Tiger Fan

Madisonville, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2013
We just shot to many three's.
Stan

London, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2013
I am so very proud of the Tigers and their winning the 13th region championship.

I only wish they had been able to have a better shooting percentage and that Knott County didn't get so many free throws and rebounds.

The Tiger fans were definintely in the house that Rupp built as they represented our community well. I would imagine our crowd of fans was among the largest contingent of any school in the sweet 16.
Not true

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Our fans were old and embarrassing the students shoulda had the tickets close to the floor. Clay county admins and the board dropped the ball on that one. Only thing more embarrassing than the senior citizens is Steph claiming to have won a state championship in cheerleading once again. News flash you got third in state steph beating 15 teams that are just there because of their basketball team doesn't make you state champs.
Parent

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2013
Why should the students get the tickets when they don't come support them all year.... Our fans only show up at tourney time. The parents are the ones there and they should get first choice!!!
Stan

London, KY

#5 Mar 9, 2013
Tickets were made available to the general public and many stood in the line, in the cold, and made their purchase. They deserve every ticket they purchased.

I would like to have seen the Resource Center had 50 reserved tickets for students who would have liked to attend but didn't have the money or transportation as going to Rupp is a once in a very long time, and sometimes once in a lifetime event.
every other

Madisonville, KY

#6 Mar 9, 2013
every other school had students closer to the court, I was embarrassed and felt bad for our kids that made the trip.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 9, 2013
Well, Kentucky got a great win over a very, very good Florida team earlier.. definitely helping their chances for an NCAA Bid. So good for them!:-).
yes

Manchester, KY

#8 Mar 9, 2013
Stan wrote:
Tickets were made available to the general public and many stood in the line, in the cold, and made their purchase. They deserve every ticket they purchased.
I would like to have seen the Resource Center had 50 reserved tickets for students who would have liked to attend but didn't have the money or transportation as going to Rupp is a once in a very long time, and sometimes once in a lifetime event.
i agree with you but my sister came home from school and said they would not let them go outside and get in line to buy tickets. Finally a teacher named pruett went down and talk to them and they were about all gone and she said they got terrible seats. She said all the other schools pep clubs were in front, so if you want them to cheer for the boy they should have been in front. I say grow up adults some kids had never even been there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GEORGE DEZARN aka BRUCE KATELYN JENNER 1 hr Peggy Napier 37
Peggy Napier (Feb '10) 2 hr Peggy Napier 11
Miranda Sizemore 2 hr Bad bitch 543 13
RAY DUFF and TRAVIS BUNDY 3 hr Ray duff 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr CCzar 166,375
Laurel Creek Nuesing Home 13 hr Agreed 100 6
Marty Wolfe Fri Ward turner 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance