First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

London, KY

#21 Mar 10, 2013
Sickening wrote:
<quoted text>how do you think they check your bingo when you have one?they check by the number that is programmed into their machine from your paper.of coure they cheat in London bingo.i don't even live there and know that.i have been there 2 times and never went back because the cheating was so obvious.don't know how they've stayed open this long without being caught.
I don't think there is any way to program certain ball's to pop up.You see the ball's spinning,the one that pop's up,and called off.
Sickening

Lexington, KY

#22 Mar 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think there is any way to program certain ball's to pop up.You see the ball's spinning,the one that pop's up,and called off.
you are talking about a computer.they can do anything with them.of course we don't know how they do it.but it would take a fool not to know something is done at London bingo and a few more bingo's also.as long as Frankfort get's their tax money from the bingo hall's,they don't care what they do.
hummmm

Manchester, KY

#23 Mar 20, 2013
I heard the dead pecker club of manchester has moved over there. Roger, Dab Eye and Estill Thompson, Sizemore constable and Brain Marcum.They got there own table.Hope they don"t start pissing at the door.. I think it should be moved back to Manchester.Win some of that money boys cause you deserve it.Bring it back home.You all need some dead pecker caps and shirts made up so they will know who you are.Good luck guys.
Billy

Williamsburg, KY

#24 Mar 24, 2013
LCFD bingo hall is even worse than London !!!!!
The cooks win every night & family members of the LCFD ??????? If you are a worker, family member, or connected with the dept in any way you should not play. OH......Bub the caller even won the first thousand the other night WOW !!!! GUESS HE WAS JUST LUCKY HUH !!!!
funny

London, KY

#25 Mar 26, 2013
He didn't call bingo when he won if your so smart you would know that.He called a couple of times after he played and won.Don't go if they cheat
dead pecker

Somerset, KY

#26 Apr 3, 2013
if u think they are dead peckers go call-em out one by one or two by two.get you some of that bingo money.
boss man

Manchester, KY

#27 Apr 3, 2013
Billy wrote:
The cooks win every night & family members of the LCFD ??????? If you are a worker, family member, or connected with the dept in any way you should not play. OH......Bub the caller even won the first thousand the other night WOW !!!! GUESS HE WAS JUST LUCKY HUH !!!!
mr billy don't go if you think that.
Hmm

Heidrick, KY

#28 Apr 3, 2013
Billy wrote:
And those people payed for their packs just like you. IF you don't like it... don't go! Trust me... nobody will miss you.
Hmm

Heidrick, KY

#29 Apr 3, 2013
Billy wrote:
Their kitchen staff hardly ever win.
game

Columbus, IN

#30 Apr 11, 2013
Is there a bingo hall in mt vernon
eights

London, KY

#32 Apr 11, 2013
can you will other prizes at bingo zone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min ChromiuMan 136,188
Ollie webb 7 hr poppy 22
Swimming Pool 9 hr Sam 2
just wondering 11 hr stones 3
horny and wet (Mar '11) 13 hr Philbob 16
Horny and board bury 14 hr Philbob 1
Taco Bell in Manchester 16 hr wally 22
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]