Waste Not Technoligies where they in town today

Posted in the Manchester Forum

Wondering

London, KY

#1 Sep 23, 2009
I heard thet there were people form WNT here today to sign papers to start work on the plant here in Manchester does anyone know uf this is true.
old dummy

Corbin, KY

#2 Sep 24, 2009
another plywood factory deal
someone

Manchester, KY

#3 Sep 24, 2009
old dummy wrote:
another plywood factory deal
well i called the wnt founder and he told me the there was a few ppl came to him about 4 years ago and wanted to help him expand his busnes and he told them no and the man said the he knows the he has the (ONLEY)wnt company in the world the the news in our lillte small town is all a lye i asked him to call our local raido station and talk about it and he said he will when i call him back ..he said that it was a scam they are some ppl going aroung to a lot of small towns in the us and that they was after government grants that they will and might start sompthing small and then they would disappear.. and he said he hopes that isant the case but he knows that it isant ..so dont hold oure breath ..ps the reason i called them i wanted a dam JOB
Oh yeah

Sheridan, AR

#4 Sep 24, 2009
someone wrote:
<quoted text>well i called the wnt founder and he told me the there was a few ppl came to him about 4 years ago and wanted to help him expand his busnes and he told them no and the man said the he knows the he has the (ONLEY)wnt company in the world the the news in our lillte small town is all a lye i asked him to call our local raido station and talk about it and he said he will when i call him back ..he said that it was a scam they are some ppl going aroung to a lot of small towns in the us and that they was after government grants that they will and might start sompthing small and then they would disappear.. and he said he hopes that isant the case but he knows that it isant ..so dont hold oure breath ..ps the reason i called them i wanted a dam JOB
You need to finish 3rd grade first and learn to spell before you ask someone for a job. You would have to have someone fill out an application for you. I believe that you are lying about calling WNT Industries.
waste

Manchester, KY

#5 Sep 24, 2009
They were here, but it is far from being a done deal. There are several things that will have to happen and I don't see them happening. It is funny how everyone says it is coming, yet the mayor even said in the paper yesterday they are still "luring". Even if they do, when the grant money and tax breaks end, it will shut down. They should look at the old plywood factory, I am sure it would be less money to convert, but the mayor wants a garbage dump in city limits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southern justice 2 hr far away 43
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr dollarsbill 131,857
Clay county basketball 4 hr It doesnt matter 1
Eric Edwards Law Office 9 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 12 hr William 7
lil boy 18 hr Sad 15
Can you make it to heaven if you overdose? (Feb '12) 21 hr Mr Wisdom 73
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick