First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#42 Feb 19, 2010
who you trying to fool wrote:
<quoted text>Can't get enough attention bcd? Have to reply to your own posts! LOL
That was not me stupid...Here I am...I am always signed in you idiot...
lucky2

Corbin, KY

#43 Feb 19, 2010
is that true
YOUFOOL

London, KY

#44 Feb 20, 2010
james bought the job from cletis, with the facf that he would alwasys retain it, long as he corrapated. Which he did, help rig jury's, who to call and set, vote their way,etc. kenny price in on the deal as well. knowing people who would do anythang, church people at that. James got alot of money, from ford motor company, amoung alot more. he will losse everythang, he's accumilated. wife included, never happened to a sorrrier son-of-bitch.
YOUFOOL

London, KY

#45 Feb 20, 2010
I f you can beleive it Scott Madden, is the least desirablle mother f----er amoungst them. He won't have to worry about his scoks now, somebody is going to sock-it-him, really good. All the peolple he screwed over. Alot of people witing on him. I look for him to commit, HARRY-CARRY, i don't thank he's the guts. HAPPY MOTORING, SOCK'S.
oh no

Somerset, KY

#46 Mar 3, 2010
not again,they keep bringing his name up everytime u open the paper,where there is smoke usually a little fire is close
Jessica

Lexington, KY

#47 Mar 10, 2013
Bringing it back to the top
lovergirl

Manchester, KY

#49 Apr 16, 2013
manchester cops are all pieces of shit and so are any in office... want be long till kevin johnson will be involved in something hidious.. hes not all that and i went to school with him never was nothing but a social drinkerm and party animal. baby coal dust my hats off to u keep up the good work and do what u need to seek out justice for catherine your sister.
on my

El Paso, AR

#50 Apr 16, 2013
killroy wrote:
We can take care of James Phillips, when the election comes around. If there ever was a S.O.B. he's it.
James has been fixing jury triels for years everyone knows that.With the right money he will bring you a list of jurors and you pick the ones you want.
Loser

Somerset, KY

#51 Apr 16, 2013
Who cares im going to Jennings place to get some ya yo
Ninety Nine Percent

Somerset, KY

#52 Apr 17, 2013
THANK YOU FBI, they call Manchester, the City of Hope! I am so Glad that the FBI, understands where the Real Crooks are, Court House Hill, Wow, the People of this County didnt have a chance, when You see what Power, these people Had! This County has been Run, like the Mafia, as long as I can remember! The question is, what will the People Do, if the FBI levels the Playing Field, if they pull the Clicks Teeth, what will we do with it!
gigi

Pikeville, KY

#53 Apr 19, 2013
Hopefully jamespillups and curlytop will be brought to justice
Scot Maden

Duluth, GA

#54 Apr 22, 2013
Yes he is crooked always has been was But when R Cletus was the judge they where small town mafia but what can you do but pay them all if you got in trouble. But they would if they could help you anyway possisablee, how many murders got pushed to the side or 0-5 years at worst, it was like the wild wast,I liked it they gave u hope when it looked over for u

“Plotting revenge is fun ”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#55 Apr 23, 2013
Scott Madden for President :)

Have a nice day.
KBA

Williamsburg, KY

#56 Apr 23, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 26 min Mug Shots Everybody 21
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr dollarsbill 132,144
what's open 2 hr Pecked 3
thief or operatunist 6 hr confuzzled 4
needing a place to rent 6 hr merry christmas 2
El Cazador shut down???? 16 hr fyi 15
nerve doctor 16 hr lolly 11
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"