First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#23 Jan 27, 2013
Laughable wrote:
<quoted text>
I got something between my legs that you can slander...come and get it, you re-tard.
Is it long, hard, and has a pink tip? Hmmmmm ITS A PENCIL! Problem solved!
hehe

Flat Lick, KY

#25 Jan 27, 2013
Lucio Fulci wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who calls themselves Danzig gets my attention. I'm a big fan :D
http://cdn1.lostateminor.com/wp-content/uploa...
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#26 Jan 27, 2013
hehe wrote:
Sorry :( I don't clink on links provided to me from Topix, e-mails, etc. I like my computer working thank you :)
Friend

London, KY

#27 Jan 27, 2013
Talk to yourself much Mr Lucio , you think your so smart , is that it? You need to know that i am no dumb ass and i am not kidding in no way here ! So if your role playing my line backer here? Your theory isn't working with me , cause i am who i am and i am not weak enough to fall for the shit your trying to sell , so take your fake ass that way and join in with the idiots where you belong Fake ass !
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#28 Jan 28, 2013
Friend wrote:
Talk to yourself much Mr Lucio , you think your so smart , is that it? You need to know that i am no dumb ass and i am not kidding in no way here ! So if your role playing my line backer here? Your theory isn't working with me , cause i am who i am and i am not weak enough to fall for the shit your trying to sell , so take your fake ass that way and join in with the idiots where you belong Fake ass !
What in the hell are you talking about? Unlike alot of others on here I actually keep my name and if you paid close attention to the way everything is structured in most of those sentences you can honestly tell if its the same person posting over and over again. Honestly what am I trying to sell? Treating folks who deserve respect with respect? Honestly if anyone is fake its you for even going on with a rant that repeats itself over and over being that you don't have jack and shit to go with. If ya don't like what I say then simply don't reply, ignore it, and go the other way. Other than that your bitching and moaning makes no sense.
AGREE

Williamsburg, KY

#29 Jan 28, 2013
Lucio Fulci wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell are you talking about? Unlike alot of others on here I actually keep my name and if you paid close attention to the way everything is structured in most of those sentences you can honestly tell if its the same person posting over and over again. Honestly what am I trying to sell? Treating folks who deserve respect with respect? Honestly if anyone is fake its you for even going on with a rant that repeats itself over and over being that you don't have jack and shit to go with. If ya don't like what I say then simply don't reply, ignore it, and go the other way. Other than that your bitching and moaning makes no sense.
Dont pay no attention to her she is crazy as a bess bug. No kiddin she is pscyo. i no her. she loves drama and loves going off on peoples for no reason just look her isp up u will see who she is and she is wacko
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#31 Jan 28, 2013
AGREE wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont pay no attention to her she is crazy as a bess bug. No kiddin she is pscyo. i no her. she loves drama and loves going off on peoples for no reason just look her isp up u will see who she is and she is wacko
I don't look at folks ISP addresses :) but folks like that just love looking for anything they can possibly obtain to stir a fight/arguement up.
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#32 Jan 28, 2013
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>i can tell ur a hillbilly, that sponges off the goverment. get a job and let us working folks be.STUPID!!!
Sorry :( But that has nothing to do with being a Hillbilly, getting a job, or being a sponge from the government. What you said makes no sense to what the poster said. Honestly you just jumbled a bunch of insults together to mock that said person and it failed pretty bad. Honestly what the hell does any of that have to do with the topic at hand? I'm sure you'll throw a few good harsh words, go off topic in a senseless rant.
whatever

London, KY

#34 Jan 28, 2013
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>no it was your post stupid!! it was how you quoted it. dumb hillbilly. you dont know jackshit
Dumb hillbilly, really...look at the pot calling the kettle black!
Friend

London, KY

#35 Jan 28, 2013
Hey if you know me , come to my face and then we'll talk '' agree'' and how do you know what i am if you can't even spell it , so your one of the ones who love to be a friend to my face but stab me in the back when i turn it? Good Job ! Taking up for yourself in person and manning up , even if i am a woman , doesn't make me a psycho ! It makes me not a coward , you think i like drama ? Then you don't know me too good cause i am a loner son i don't put up with foolish people too long !
Friend

London, KY

#36 Jan 28, 2013
Now back to you Lucio whomever you are people don't will never learn to have respect don't you see that? Its a punk or be punk world today , its people that like to point fingers at someone and call them psycho and all that and accuse them of this and that and make assumptions through their head about a woman who has been respected all her life but made a mistake by helping someone set up a certain place and putting herself in a position to put up with alot of crap she couldn't deal with cause it was all drama , i just got out of it and walked off cause it didn't take me long to know that people had ten faces a piece there and i had the one but you know what i am no better than Jesus , he had to pack his cross and be crucified and i will too ! If they would talk about me , they would talk about anyone considering the woman i have been in my life and they know it but will they say anything good when people deserve it ? No
Friend

London, KY

#37 Jan 28, 2013
Only thing i can figure that they had against me is they couldn't have me like all the other women who would bed down with them...bottom line ..i was the one thing they couldn't have or money couldn't buy them and for that i am scorned to be a psycho by their foul mouths !
well

Manchester, KY

#38 Jan 28, 2013
well
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#39 Jan 29, 2013
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>no it was your post stupid!! it was how you quoted it. dumb hillbilly. you dont know jackshit
Stupidity? At least I don't repeat the same nonsense over and over with the rant of "dumb Hillbilly" to try proving my point. If that's all you can think of then I'll just treat ya like you're borderline retarded and take pity on you.
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#40 Jan 29, 2013
Friend wrote:
Now back to you Lucio whomever you are people don't will never learn to have respect don't you see that? Its a punk or be punk world today , its people that like to point fingers at someone and call them psycho and all that and accuse them of this and that and make assumptions through their head about a woman who has been respected all her life but made a mistake by helping someone set up a certain place and putting herself in a position to put up with alot of crap she couldn't deal with cause it was all drama , i just got out of it and walked off cause it didn't take me long to know that people had ten faces a piece there and i had the one but you know what i am no better than Jesus , he had to pack his cross and be crucified and i will too ! If they would talk about me , they would talk about anyone considering the woman i have been in my life and they know it but will they say anything good when people deserve it ? No
I'll give anyone respect that deserves it. I wouldn't worry about it to much being that its your life and since they can hide behind a computer screen to trash talk ya I wouldn't worry about it to much being that they're Cowards. I would take it as a compliment to be honest. That shows they're scared of ya or jealous ;)
Lucio Fulci

Pineville, KY

#41 Jan 29, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb hillbilly, really...look at the pot calling the kettle black!
I was thinking the same thing :D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Cczar 171,798
Word Association (Mar '10) 1 hr LoL 220
word game (Jan '12) 1 hr LoL 43
Ageless Weight Loss Blonde 6 hr Wanna Tap It 1
Brittany Jo Robinson 7 hr Curiousbeaver 1
Honky tonk in eat manchester Mon jeeeeeeeez 7
grade school basketball Mon scoreboard 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance