Posted in the Manchester Forum

renter

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Mar 20, 2014
Needing a house for rent aspa
Rent

Pella, IA

#2 Mar 26, 2014
There's some places on Horse creek if you're interested.
rent

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Apr 8, 2014
leave cotact 1/1
:)

Manchester, KY

#4 Apr 8, 2014
Where at on horse creek

Since: Dec 13

Eubank, KY

#5 Apr 11, 2014
If you have any luck let me know I have been looking for 2 months now still new to town don't know a lot of people or places to look thanks
love

Eubank, KY

#6 Apr 18, 2014
i got place to rent tel me ho you are and leve a number you can be reach and let me no ho you r ented from last and i get back with you
Shame

Annville, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2014
chris0703 wrote:
If you have any luck let me know I have been looking for 2 months now still new to town don't know a lot of people or places to look thanks
The problem is nobody wants to rent anymore.Lot of renters are nasty and leave their trash laying and they cook meth.They won't pay their rent.Renters won't take care of your place.My property is up for sell because I will not rent and take that chance anymore.Not all renters are like that but the majority of them are.If I do decide to rent I will run some kind of criminal background on them and I would find out who their last landlord was.
tra

London, KY

#8 Apr 29, 2014
i got a place to rent let me no ho you are and where you rent now and how to get up with you and i let you no something
Anonymous

Flat Lick, KY

#9 May 1, 2014
shame where is your house for sell at? I'm trying to either buy a house or rent a place? Can anyone give me information (email if you prefer not to give number on here) where to contact any of you. I'm very interested in a place asap
Anonymous

Flat Lick, KY

#10 May 1, 2014
Or does anyone know where a house is for sell or rent at besides these. I need all the help I can get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min ChromiuMan 169,046
People save the BULLDOGS 23 min Marlboro Man 31
Judy for jailer 30 min Manchester 2
Elect Patrick robinson sheriff 2018 3 hr GEORGE AxL DEZARN 10
Viruses spreed around town 6 hr Peggy Napier 38
George axl and Barbara napier 6 hr Peggy Napier 16
George dezarn NEEDLE use could have 8 hr Peggy Napier 27

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages