so yea

Fulton, NY

#65 Nov 25, 2007
poster wrote:
Yes I've heard that they share the same men too. Everyone says the oldest daughter babys dad is Eddie Jackson, Normas boyfriend. Norma will die before she will stop doing her drugs. Children or no children..... People that has done the drugs she has for so long, they go plain stupid, they can't care about anything.......
crystal's baby daddy is Chris Goins, "red". he's in jail and has another kid by brandy gambrell.
dick

Mayfield, KY

#67 Nov 26, 2007
what the hell buzzard is a good place to live it has all was been good to me
MEAN LEROY

Somerset, KY

#68 Nov 26, 2007
so yea wrote:
<quoted text>
crystal's baby daddy is Chris Goins, "red". he's in jail and has another kid by brandy gambrell.
now there's a good one to talk about is brandy gambrell now there's you a real crack head hoe lol
truth

Middlesboro, KY

#69 Nov 27, 2007
MEAN LEROY wrote:
BEULAH YES IS A GOOD PERSON AND HAS GONE THROUGH A LOT WITH HAROLD'S DEATH AND THEN GETTING SHOOT FOR NO REASON AND YES EVEN HER OTHER DAUGHTERS DEATH I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH REGINA DONT SHE KNOW THAT HER MOM HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH
some people just doesnt care.
so yea

London, KY

#70 Nov 27, 2007
MEAN LEROY wrote:
<quoted text>now there's a good one to talk about is brandy gambrell now there's you a real crack head hoe lol
i agree
MEAN LEROY

Somerset, KY

#71 Nov 28, 2007
so yea wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree
i mean really she'd screw a black snack for a little dope i think they said she even screwed her own kin folk donnie baker to get some pills a few times so what does that tell ya and he dont denie this either
Ha Ha

London, KY

#72 Nov 28, 2007
MEAN LEROY wrote:
<quoted text>i mean really she'd screw a black snack for a little dope i think they said she even screwed her own kin folk donnie baker to get some pills a few times so what does that tell ya and he dont denie this either
Black "snack" is that a "Hostess Ho-Ho". You should really think about driving your little green truck back to school and getting your diploma.

Since: Nov 07

Hamilton, OH

#73 Nov 28, 2007
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Black "snack" is that a "Hostess Ho-Ho". You should really think about driving your little green truck back to school and getting your diploma.
I'm sure he knows how to spell snake, it was a typo. Are you the spell check police or something?
Ha Ha

Central Square, NY

#74 Nov 28, 2007
yeah I'm the guy that tracked "MEAN LEROY" to his home. I'm the Po-Po. Ain't that right Tim?
Ha Ha Puter Hacker

Central Square, NY

#75 Nov 28, 2007
Sup MEAN LEROY?
MEAN LEROY

Somerset, KY

#76 Nov 28, 2007
Yahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he knows how to spell snake, it was a typo. Are you the spell check police or something?
and yes i do know how to spell snake and a typo sorry i'll try to proof read before hitting the button hahahahha lol
MEAN LEROY

Somerset, KY

#77 Nov 28, 2007
never mind i'll try next time i meant it was a typo lol
Ha Ha

Central Square, NY

#78 Nov 28, 2007
MEAN LEROY wrote:
never mind i'll try next time i meant it was a typo lol
How are things down Oneida way?

“journal the journey”

Since: Jul 07

Reading, Ohio

#79 Nov 28, 2007
MEAN LEROY wrote:
<quoted text>and yes i do know how to spell snake and a typo sorry i'll try to proof read before hitting the button hahahahha lol
are you sure this is the real mean Leroy..........the mean Leroy we know..........wouldn't be acting this nice........lol

I don't mean that in a bad way..........but this doesn't sound like Mean Leroy..........at all..........

If I am wrong I am sorry..........but the mean Leroy we are used to would have already gave a mouth full to these comments..........and quite a few shut ups.........I havent seen any of that.......and Meal Leroy doesn't usually make typos..........

“journal the journey”

Reading, Ohio

#80 Nov 28, 2007
sorry should have said Mean Leroy..........and people have been known to post under Mean Leroy before..........

Mean Leroy If this is really you.........then I am sorry,
Ha Ha

Corbin, KY

#81 Nov 28, 2007
The Mean Leroy I'm talking about, is the one posting on this topic and many others in the past little while. Im aware that other people can use "Mean Leroy" as a name to hide behind. Theres one name he can't deny, thats Timothy. This I know for certain, beyond a shadow of a doubt. What went around, is comming around.
mellaman

Troy, MI

#82 Nov 28, 2007
Ha Ha wrote:
The Mean Leroy I'm talking about, is the one posting on this topic and many others in the past little while. Im aware that other people can use "Mean Leroy" as a name to hide behind. Theres one name he can't deny, thats Timothy. This I know for certain, beyond a shadow of a doubt. What went around, is comming around.
ok fool how do you know his name? I guess Im the first one to bite!!!!
Ha Ha

Corbin, KY

#83 Nov 28, 2007
mellaman wrote:
<quoted text>ok fool how do you know his name? I guess Im the first one to bite!!!!
Sorry Jackass. Didnt know i owed u an explaination.

“journal the journey”

Reading, Ohio

#84 Nov 28, 2007
would the real Mean Leroy please come out and play..........

come on Mean Leroy I am counting on you to set the record straight..........lol

Mean Leroy for sherriff..........

I am waiting for that old fashioned

"shut up"..........tell Mabel I said hello.........and get back here soon........
Leroy Gillum

London, KY

#85 Nov 28, 2007
Hey you bunch of crack heads. There is a new drug and on the market. What u do is shit in a bag, let it set for a couple weeks, then sniff the fumes.
The good thein is if you get stopped up there is plenty bulshit on here for you to sniff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min chinwendu1 134,223
Taco Bell 1 hr chinakitchen 20
I was told they wasnt 1 hr Anyone 3
Women only: Do you masterbate? (Feb '11) 2 hr Denise 109
traci red dead 2 hr sad 8
Why are they cars parked on the side of the roa... 7 hr yes yes yes 8
Mc Donalds 11 hr vancer 1

Flood Warning for Clay County was issued at February 26 at 3:35PM EST

Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE