lesbian love circle
dinomyte

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Dec 8, 2008
whats the deal with these young girls deciding theyre gay these days? why are pretty girls making stupid descisions?
think about it

Somerset, KY

#2 Dec 8, 2008
i dont think they are stupid (except eva and she is bi-polar), they are just lebisans in need of some he-sausage.
luckie

Gladwin, MI

#3 Dec 8, 2008
aye aint nothin wrong wit being a lesbian shit ma girls hot as fire and shes wit me and only me, aint no bisexual involved i hate bi's, but aye aint nothing wrong wit a girl lovin on another girl, and as for pretty girls, they were born to lick so quit tryin to change it, seriously this is now 2008 people of all kinds got more rights now, so jus think bout it, why do you love your MAN? why does your man love YOU? its the same reason another girl can love another girl, they got the feelings of the love bug!!!!! so wen asking urself how a pretty girl can love another girl...think bout why ur man loves you! it aint no different!!!!
dayum-

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Dec 8, 2008
ya know, its not necessarily the fact of a girl loving another girl, believe me, i can understand that, its just the fact that clay county consists of this big circle. once you become a member, its hard to get out.
i guess my biggest problem with any of it is that i think girls are worse than guys. they're lying deceitful bitches and its easier for them to sneak around behind your back and fuck you over.
ive always heard that its easier to be with a girl, because they care more about you. bullshit, its easier for them to hurt you.
forum reader

London, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2008
luckie wrote:
aye aint nothin wrong wit being a lesbian shit ma girls hot as fire and shes wit me and only me, aint no bisexual involved i hate bi's, but aye aint nothing wrong wit a girl lovin on another girl, and as for pretty girls, they were born to lick so quit tryin to change it, seriously this is now 2008 People of all kinds got more rights now, so jus think bout it, why do you love your MAN? why does your man love YOU? its the same reason another girl can love another girl, they got the feelings of the love bug!!!!! so wen asking urself how a pretty girl can love another girl...think bout why ur man loves you! it aint no different!!!!
Don't care what reason you give it is wrong very sinful and nasty. SHEW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Pres Donald J Tru... 164,856
what about them collins (Apr '09) 3 hr Bitts collins 107
New Coal Mine 5 hr Miner49 10
GEORGE DEZARN aka BRUCE KATELYN JENNER 9 hr somebody that knows 6
free puppy to good home! (Dec '08) 11 hr patiencebonds1 45
Fire Departments Bumming Money at Red lights 18 hr Iseesmoke 2
Drugs east manchester (Jun '16) Tue stupid 87

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages