honest person

Science Hill, KY

#1 Feb 25, 2010
have you all seen the way he talks about people? I mean come on seriously, Im surprised someone hasnt knocked his head off by now. i would do it but im over age and his law loving family would put in behind bars. what do you think?
honest person

Science Hill, KY

#2 Feb 25, 2010
i think he bangs jamee turner by the way.
Kristann

London, KY

#3 Mar 2, 2010
umm, i love joshh! & he doesnt really talk about people mean... and, umm your over age which means, you shouldnt be talking about joshh.
lol, loveyoujoshh!
joe Frigings

Birmingham, AL

#4 Mar 4, 2010
yea
Aaa

Brodhead, KY

#5 Apr 22, 2012
Im pretty sure josh has never ever banged jamee turner and never will. And he's a good guy unless you piss him off .
his girlfriendd

Vicco, KY

#6 Oct 19, 2013
Lol, this is from awhile backk, but there's nothing wrong with joshh. and if you're so interested in ''knocking his head off'' then what's the point of being anon? lmaoo, if you're overage yet bad mouthing him over topix, of all places, then maybe you should try growing up for a change. what do YOU think, darlinnn?((:
family

Brownsville, TN

#7 Oct 19, 2013
listen you mess with josh you will have alote more to mess with you dont have to worry about jail give your name im sure there is a solution and im sure josh would like to hear so dont sit behind behind the computer and make threats if you cant give a name thank you
friend

London, KY

#8 Oct 26, 2013
josh will soon be 18 like in a couple of weeks from now if you want him get him or quit talking shit.hes a pretty strong little shit so if you aint pretty good with your fists I would say you better pack your lunch.im live close by and I know,so come get him I want to see a good fight any ways,hell fire ,me an his dad will referee it we will make sure its all fair no body but you ,an josh.so when you feel froggy an want some just get on here an say when, we will set it all up no cops or interference.
Charlotte Patterson

Manchester, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2013
his girlfriendd wrote:
Lol, this is from awhile backk, but there's nothing wrong with joshh. and if you're so interested in ''knocking his head off'' then what's the point of being anon? lmaoo, if you're overage yet bad mouthing him over topix, of all places, then maybe you should try growing up for a change. what do YOU think, darlinnn?((:
who's his GIRLFRIEND???
alisha

Dyer, TN

#11 Nov 9, 2013
nosey arent you Charlotte Patterson
Charlotte Patterson

London, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2013
alisha wrote:
shut the fu** up & mind your own business thats my daughter & ill ask what ever i want... get the fu** over it.
alisha

Dyer, TN

#13 Nov 15, 2013
Get over it you dont take care of her nothing for her birthday but you dont miss your othertwo collons raising her she stays away from you and that crazy druggie of yours think is she worth the way you buy him over your two oldest ones think woman
Charlottes 9year daughter

London, KY

#14 Jan 5, 2014
alisha wrote:
Get over it you dont take care of her nothing for her birthday but you dont miss your othertwo collons raising her she stays away from you and that crazy druggie of yours think is she worth the way you buy him over your two oldest ones think woman
listen here this is my mom and my sister Alisha my mom beat u to death so I wouldn't be talking and it's none of your business who we Are talking about try takin care of your own kids then to worry bout anybody else's life so the best thing for u to do is leave my mommy alone

London, KY

#15 Jan 5, 2014
alisha wrote:
your the one that's bossy sticking your nose in other peoples business that's my sister and me and my mom and my family can do anything we want

London, KY

#16 Jan 5, 2014
Charlottes 9year daughter wrote:
<quoted text>listen here this is my mom and my sister Alisha my mom beat u to death so I wouldn't be talking and it's none of your business who we Are talking about try takin care of your own kids then to worry bout anybody else's life so the best thing for u to do is leave my mommy alone
my daddy ain't a druggie or my mommy so shut up
Alisha

Dyer, TN

#17 Jan 6, 2014
little girl your to young to be on topix doesnt your mom watch you and see what your looking at on topix or any thing else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike adkins (Oct '09) 3 hr Sidney 3
Jennifer & Paul (Apr '10) 4 hr will 5
George Dezarn aka axl ROSE FOUND DEAD ON BRIDGE... 7 hr Man Up 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 hr Paul 163,842
200 Indictments 20 hr Ralph 3
Paw Paw Sat Sam 1
David England from Green Bair Sat Sis 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance