John Ed Pennington black/white

John Ed Pennington black/white

Posted in the Manchester Forum

black&proud

Vilonia, AR

#1 Apr 23, 2013
He is a joke, he has gone insane. Born black but dying to be white, never gonna happen John Ed. I am black & proud of it. Unlike you I don't hate white people because they're white. Unlike you I don't think the white people owe me anything, slavery is over, nobody owes you anything John Ed Pennington. Unlike you I don't want white people bowing down to me, I am on the same level with them, I have many white friends, can you say the same...no! Stop making everything racial, again nobody owes you anything. You're a disgrace to both black & white people, I'm very ashamed of you, I'm embarrassed by you & your actions.
for real

London, KY

#2 Apr 23, 2013
I agree 100%!
friend of john ed and you

London, KY

#3 Apr 23, 2013
He is just a man folks, just a man. Stop all the black and white crap. You dont have to be black or white to be a man or a woman.
Hawaiian

Flat Lick, KY

#4 Apr 23, 2013
I like haoles.
oke

Vilonia, AR

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Hawaiian wrote:
I like haoles.
BUMP
Dr Know

London, KY

#6 Apr 24, 2013
thats a damn shame too...the funniest thing is he thinks he should be mayor
enemyofmine

Hazard, KY

#7 Apr 24, 2013
friend of john ed and you wrote:
He is just a man folks, just a man. Stop all the black and white crap. You dont have to be black or white to be a man or a woman.
Then tell your friend John Ed to put on his big boy underwear and act like a man instead of a spoiled brat. Every time something doesn't go his way he yells Discrimination or Prejudice & everyone knows it is the truth. John Ed is the one who's all about black & white, he's the prejudiced one, he's an embarrassment to our community!
lonesome dove

Franklin, IN

#8 Apr 27, 2013
It must hard to be John Ed, so glad I'm not him. Maybe he was born in the wrong century (lol).
What

Hyden, KY

#10 Jul 11, 2013
Well I don't here this guy making eny bad statements like you guys and pleases you marry a whight women or a black man and you will see all you won't my husband is black and has a bachoulers degree and can't find a job no where not even at a restrunte and that's not by eny quincentennial résine leslie co and Manchester and hazard is so far behind they make the clampits look good the only deference is Manchester is more segregated
Technical Difficulty

Flat Lick, KY

#11 Jul 11, 2013
What wrote:
Well I don't here this guy making eny bad statements like you guys and pleases you marry a whight women or a black man and you will see all you won't my husband is black and has a bachoulers degree and can't find a job no where not even at a restrunte and that's not by eny quincentennial résine leslie co and Manchester and hazard is so far behind they make the clampits look good the only deference is Manchester is more segregated
You may want to check your internet line. I think you might have a bad connection.
pudity

Flat Lick, KY

#12 Jul 12, 2013
JE has given most of his life to public service trying to do something for his community. Folks who've never done anything in their life for anybody would find it east to pick on him.

I would consider whoever started this thread and made the black White comment a racist hate filled statement and someone ought to look into this, it's a serious crime these days.
just wondering

Brodhead, KY

#33 Aug 20, 2013
i am white i am from clay county life long resident. i like mr pennington. he only stands up for what he knows is right. i have known mr pennington and his wife for years they are fine people. who ever is posting these lame posts should look in the mirror and think of their self. everybody wants the best for manchester and clay county in a whole. we need more mr penningtons to stand up and make it known
ninety nine percent

Mount Vernon, KY

#34 Aug 20, 2013
I am glad People are showing some Intrest in the City Council, they have made some really Bad Decsions over the Years, they do not have the Citys Best Intrest in Mind, only what is Best for Themselves, every City around Clay has a By-Pass, we were Aproved for a 10 Million Dollar, and They Blocked it, Super Wal Mart wants to put a Super Store in, they Blocked it, instead we have a Monoply, you can Drive to London and SAVE 30% on Grocerys and Gas!
Jerk

London, KY

#35 Aug 21, 2013
He is Hawaiian.
Nuff Said

Flat Lick, KY

#36 Aug 21, 2013
Jerk wrote:
He is Hawaiian.
Jerk is a jerk.
Jerk

London, KY

#37 Aug 23, 2013
Nuff Said wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerk is a jerk.
Nuff said, Nuff Said. Now go frig yourself.
Dr Know

Tucker, GA

#38 Aug 24, 2013
I heard he had tons of Benoquin cream in his medicine cabinet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Council 9 min Matt B 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of God 171,860
Wasting taxpayers money to get a vote 4 hr Judy secret lover 5
Johnny Byrd Fired 4 hr Baby T-Rex 1
jeff deaton for jailer 7 hr born in Clay county 1
Who'll be appointed Sheriff? 9 hr TRUMP USA 9
Public Notice Please Read Sheriff News 10 hr A voter 3

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages