First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Revenge

Eubank, KY

#1 Aug 29, 2007
I was setting in a restaurant the other day and this man Lee S. was setting across the room running his mouth about how the city wasn't going along with his cousin Crawdad and he was mad. And that the new mayor and city council was any better then before. But Crawdad his cousin was wonderful and doing a great job and that the best thing he has done was give those 2 little Harmon boys a job. Well Mr. Sizemore you tell me what has Crawdad done for this county in the last 8months the city has done alot . All I can say is keep running your mouth and one day when you come threw town driving drunk and pilled up with one of those little girls you like to fool with you might go to jail.
oh well

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Aug 29, 2007
lee sizemore can blow up a onion sack, dont pay any attention to him.
me i

London, KY

#3 Aug 29, 2007
oh ,my god,
Cinderella

Manchester, KY

#4 Aug 29, 2007
his wife wont be happy to read that
HAha

Cleveland, GA

#5 Aug 29, 2007
Revenge wrote:
I was setting in a restaurant the other day and this man Lee S. was setting across the room running his mouth about how the city wasn't going along with his cousin Crawdad and he was mad. And that the new mayor and city council was any better then before. But Crawdad his cousin was wonderful and doing a great job and that the best thing he has done was give those 2 little Harmon boys a job. Well Mr. Sizemore you tell me what has Crawdad done for this county in the last 8months the city has done alot . All I can say is keep running your mouth and one day when you come threw town driving drunk and pilled up with one of those little girls you like to fool with you might go to jail.


And you didnt just say this to his face in the restaurant for what reason? P*SSY
Sizemore

Franklin, OH

#6 Aug 29, 2007
Revenge wrote:
I was setting in a restaurant the other day and this man Lee S. was setting across the room running his mouth about how the city wasn't going along with his cousin Crawdad and he was mad. And that the new mayor and city council was any better then before. But Crawdad his cousin was wonderful and doing a great job and that the best thing he has done was give those 2 little Harmon boys a job. Well Mr. Sizemore you tell me what has Crawdad done for this county in the last 8months the city has done alot . All I can say is keep running your mouth and one day when you come threw town driving drunk and pilled up with one of those little girls you like to fool with you might go to jail.
Lee and Crawdad are not related. If they are it's remotely. I have known Lee all my life(and Crawdad, too); what you describe sure doesn't EVEN sound like Lee. I believe you're thinking of someone else: maybe you got your Sizemore's mixed up. OR, maybe you justlike to start stupid rumors on folks for no good reason; OR; maybe you just don't have anything better to do.
Sizemore

Franklin, OH

#7 Aug 29, 2007
oh well wrote:
lee sizemore can blow up a onion sack, dont pay any attention to him.
There you are again. Are you a psycologist, Oh well? You sure are good at pointing out people's character flaws. Never a good word about anyone. Don't really have much for a know-it-all who doesn't.
Revenge

Eubank, KY

#8 Aug 29, 2007
Honey then you don't know the lee sizemore i'm talking about. Because everybody knows he's is the biggest liar and drunk and trouble maker on the planet.But to let you know who i'm talkink about he is the one who ran for county judge and droped off to get the county to black top his subdivision on charlie sizemore rd. Do you know him?
sherry

Smithland, KY

#9 Aug 29, 2007
NO actually Lee Sizemore did not drop off, he ran when Roy Morgan and James Garrison ran....
boo-boo

Franklin, OH

#11 Aug 29, 2007
God bless all of you ignorant, non-working gossipers. Not all Sizemores are any more related than all Smiths or Jones' or anyone with the same last name. If that was the truth, why would cousin Johnny and his clan kill cousin Gerald?
I do know the Lee Sizmore you're talking about and you don't know shit, son!!!! The Charlie Sizemore road was blacktopped when they built the prison out there.
You know what??? I'm not insulting my intelligence anymore by getting on this site.
God bless Clay Co., my home. It is infested with the likes of you. MOst of you sound to be men. I mean, males. Not men. Sit around gossiping like a bunch of old hens while your women probably work (if anyone does)
Peace out.....
babygirl15

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 29, 2007
wondering wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't that the middle name for all Sizemores They lie untill they beleive it. and yes they are all kin
hey we are all kine some how in some way i am a sizemore... and if u think god made adam and eve and we all are kine aleste in gods eyes we r
man of facts

Manchester, KY

#13 Aug 29, 2007
babygirl15 wrote:
<quoted text>
hey we are all kine some how in some way i am a sizemore... and if u think god made adam and eve and we all are kine aleste in gods eyes we r
well i didnt know adam and eve were sizemores now i know why they were put out of the garden
Sizemore

Franklin, OH

#14 Aug 30, 2007
man of facts wrote:
<quoted text>well i didnt know adam and eve were sizemores now i know why they were put out of the garden
Baby girl didn't mean that Adam and Eve were Sizemore's. She meant everyone is a child of God; and therefore, related. Have you ever read Genisus?
So many of you don't understand what you read. I'll admit, some of this stuff is hard to understand, but..... if you can read, it really shouldn't be that hard.
please

Benton, KY

#15 Aug 30, 2007
boo-boo wrote:
God bless all of you ignorant, non-working gossipers. Not all Sizemores are any more related than all Smiths or Jones' or anyone with the same last name. If that was the truth, why would cousin Johnny and his clan kill cousin Gerald?
I do know the Lee Sizmore you're talking about and you don't know shit, son!!!! The Charlie Sizemore road was blacktopped when they built the prison out there.
You know what??? I'm not insulting my intelligence anymore by getting on this site.
God bless Clay Co., my home. It is infested with the likes of you. MOst of you sound to be men. I mean, males. Not men. Sit around gossiping like a bunch of old hens while your women probably work (if anyone does)
Peace out.....
Lee did run for county judge and he did drop off. He'll tell you the same. The road that was mentioned was Fox trail, not charlie road. If you know him as well as you say then you know he's got plenty of money, loves to play cards, and likes to be a hipocrit. Other than that I guess he's ok.
Sizemore

Franklin, OH

#16 Aug 30, 2007
I guess while we're on the subject of Sizemore's; any comments are game. Seems like most of you are thinking the worst you can about any Sizemore; dead or alive.
Doesn't really matter. Let's see what you have to say about Willie Sizmore; one of the best men that ever lived in Clay Co. and Gerald's father. Anyone want to take me on about him?
Sizemore

Franklin, OH

#17 Aug 30, 2007
please wrote:
<quoted text> Lee did run for county judge and he did drop off. He'll tell you the same. The road that was mentioned was Fox trail, not charlie road. If you know him as well as you say then you know he's got plenty of money, loves to play cards, and likes to be a hipocrit. Other than that I guess he's ok.
I didn't say that anything about the race for County judge. Look back, not a word. I just said the Lee you all describe doesn't sound like the Lee I've known all my life. I've been away for many years though. You know, he had a child die too. Right in front of his eyes, nothing he could do. Maybe he's still having a hard time dealing with that. Maybe he should be allowed to do what he wants as long as he hurts no one. That is between he and his family. Not you gossiping no-goods. Whatever...
concerned

Fulton, NY

#19 Aug 30, 2007
Ive too have known Lee for a while now. He is a good person and a good landlord. Why do people have to pick on others that are trying to live their lives in peace. So what if he likes to drink. Who gives a crap. He and his wife are good people. Yall are really bored if you have to degrade someone who minds his own.
lee fan

London, KY

#20 Aug 31, 2007
Lee is a good man. Leave him alone
Sizeless

London, KY

#22 Sep 27, 2007
Sizemore wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby girl didn't mean that Adam and Eve were Sizemore's. She meant everyone is a child of God; and therefore, related. Have you ever read Genisus?
So many of you don't understand what you read. I'll admit, some of this stuff is hard to understand, but..... if you can read, it really shouldn't be that hard.
You must be from the Sizemore set that has no sense of humor. That bunch is a little backwards in a lot of areas. So how close related are you to Crawdad???
Just me

AOL

#23 Sep 28, 2007
Lee and Crawdad aren't related. There's a lot of Sizemore's throughout Clay and Leslie County, but they aren't all related. Lee is the son of Mae and Steve Sizemore. His first cousin was Stevie Sizemore , son of Walter and Buelah. I believe Crawdad is from the TC Sizemore set. Lee has always been a bit outspoken therefore, if he made those statements at least he did it in public and not through the internet using a screen name to hide his idenity. If you know anything about Lee Sizemore and his family, you would know that they have a history of being involved with politics and have always spoke thier minds. We all have the right of free speech and opinions are like assh*les, everybody has one. By the way.....I'm one of those outspoken big mouth Sizemores and I think Lee should speak his mind.If you don't agree with him....oh well, there's no point of taking cheap shots behind his back and posting things that can hurt innocent people such as his wife. I'm sure you're aware that it is a crime to deminish a reputation. My God, where is your senses, this is out right stupidity. There's nothing like a coward to smear someone's reputation on a meager lil forum. If you have something to say about Lee, say it to his face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCzar 166,491
Beechcreek Apts 5 hr Sunshine 1
eva Lee Davis Tue Wifey 16
RAY DUFF and TRAVIS BUNDY Tue Woody 4
What do you think of Clay County Sheriff Kevin ... (Dec '12) Tue College collage c... 62
Eclipse 2017 Tue huh 4
Jessica mills Tue Candy 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages