Low Income Housing

Annville, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I thought they were for people with low income.There is people living in them that has got plenty of money.How often do they check their income.Needs to be investigated.Who do you call and have it checked out.I think the person over the housing project needs to take a bigger look.There is unwed mothers living with their working boyfriends.I am sure the boyfriends are not on the lease.There is no way that can be overlooked.These people are taking advantage of the system.There is some really needy people out there that needs a place to live.They get into these apartments when they are down on their luck and some how set up camp for the rest of their lives even after they have more income.Most of them have brand new cars and don,t seem to be needy.Some of them is also working for cash and that is fraud.Needs to be evaluated.The people over these apartments needs to be fined or something because they know it's right in front of them.Those people that lives in them wear better clothes than my kids do.Expesive purses,brand name clothing.Go up there and sit in the parking lot and just watch those people that live there.Not right for the really needy.I could be wrong,maybe anybody can live in them.
do little

Manchester, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Working people need a break to. You think we don't deserve a few things just because we work . At least they are paying for something and paying taxes. Are you? Now people getting every thing free are complaining because someone working is getting a cheap home . Give us a break- get a job or shut up. What now they don't deserve to have a boyfriend either. Jezzz. Now when are they going to drug test all these free loaders anyway?

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
A lot of these people know how to beat the sytem.All you need to do is pretend your split up with your spouse and use one income.The live in boyfriend's can work and live rent free.The rent goes by the person's name on the lease,no matter how much income comes in.Yes of course the manager know's all this,but she only has to do her paperwork and all is fine.It's a very unfair,screwed up system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
X-ray guy 49 min Rule Of One 15
Goldie Owens 1 hr soon to find out 3
red head deb lynn 1 hr soon to find out 3
What's going in the old light house spot? 2 hr Howdy 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Garri 144,418
amanda bishop 6 hr Lmao 3
Rachel Gibson 10 hr No one 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages