did Sherry Myers die this morning on ...

did Sherry Myers die this morning on grannies branch?

Posted in the Manchester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
well

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2012
Does anyone know if this is true?
good guy

Manchester, KY

#2 Feb 5, 2012
i sure hope this is not true i used to know her and i always liked her
iknow

Somerset, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2012
No she didn't she is fine
Concerned for the family

Pineville, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2012
It was not Sherry, it was Mamie Napier. Please pray for the family.
roxies 15 30 and z bars

Corbin, KY

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Sherrys Myyers and Jason ,the stud have there load of roxies in 15 and 30 and x bars ..come on up grannies branch goose rock,, the traffic will be heavy about 12 pm till 9 pm ..Get them while there hot ..they will sell out fast and if you find some stuff missing you know where it is hot hot ..
claycothepits of hell

London, KY

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Now.... Let's see..... Oh yeah now i remember. the city of dope no hope
Well

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Feb 15, 2013
roxies 15 30 and z bars wrote:
Sherrys Myyers and Jason ,the stud have there load of roxies in 15 and 30 and x bars ..come on up grannies branch goose rock,, the traffic will be heavy about 12 pm till 9 pm ..Get them while there hot ..they will sell out fast and if you find some stuff missing you know where it is hot hot ..
Have respect! "Jurk"
All women

London, KY

#10 Dec 10, 2013
Sherry Myers is nothing but a pure 5.00 who're now , with a needle in her arm well karma is a bitch . It's just Sad Jason believes he can't get any begger or is that much in love . What a waste!!!!!
roxy

Corbin, KY

#11 Dec 12, 2013
catch sherry up daisy her mom house ..new location Jason is rulin the house and .. the roxies are flyin..daddy wayne he sellin to..weeeeeeeeeee..your hilly billy family we going to do a show
lol

Corbin, KY

#12 Dec 14, 2013
Jason is having sex with all the woman in the house ...you are just jealous...stud Jason ....he is crakin the holes...yes yes yes
Brittany

Pineville, KY

#13 Dec 14, 2013
All women wrote:
Sherry Myers is nothing but a pure 5.00 who're now , with a needle in her arm well karma is a bitch . It's just Sad Jason believes he can't get any begger or is that much in love . What a waste!!!!!
My mother isn't a who're an not a needle junkie, why don't you keep your nose on your face where it belongs , if you'd post your real name and say all this to my face about my mother, I can take that nose from your face since you can't keep it there. Get a life! And stay out of my family's!
Brittany

Pineville, KY

#14 Dec 14, 2013
roxy wrote:
catch sherry up daisy her mom house ..new location Jason is rulin the house and .. the roxies are flyin..daddy wayne he sellin to..weeeeeeeeeee..your hilly billy family we going to do a show
I'm so glad you keep up with my mothers location at all times, your a stalker! Keep your freakin noses to yourself and keep my mamaw, papaw and mothers name out of it. Or you'll see how us "hillbillies" put that nose back on your face. Grow up people, get a life! Aren't nothing but a bunch of scared little people who won't post their name on here, talking crap about everyone else cause they don't have a life. Little tip - worry a little more about your life instead of everyone else.
just farted

Somerset, KY

#15 Dec 14, 2013
Does anyone know tim byrd on reed branch i heard he stoled a fourwheeler on reed branch and got caught pushing it up and down the road by the law they took him to 911 building and let him go home in 15 minutes and he was fried out of his head on meth and he is still on parole sounds like he has got connection some where .
just farted

Somerset, KY

#16 Dec 14, 2013
Does anyone know tim byrd on reed branch i heard he stoled a fourwheeler on reed branch and got caught pushing it up and down the road by the law they took him to 911 building and let him go home in 15 minutes and he was fried out of his head on meth and he is still on parole sounds like he has got connection
brit

Corbin, KY

#17 Dec 14, 2013
>> BRIT>>Jason been jerkin your panties off to? mom and daughter are a like?mamaw to..wow kinky brit
Brittany

Pineville, KY

#18 Dec 14, 2013
brit wrote:
>> BRIT>>Jason been jerkin your panties off to? mom and daughter are a like?mamaw to..wow kinky brit
Piece of sh!t why don't you post your real name you scared little worthless thing god ever created. Like I said post your real name scum bag and keep my mother and mamaw out of it, people like you don't deserve the air you breath.
humor

London, KY

#19 Dec 14, 2013
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad you keep up with my mothers location at all times, your a stalker! Keep your freakin noses to yourself and keep my mamaw, papaw and mothers name out of it. Or you'll see how us "hillbillies" put that nose back on your face. Grow up people, get a life! Aren't nothing but a bunch of scared little people who won't post their name on here, talking crap about everyone else cause they don't have a life. Little tip - worry a little more about your life instead of everyone else.
Its funny how all the scumbags are always telling everyone else "To get a life"
yes

Corbin, KY

#20 Dec 14, 2013
Its HEATHER RILEt ..Brittany...now what you going to do.
Brittany

Pineville, KY

#21 Dec 14, 2013
yes wrote:
Its HEATHER RILEt ..Brittany...now what you going to do.
You'll soon find out! It's pathetic all people can do is sit behind a computer and talk crap about people, but never once say anything to anyone's face, it's sad people keep up with people's location and everything they do, you people are the definition of stalker! So if else has anything to say about any of my family go ahead and post your real name, and when I see you, I'll be sure to put your nose back on your face for you when I'm done with you, go ahead keep talking crap!
karate

Corbin, KY

#22 Dec 15, 2013
Brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll soon find out! It's pathetic all people can do is sit behind a computer and talk crap about people, but never once say anything to anyone's face, it's sad people keep up with people's location and everything they do, you people are the definition of stalker! So if else has anything to say about any of my family go ahead and post your real name, and when I see you, I'll be sure to put your nose back on your face for you when I'm done with you, go ahead keep talking crap!
CAN YOU SPELL THIS GIRL KNOWS K A R A T E!!
BRIT YOUR MEAN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 163,772
Tv show about a artifact rock found in creek 4 hr Chinaman 8
Beverly Sizemore 5 hr pee wee 7
Tiffany Deston Gibson 9 hr Truth I Tell 2
House across from the hospital 21 hr Bullshipper 4
Manchester mcdonalds (Dec '13) 21 hr Gin 34
Speedway gals Whoop Tue Whoop 2 22

Manchester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance