were is brian collett is he still trying to molest men for dope
yeah

Lancaster, WI

#2 Jul 29, 2009
if u r talkin about brian collett
huh

London, KY

#3 Jul 29, 2009
I know a Brian Collett but it must not be the same one you're talking about because he likes the women to much, or last time I saw him he did anyway. Where does the Brian you are talking about live at?
Not the one I know

Murray, KY

#4 Jul 29, 2009
I know a brian collett and he don't do no dope, but he sure as hell loves sex....but not from no men, lol...If you ain't never had the chance to have sex with him, you dont know what u r missing! But it's too late now - he's got a woman & supposed to be getting married pretty soon, and he don't stray far from home....he's too afraid his gf will cut his pecker off....
the facts

Lancaster, WI

#5 Jul 30, 2009
best way to get him up the isle at the wedding is drop loracets or percocets he will be like a chicken picking up corn.
gotta know better

Lancaster, WI

#6 Jul 31, 2009
you know brian likes meth better than pain pills jus make a line up the isle.
Not the one I know

Murray, KY

#7 Jul 31, 2009
Well in case u hadnt heard, the Brian I know just got custody of his children from sociaal services, and we all know he has to take drug tests on a regular basis, and he hasn't failed one yet. He still has custody of the kids. But I know him very well, I have known him for years, and he has not done any pills or meth since the day I met him, so I think you must be talking about a different one. Either that, or -u r a chicken shit trying to start trouble.
want to know

London, KY

#8 Jul 31, 2009
there are like 3 or 4 brian collets wich one are you talking about
want to know

Manchester, KY

#9 Aug 1, 2009
the one i know lives on red bird
i agree

Sheridan, AR

#10 Aug 1, 2009
The Brian I know is a great guy!!! He loves his kids. I haven't seen him in a long time. Didn't know he was getting married. Who is he marrying?
gotta b joking

Lancaster, WI

#11 Aug 2, 2009
A big mouthed little tramp that stays on here. Wish christina could get a hold on her so she could shut her big mouth for her. The way I hear it when will branstutter get hold of brian for making brags about punking him out, she will have to take a poker to get brian from out from under the bed
icelady1

London, KY

#12 Aug 2, 2009
hell men can change if they find the right woman,thats all it takes,ask dar
Brians new girlfriend

Murray, KY

#13 Aug 5, 2009
gotta b joking wrote:
A big mouthed little tramp that stays on here. Wish christina could get a hold on her so she could shut her big mouth for her. The way I hear it when will branstutter get hold of brian for making brags about punking him out, she will have to take a poker to get brian from out from under the bed
Well, we are right here, on rices fork, whenever anyone wants to shut some one's mouth or run brian under the bed. But I would guess that this is just another pu$Y on here trying to start trouble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Santa 35 min Santa 2
lil boy 1 hr knew 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,917
Who should be the next Clay County High School ... 5 hr Truth 43
Review: Raintree Apartments 6 hr barbaraannwhite 1
Strange 4 wheeler activity on Rt. 66 10 hr Know all to well 11
again 20 hr seen her 2
Manchester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night
CBS Sports 5:01 AM
Signs of Johnny Manziel's struggles evident in poor practice outings
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal