Misty Dawn Wagers...anyone know her?

Misty Dawn Wagers...anyone know her?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

michelle

Mayfield, KY

#1 Apr 15, 2009
this stupid bich was at the chicken fights about a month or so ago and she kept talking to my stevie. I don't know who this bich is. I just know of her but stevie claims they are cousins...does anyone know if they are cousins because I am pregnant with stevie's child and would love to know the truth. I don't know her enough to trust her is she like a HO or something? his father's name is Elmer Smith and his mom's name is Ima Jean Smith. she passed away a while back when me and stevie first got together. I just need info and the truth. someone please tell me if they know this girl and if she is really his cousin.
thank ya.
chrissy

London, KY

#2 Apr 15, 2009
are you talkin about the misty that's sisters with ashley wagers and tabitha wagers?
michelle

Mayfield, KY

#3 Apr 15, 2009
this girl is from horse creek Curry branch I think.
chrissy

London, KY

#4 Apr 16, 2009
then I don't think she's the same one I'm thinking of. the girl I know lives on chopbottom. as of right now I think.
and has twin baby girls
huh

London, KY

#5 Apr 16, 2009
michelle wrote:
this stupid bich was at the chicken fights about a month or so ago and she kept talking to my stevie. I don't know who this bich is. I just know of her but stevie claims they are cousins...does anyone know if they are cousins because I am pregnant with stevie's child and would love to know the truth. I don't know her enough to trust her is she like a HO or something? his father's name is Elmer Smith and his mom's name is Ima Jean Smith. she passed away a while back when me and stevie first got together. I just need info and the truth. someone please tell me if they know this girl and if she is really his cousin.
thank ya.
sounds like your kinda horeish,you being preg and stuff.k
kat

Somerset, KY

#6 Apr 20, 2009
why
misty herself

Mayfield, KY

#7 Apr 20, 2009
for your info..
stevie is my cousin...I can't believe that a woman would be worried about her man's cousin...that is so stupid..what does he do? cheat on you alot or something?
honey,
you don't have to worry about me, cuz I'm happily married and I"m not into my cousins...your just hormonal from the pregnancy..
but, I'm flattered that you think of me as a threat...that just show's me that your insecure. and thank you for taking the time out of your day to write about me on topix. that means I'm in your world and honey, I'm lovin it.
btw, tell stevie I said hi....
love his COUSIN,
Misty
wondering

Raleigh, NC

#8 Apr 4, 2013
too funny! You go Misty!
milk man

Corbin, KY

#9 Apr 4, 2013
I need some milk if you girls is pregnant...its a kinky type fantasy wanna sell dome milk...mmm milk does a body good......5 dollars a quart..
Jailer

Somerset, KY

#10 Apr 7, 2013
The drama of Clay County. Another girl with a child they don't need or can't afford. Another person who want work. And yet another person for the working people to take care of! And yet their so immature worrying about their babies daddy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 161,073
hottie working at McDonalds 10 hr maybe the girl 6
What's going on? 13 hr Huka 5
Please Vote and share this City Council Poll. 22 hr 4yearstomuch 25
taxes and food stamps (Jan '11) Sun Yep 48
Clay County Little League website (Apr '10) Sun Yep 7
Southern Accents Sun Mike gross 2

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages