First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Friend

Brodhead, KY

#1 Jan 25, 2013
for all you losers to get a new hobby besides slandering someone else's name on this site cause i have a few investigating a possible shut down on this trash dump , so all you cowards will come out of your holes and possibly confront people instead of slandering them and i already know the ones who slandered my name here
oya

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Jan 25, 2013
huru
Jack

United States

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Friend wrote:
for all you losers to get a new hobby besides slandering someone else's name on this site cause i have a few investigating a possible shut down on this trash dump , so all you cowards will come out of your holes and possibly confront people instead of slandering them and i already know the ones who slandered my name here
First of all, are you trying to say Good Idea or Good Deal? I'm sure you probably don't realize, but Good Ideal doesn't make any sense.

Second, a dumbass hillbilly like you can't shut this site down, so don't even try to pretend.

Third, YOU DON'T KNOW CRAP, YOU ARE A HILLBILLY!
come on

London, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, are you trying to say Good Idea or Good Deal? I'm sure you probably don't realize, but Good Ideal doesn't make any sense.
Second, a dumbass hillbilly like you can't shut this site down, so don't even try to pretend.
Third, YOU DON'T KNOW CRAP, YOU ARE A HILLBILLY!
You are on the Manchester forum, like it or not you are a hillbilly or a hillbilly at heart!
Friend

Brodhead, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2013
deal is your known now and i am sure you will be contacted by the authorities on your participation on this site and i am most sure it is the same ones who as well repeatedly slander everyone they can on here ...is about time that you people answer for your doing's and realize it is against the law to do this and maybe you all will get off your butts and actually get a life and actual job rates will go up
Jack

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Friend wrote:
deal is your known now and i am sure you will be contacted by the authorities on your participation on this site and i am most sure it is the same ones who as well repeatedly slander everyone they can on here ...is about time that you people answer for your doing's and realize it is against the law to do this and maybe you all will get off your butts and actually get a life and actual job rates will go up
Hey hillbilly, you don't think you know your ass from a hole in the ground. It's against the law to post on here? Which law is that?
Lucio Fulci

Manchester, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hillbilly, you don't think you know your ass from a hole in the ground. It's against the law to post on here? Which law is that?
Well let me use my Hillbilly intellect :D Slander is against the law. If you were as smart as you thought you were then you would realize what the poster meant by it. You sir have failed big time at your insults and only made yourself look stupid in the process. I guess it pays to be a Hillbilly against the likes of you eh? Let that sink in for a bit, think about it long and hard, and realize how stupid you have made yourself look. So let me say it again and explain it to ya so you understand very clearly....ok here we go! They're talking about the folks who post names lets say (Karen Brown even though I don't know a Karen Brown but an example) and someone "SLANDERING" their name on a public forum for everyone to see with rumors pertaining to making them look bad for everyone to see. By the way here's the definition for that smart brain of yours to sit and think about.

Defamation—also called calumny, vilification, traducement, slander (for transitory statements), and libel (for written, broadcast, or otherwise published words)—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation a negative or inferior image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published, whether true or false, depending on legal state. In common law it is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant)

In the end does that make sense to you or you just gonna be a dick and use "Hillbilly" as an insult....again?
Lucio Fulci

Manchester, KY

#8 Jan 26, 2013
Friend wrote:
Good Luck! Even though you won't be able to shut this site down you can however get the folks who do this very thing every other day. Best of luck to ya.
Lucio Fulci

Manchester, KY

#9 Jan 26, 2013
come on wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on the Manchester forum, like it or not you are a hillbilly or a hillbilly at heart!
People usually come here cause its easy for them to pick a fight and sit back and laugh at the stupidity that comes from some of these folks mouths. However Jack walked right into making himself look like a dumbass and in an epic way might I add :D
Lucio Fulci

Manchester, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2013
Friend wrote:
Job rates can only go up when jobs are actually there to grab ahold of. Honestly this whole "get a job, your poor, etc" has ran its course I'm afraid. This region isn't the only place lacking those very things. If ya have one consider yourself blessed cause I know alot of folks down that way that's been looking for one the past year.
ha ha hee hee

Manchester, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2013
u dont work... u draw a check... u go with murried men...u get dumped... u get mad...u delete post about u but ur name aint on them... l m a o ... ur scared of ur lil boy friend tellin... he dune told me...
Lucio Fruityo

Manchester, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2013
You may encounter someone in the coming days who will have a profound influence on you. You can succeed in disentangling a complicated situation and receive warm compliments in the process. Take care not to indulge in gossip as it could rebound on you. Similarly, avoid harsh words at home as they can't be taken back.
Lucio Fulci

Manchester, KY

#13 Jan 26, 2013
ha ha hee hee wrote:
u dont work... u draw a check... u go with murried men...u get dumped... u get mad...u delete post about u but ur name aint on them... l m a o ... ur scared of ur lil boy friend tellin... he dune told me...
Yeah what you said has to make sense before anyone can come to a conclusion but nice try ;)
Lucio Fulci

Manchester, KY

#14 Jan 26, 2013
Lucio Fruityo wrote:
You may encounter someone in the coming days who will have a profound influence on you. You can succeed in disentangling a complicated situation and receive warm compliments in the process. Take care not to indulge in gossip as it could rebound on you. Similarly, avoid harsh words at home as they can't be taken back.
Even though you tried copying my name (for what reason I'll never understand) I would agree with this.
Friend

Brodhead, KY

#15 Jan 26, 2013
I am glad someone has the sense to know what libel means besides me ..and as far as the rest of the comments may i ask what my personal life is to you ? Please keep talking cause you don't even know me , you can only make assumptions , but oh yeah , that is what you all are best at , do you get both sides of the story before you start a rumor ? Or do you just believe whatever , i am a good person and anyone who takes the right of slandering my name in their own hands will be held liable
Friend

Brodhead, KY

#16 Jan 26, 2013
ha ha hee hee wrote:
Sorry , i have a lapse of memory , you know me how? What right do you have to think any man dumped me , are you for real ? Considering that there was never two married men i fooled with or as you quoted got dumped ! Seems you have me confused for some one else , i have turned more than a share down and maybe your one of them sounds like you are hating on me , are you so pathetic that you have to feed off my life ? Seems this United States ip address is in every comment , enjoying for now ? See who does later , keep talking and i wont type here whats up but i will come talk to your woman and see what she thinks of all lets say quote doings , i refuse to stoop to your level though so keep hating and bickering for as long as you can cause i wouldnt have you if you were the last one hater
Laughable

Anonymous Proxy

#18 Jan 26, 2013
Friend wrote:
I am glad someone has the sense to know what libel means besides me ..and as far as the rest of the comments may i ask what my personal life is to you ? Please keep talking cause you don't even know me , you can only make assumptions , but oh yeah , that is what you all are best at , do you get both sides of the story before you start a rumor ? Or do you just believe whatever , i am a good person and anyone who takes the right of slandering my name in their own hands will be held liable
I got something between my legs that you can slander...come and get it, you re-tard.
Laughable

Anonymous Proxy

#19 Jan 26, 2013
You people are so dumb! The rest of the country is laughing at you.
russell

London, KY

#20 Jan 26, 2013
Laughable wrote:
<quoted text>
I got something between my legs that you can slander...come and get it, you re-tard.
what does it look like.i would love to. bet its a hanger
Lucio Fulci

Manchester, KY

#21 Jan 27, 2013
Laughable wrote:
You people are so dumb! The rest of the country is laughing at you.
If the rest of the country is laughing at us then that makes me sad to say they're very easily amused. I like laughing at Louie C.K. He's pretty funny. However I'm not the type of person to laugh at others being that I think its childish and kinda sad at the same time. So go ahead and laugh to make yourself feel better ;) Us people who aren't insecure with ourselves will continue to shrug our shoulders and go on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,882
lil boy 3 hr Tabby 18
Were is Aleshia Jarvis 5 hr She stole 11
Senate President finally paying off for CC!! 8 hr Flagger 5
Who should be the next Clay County High School ... 12 hr bears dad 38
I'm a gay athiest. (Apr '11) 13 hr Reads too much 38
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 16 hr thanks 10
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info