bingo zone in london
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tired

Madisonville, KY

#1 Feb 23, 2013
I have been going to bingo zone for a while now & have seen enough to know that a few people CAN'T be that lucky EVERY night !!!!!! It use to be fun to play but after a while of seeing the same ole people win night after night it just seems like i'am giving my money away with NO chance to win at all ! The man running it is in jail (or was ) and could be more to follow FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD. The callers wife has been winning the first jackpot most of the time and she may just be that lucky but it sure don't look good to me.... AND YES. SOME WILL SAY THAT I'AM JUST A SORE LOSER BUT IF YOU DO YOU EITHER HAVE'NT BEEN THERE OR YOU ARE A HOUSE PLAYER. THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT !!!!!!!
Boogie man

United States

#2 Feb 23, 2013
They CHEAT thats why I dont gooooooo
wandering

Richmond, KY

#3 Feb 24, 2013
what is the mans name that is in jail? Is it Danny and what is his last name?
USD

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Feb 24, 2013
You expected something different?
SO TRUE

London, KY

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Id say its true, thats why I dont go there anymore I thougt they was all cheating.I heard that deb the pull tab worker cheats alot, espeaily with a lady called cindy smith? her husbands name is david i think. and are u talking about bernie delongs wife betty? the caller.
whatever

London, KY

#6 Feb 24, 2013
all i can say is if ur lucky ur lucky and nobody cheats for me im out my money just like ever body else
WTF

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Bourbon is real lucky he won over $3000 in Jan. Doing all right in Feb.Wish I had his luck.
U all r just mad

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Get over it. Soar losers. How n the heck r they going 2 cheat u c the damn balls come up it's inpossible to change any of that so how else do they cheat. I guess they have good luck.
Sooo Funny

Madisonville, KY

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Looks like the house players chimed in. ahhahaha
They need to lock those cheaters up !!!!!
U all r just mad

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Feb 25, 2013
I guess there will be after u...
noisy girl

London, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2013
WELL IF YOU HAD A COMPUTER THAT HAD 72 FACES YOU WIN TO HE WON THURS FRI SAT NIGHTS , AND STILL WINNNG DEB SELL THE CARDS TO PLAY BINGO AND SELL HER TV FOR TICKETS TO I WON A TV , NOW COME ON AND WIN A GOOD ONE , HONEY BE GLAD THE KITCHEN WORKERS IS OUT OF THEIR AND SOON THE MEN BE THE ONLY ONES SELLING TICKETS ON THE FLOO,
WTF

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Feb 26, 2013
It can be program in the computer, ck it out .
Sooo Funny

Madisonville, KY

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Really sad we cannot have any place fun to go to..The money is going for a good cause, But the few greedy people , that are winning night after night, is ruining Bingo for everyone !! No one person is luckier enough to win three and four times a week, Wake up !! If they was this lucky they would have already won the Ky Lottery !! I'd say a lot of people will be going to corbin, or some place else if they don't get rid of the rest of the cheaters!!
really

Winchester, KY

#14 Feb 26, 2013
I don't know how they would cheat.How could they program the computer,they would have to be able to program the ball's too.I know it look's strange when the same people win again,and again.If there is any cheating,i hope they get caught.
Jackpot Johnny

Madisonville, KY

#15 Feb 28, 2013
Don't be a hater ! If you can't beat-em , join-em !! I did , & now i'am a house player too.
WTF

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Feb 28, 2013
LOL JJ
lynn d

London, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2013
noisy girl wrote:
WELL IF YOU HAD A COMPUTER THAT HAD 72 FACES YOU WIN TO HE WON THURS FRI SAT NIGHTS , AND STILL WINNNG DEB SELL THE CARDS TO PLAY BINGO AND SELL HER TV FOR TICKETS TO I WON A TV , NOW COME ON AND WIN A GOOD ONE , HONEY BE GLAD THE KITCHEN WORKERS IS OUT OF THEIR AND SOON THE MEN BE THE ONLY ONES SELLING TICKETS ON THE FLOO,
Its about time.
tell me

Somerset, KY

#18 Mar 9, 2013
I won't to know what time is it going on
uno

Flat Lick, KY

#19 Mar 9, 2013
I hear Lockard's Creek VFD has bingo. Starts around 6 or 7. Don't remember which night.
Sickening

Louisville, KY

#20 Mar 10, 2013
really wrote:
I don't know how they would cheat.How could they program the computer,they would have to be able to program the ball's too.I know it look's strange when the same people win again,and again.If there is any cheating,i hope they get caught.
how do you think they check your bingo when you have one?they check by the number that is programmed into their machine from your paper.of coure they cheat in London bingo.i don't even live there and know that.i have been there 2 times and never went back because the cheating was so obvious.don't know how they've stayed open this long without being caught.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mike adkins (Oct '09) 1 hr Sidney 3
Jennifer & Paul (Apr '10) 1 hr will 5
George Dezarn aka axl ROSE FOUND DEAD ON BRIDGE... 5 hr Man Up 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr Paul 163,842
200 Indictments 18 hr Ralph 3
Paw Paw 22 hr Sam 1
David England from Green Bair 22 hr Sis 1

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance