Have you heard about (Scott Madden a...

Have you heard about (Scott Madden and James Phillips)

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
newsbuff

Somerset, KY

#1 Apr 6, 2009
F B I was very intouch with Kentucky Bar Associat-ion today 4-6-09. Something about ethics or simple
violations of the BAR CODE, something about jury
rigging, i hear old scott without any socks, will
not be anybody's lawyer by the end of april. He will get some socks soon. Have you ever heard a sock with a lock? Up side the head. O boy i can't
beleive all the good things that are unfolding. I
love it. FBI was also wanting to know about $75,000 Mr. Clete got for a certain clerk's job.
Can you get over this, this man was so GODFATHERED
he sold political positions.Isn't that a elected
job? Don't worry folks just matter of time, all of
mafia will be out of court house. God love F B I.
Interesting

Corbin, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2009
This is very interesting, but is it just a rumour or is it the truth. Where did you hear this at, then we will be able to figure out if it is reliable info or not.
curious

Sheridan, AR

#3 Apr 6, 2009
is it true
Gangplanker

Mount Sherman, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2009
How will it feel Scott to be one of the "Commoners"?

“JUSTICE FOR CATHERINE COLLINS”

Since: Feb 07

MANCHESTER,KY

#5 Apr 7, 2009
yeah, Scott tell them what you done with Catherine personal items things....ed said you was the one who took over?
you know me....remember me you all wanted my farm..........to give to some one else that had keep there mouth shut earlier for you while they was in prison for cocaine..........tell them Scott....or i will......reaPING time madden......

MANCHESTER,KY

#6 Apr 7, 2009
the truth cannot be hidden nor buried...........it will always live.....bye bye curly locks...
WTH

Sidney, OH

#7 Apr 7, 2009
Shut up what is wrong with you. Loosen up and enjoy life and stop being so bitter. You suck. Take your ass back to bed grumpy.
Take a Break

London, KY

#8 Apr 7, 2009
WTH wrote:
Shut up what is wrong with you. Loosen up and enjoy life and stop being so bitter. You suck. Take your ass back to bed grumpy.
She is obviously jealous of every human on the face of the earth that has something in life. It is also obvious she had to live in the shadows of her beautiful sister her whole life and SHE looks like a crackhead. I mean I have followed her posts for sometime , and in the beginning I thought she was a grieving sister but she is obsessed with striving for attention anyway she can get. She blames everyone for her sister's death. I bet if the pope were arrested in while traveling through Clay County today she would say "reaping time", or " I told you the pope was going to be arrested", or "you all should have listened to me", "I told you it was going to happen". "Me, Me, Me , I, I , I, "

You are a joke. It is a shame if indeed your sister was murdered. But if she wasn't it is a shame that you have not let her rest in peace. In all the while getting your kicks off of her misfortune. I agree that corruption needs to come to an end, but at the same time, I believe that none of the people you post on your website and none of the politicians and people arrested have anything to do with your sister's death. I have read some of your posts, not all because obviously you have no job and if you do I would love to know who you work for to see if they know you spend most of your time on a local "gossip sight" doing most of the "gossip". Do you have children, do you feed them or spend quality time with them? I can't possibly seem how. I log on on my lunch break once a day and to my surprise you are on here. NOT to my surprise. Are you jealous of everyone in Clay County?

MANCHESTER,KY

#9 Apr 7, 2009
WTH wrote:
dam, the truth is killing you this morning.

MANCHESTER,KY

#10 Apr 7, 2009
Take a Break wrote:
<quoted text>
She is obviously jealous of every human on the face of the earth that has something in life. It is also obvious she had to live in the shadows of her beautiful sister her whole life and SHE looks like a crackhead. I mean I have followed her posts for sometime , and in the beginning I thought she was a grieving sister but she is obsessed with striving for attention anyway she can get. She blames everyone for her sister's death. I bet if the pope were arrested in while traveling through Clay County today she would say "reaping time", or " I told you the pope was going to be arrested", or "you all should have listened to me", "I told you it was going to happen". "Me, Me, Me , I, I , I, "
You are a joke. It is a shame if indeed your sister was murdered. But if she wasn't it is a shame that you have not let her rest in peace. In all the while getting your kicks off of her misfortune. I agree that corruption needs to come to an end, but at the same time, I believe that none of the people you post on your website and none of the politicians and people arrested have anything to do with your sister's death. I have read some of your posts, not all because obviously you have no job and if you do I would love to know who you work for to see if they know you spend most of your time on a local "gossip sight" doing most of the "gossip". Do you have children, do you feed them or spend quality time with them? I can't possibly seem how. I log on on my lunch break once a day and to my surprise you are on here. NOT to my surprise. Are you jealous of everyone in Clay County?
no idiot only the guilt ones....shows what side you stand on...thank you very much.......
Take a Break

London, KY

#11 Apr 7, 2009
Just what are you guilty of skank? You didn't get those teeth by not brushing. Why don't you go take a shower and brush that nappy hair. Did you say you work or are you on the draw?
EXPOSURE

Sidney, OH

#12 Apr 7, 2009
She is quilty of alot. She wants everyone to feel sorry for her. Well we have all lost someone at some point and they say time heals all wounds. BCD wants and loves attention and thats it. She is perfectly content with blaming everyone for her sister dying. Putting names out that did not even know C. Although her sister was a much better person than she will ever be, I regret ever meeting Catherine. I know that sounds horrible but look what just knowing her and being her friend has got my family. At the time we were all there for C. because she had no family and was never anything more than good to her. She always wants to say we are all cowards for getting on here and standing up for our loved ones but we would be cowards to sit back and let her get away with it. No BCD you my friend are the coward. These two guys just like everyone else did not kill your sister. Sorry your life has spent out of control over this but people are coming out of the woodworks to expose your motives and what you stand for.
huh

London, KY

#13 Apr 7, 2009
EXPOSURE wrote:
She is quilty of alot. She wants everyone to feel sorry for her. Well we have all lost someone at some point and they say time heals all wounds. BCD wants and loves attention and thats it. She is perfectly content with blaming everyone for her sister dying. Putting names out that did not even know C. Although her sister was a much better person than she will ever be, I regret ever meeting Catherine. I know that sounds horrible but look what just knowing her and being her friend has got my family. At the time we were all there for C. because she had no family and was never anything more than good to her. She always wants to say we are all cowards for getting on here and standing up for our loved ones but we would be cowards to sit back and let her get away with it. No BCD you my friend are the coward. These two guys just like everyone else did not kill your sister. Sorry your life has spent out of control over this but people are coming out of the woodworks to expose your motives and what you stand for.
thats what her uncle said.even called her a yellow back lot lizard,what is a lot lizard anyhow? gee, i bet bronloe could tell some good ones on her.someone on here said he had to run her off a dozen times,but you know brownloe,when he lays pipe they are all like that i heard.
wildcat fan

Sheridan, AR

#14 Apr 7, 2009
ok people lets get off the bcd kick and whats up with scott madden and james phillips people did the feds get those croocked 2 also or what come on
Watson

Booneville, KY

#15 Apr 7, 2009
How does one acquire such confidential information as posted by newsbuff? I doubt the FBI would have shared this information, or allowed the Kentucky Bar to do their work for them. Is this just another rumor design to make its subject a little edgy, or is it valid? Guess we will have to wait and see.
You and

Rowlett, TX

#16 Apr 7, 2009
huh wrote:
<quoted text>thats what her uncle said.even called her a yellow back lot lizard,what is a lot lizard anyhow? gee, i bet bronloe could tell some good ones on her.someone on here said he had to run her off a dozen times,but you know brownloe,when he lays pipe they are all like that i heard.
You and your uncle have a yellow streak running down your back.I say keep it going babycoaldust.I'm with you , sounds like some are afraid truth is coming out.

MANCHESTER,KY

#17 Apr 7, 2009
yep, that is exactly what is going on the truth cannot be hidden
well

London, KY

#18 Apr 7, 2009
babycoaldust wrote:
yep, that is exactly what is going on the truth cannot be hidden
whats going on?splain yerself
Ummmmm

Madisonville, KY

#19 Apr 10, 2009
Take a Break wrote:
Just what are you guilty of skank? You didn't get those teeth by not brushing. Why don't you go take a shower and brush that nappy hair. Did you say you work or are you on the draw?
Why are u attacking her? Apparently, there is some truth in what she is saying. You would be surprised how many people are involved when it comes to getting money or drugs the EASY way. Maybe you are the one that needs to take a break!!!
Ummmmm

Madisonville, KY

#20 Apr 10, 2009
EXPOSURE wrote:
You might stand up for them, but eventually, they're going DOWN!!! Oh, did Scott ever tell you about the time someone opened his door and he had a client on his desk??? Or about the time that a GR parent puched him in the face for being a azzhole.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Mickey402 143,110
yard sale place 2 hr apple piehonet bee 1
Wwhat happened to Steven Woods 5 hr Gossip 5
Roger Hoskin 13 hr Frucker 5
erin collins 21 hr WRONG 1
keith lyttle 21 hr Gross 9
the bowman girls (Sep '14) Sat nikki crawford 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages