who do you thinks the best singer in ...

who do you thinks the best singer in clay county

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Samanthas biggest fan

Brodhead, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2008
just looking for your alls opinon for the greatest singer in clay county. i personally think samantha young
rockafella

Brodhead, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2008
i think samanatha young to. sam hoskins is good to but samantha is unreal
sams fan

Brodhead, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2008
i think samantha will make it far in her career if she sticks to it
covered fan

Brodhead, KY

#4 Dec 16, 2008
idk corey corum might have her beat he's a new singer coming in with great potential and look for him in the future. samantha still blows him out of the water though she's great and sam hoskins is good to i agree samantha and a few more youngsters could go somewhere
just letting you know

London, KY

#5 Dec 17, 2008
grace bruner gordon orginally from clay county is the best singer.her dad roy pearl bruner sr. used to sing on the radio in clay county.she sings up in shelbyville,and surrounding counties....
Samantha Fan

London, KY

#6 Dec 17, 2008
I too am a Samantha fan, and to whomever disagreed and thought that "Samanthas Biggest Fan" was nuts and that what they said was funny obviously has never heard Samantha sing! I'm not saying that she is the best around but I'll be darn if she can't sing! She sings her heart out, and does an amazing job every time I've ever heard her sing and that been quite a few times! She sings at our church, and does a great job! She does really well compared to children her age I've heard! Everyone has their opinion as to who they think are the best, and I personally think Samantha is, so please don't be on here putting down a child who may one day make singing a career!
Trouble with a capital T

Nicholson, GA

#7 Dec 17, 2008
i went to a singing out at gray fork church one sunday and i heard this little girl sing, she truly is amazing. i worked at the clay county days festival and all of a sudden i heard a voice singing. i said who is that singing and went to the stage and it was samantha young. the child really can sing. she has an amazing singing voice for a little girl. her parent should be really proud of her.

another remarkable singing voice comes with the adams kid. i think his name is chiris but i'm not sure. his fathers is ray adams, former lays pot. chip man. the kid cAme to our church one day and
he had our church rocking.

another really talented singer is samantha roark
i'v heard her sing also and she is very good.

lets wish all our kids in the county that has any singing talent, good luck and may their future leads them where they want to go.

GOOD LUCK AND MERRY X-MAS TO YOU ALL
bridgett

Corbin, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2008
i think jackie charles is the best in the county....
ghost writer

Eubank, KY

#9 Dec 17, 2008
ive never heard her, does she sing anywhere that i could hear her??? Does she have youtube??
navin r johnson

Madisonville, KY

#10 Dec 18, 2008
i think buckwheat johnson is a great christmas song artest..
goose creeker

Madisonville, KY

#11 Dec 18, 2008
Johnny Holland is the best singer in this county
Samantha Fan

Alto, GA

#12 Dec 18, 2008
Samantha Roark without a doubt !!!
Music Lover

Alto, GA

#13 Dec 18, 2008
Samantha Fan wrote:
I agree.
Music Lover

Alto, GA

#14 Dec 18, 2008
Samantha Fan wrote:
Sam just got back from Grand Rapids Michigan, where she had an audition at Underground Productions, with representatives from Universal Studio who flew up from Orlando , Fla. The audition was arranged by her 1st cousin who is employed by them and performs with an up an coming heavy metal band ( Shackle Jack ) which has gained an enormous following in Michigan and has performed as a headliner in a well known Las Vegas Hotel and is poised to burst out on the national heavy metal scene and will become a household name soon like AC DC, Metellica, and Def Leppard to name a few. The record company had already heard tapes of Sam before they made the trip to meet her in person. Sams' audition went great and they are ready to sign her pending her release from Colombia. Good Luck Sam, I know you will be a Star soon !!!!

“GUNZMITH”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#15 Dec 18, 2008
me
The Best

Alto, GA

#16 Dec 19, 2008
Chris Adams
Samantha Roark
Samantha Young
Samantha Hoskins
Kevin Rice

These five are as good as they get and will all make it big IMHO.

Mli

Since: Aug 07

Cincinnati, OH

#17 Dec 19, 2008
The Best wrote:
Chris Adams
Samantha Roark
Samantha Young
Samantha Hoskins
Kevin Rice
Jon Randell
Chris Adams
What About JR

Alto, GA

#18 Dec 19, 2008
The Best wrote:
Chris Adams
Samantha Roark
Samantha Young
Samantha Hoskins
Kevin Rice
I agree these are really good singers but don't you have to add John Rusell to the list because he's also from Clay Co. and doing well .

Mli

Since: Aug 07

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Dec 19, 2008
What About JR wrote:
<quoted text> I agree these are really good singers but don't you have to add John Rusell to the list because he's also from Clay Co. and doing well .
Jon Russell is doing great...he is for sure making a name in country music for himself...
millard F

Somerset, KY

#20 Dec 19, 2008
i think jeff abner is a very talented singer for gospel music he is the best for God on the mountain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ppl going crazy over a cup 1 hr One opinion 10
The Jackaons What Is Going On With Them 7 hr Jason 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr CriminalsForever 149,742
Who is the biggest cheese eaters in Clay Co? (Jun '09) 9 hr UHOH 24
Tim Lawson 13 hr i know 3
Brittany harrison 14 hr Rubi 1
Names of all the Sex Offenders in Manchester KY (Jun '11) 15 hr Xocai 20

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages