasys retain it, long as he corrapated. Which he did, help rig jury's, who to call and set, vote their way,etc. kenny price in on the deal as well. knowing people who would do anythang, church people at that. James got alot of money, from ford motor company, amoung alot more. he will losse everythang, he's accumilated. wife included, never happened to a sorrrier son-of-bitch.
YOUFOOL

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Judged:

I f you can beleive it Scott Madden, is the least desirablle mother f----er amoungst them. He won't have to worry about his scoks now, somebody is going to sock-it-him, really good. All the peolple he screwed over. Alot of people witing on him. I look for him to commit, HARRY-CARRY, i don't thank he's the guts. HAPPY MOTORING, SOCK'S.
oh no

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

not again,they keep bringing his name up everytime u open the paper,where there is smoke usually a little fire is close
Jessica

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Bringing it back to the top
lovergirl

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

manchester cops are all pieces of shit and so are any in office... want be long till kevin johnson will be involved in something hidious.. hes not all that and i went to school with him never was nothing but a social drinkerm and party animal. baby coal dust my hats off to u keep up the good work and do what u need to seek out justice for catherine your sister.
on my

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

killroy wrote:
We can take care of James Phillips, when the election comes around. If there ever was a S.O.B. he's it.
James has been fixing jury triels for years everyone knows that.With the right money he will bring you a list of jurors and you pick the ones you want.
Loser

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Who cares im going to Jennings place to get some ya yo
Ninety Nine Percent

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

THANK YOU FBI, they call Manchester, the City of Hope! I am so Glad that the FBI, understands where the Real Crooks are, Court House Hill, Wow, the People of this County didnt have a chance, when You see what Power, these people Had! This County has been Run, like the Mafia, as long as I can remember! The question is, what will the People Do, if the FBI levels the Playing Field, if they pull the Clicks Teeth, what will we do with it!
gigi

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Hopefully jamespillups and curlytop will be brought to justice
Scot Maden

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Yes he is crooked always has been was But when R Cletus was the judge they where small town mafia but what can you do but pay them all if you got in trouble. But they would if they could help you anyway possisablee, how many murders got pushed to the side or 0-5 years at worst, it was like the wild wast,I liked it they gave u hope when it looked over for u

“Plotting revenge is fun ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Scott Madden for President :)

Have a nice day.
KBA

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Manchester Forum right now

Search the Manchester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 55 min harmonious 144,990
Donya Foutch 1 hr nos 8
David Neff 2 hr Wondering 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Spaceship 128,054
Anyone have any land for sale in manchester? 3 hr Hey there 3
rotten kids 3 hr betternu 1
jailer and magistrate 4 hr lol 14
•••
•••
•••
Manchester Dating

more search filters

less search filters