First Prev
of 5
Next Last
luvukidcat

Noblesville, IN

#87 Apr 29, 2013
I always pray for you MMM.
mhmm

Mooresville, IN

#88 May 8, 2013
I dont need your prayers im fine on my own all you people talking shit are stupid you giys a grown people drop it. Do you not do any thing better in life than sitting on a damn computer talking shit. Now patsy idgaf ofyou are my "aunt" but dont get shit going woth Kristine thats my aunt idc if her and.my uncle break up she will always be my aunt she is a wonderful aunt tomy son and as for lovingkidcat go tf away nobody needs your shit im done with this damn family talkin shit all the time thata all yoy guys do its.old GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!
mhmm

Mooresville, IN

#89 May 8, 2013
And as for my uncle ted and my papaw keep their names out of your mouth you guys dont know shit about them! You say what you "hear" but most if it isnt true and as for my papaw that man has been out of Kentucky for years and ya still got shit to say him and my uncle ted are the best men you will ever meet they may have made mistakes in their life but they have came to be wonderful men and i wouldnt trade them 2 for nothing! And damn do you really not having anything.hetter to do bc this shit started in 08 and your asses are still goin on with it damn hahahahahaha pathetic pathetic people...
Lovingkidcat

Noblesville, IN

#90 May 8, 2013
Mhmm.. I am sorry for the confusion..by the similar initials.

I pray every day for kid cat and her sister.....MMM I hope i have not offended ur family in any way by my prayers for healing and restoration. God is good.... And He loves us all. Kidcats post just spoke to my heart.....and I feel the need to pray for her family each day....even tho we have never met. If i have caused problems, i am sorry. My prayers are for peace and definitely not to stir up problems. And yes.... I can go away.... However... I will always pray for the MMM girls. They r in the depths of my heart and daily in my prayers. God Bless you.
A Bundy

Mooresville, IN

#91 May 8, 2013
Why bc they do stuff.to make people feel sorry for them.????? No michelle lost her kid bc she didnt want 24 days of house arresst so her own fault... nobody needs to feel sorry for her and as.for Maranda shes with a boy who has 3 charges of 1sr degree rape and her fat ass.mother deanna is.helping them not.get caught.... shes in jail her damnself which is.where.she belongs nobody needs to feel sorry for them or.anything.Maranda put that shit up there for attention . And uhh if.you knew how this.family is you should know.nothing can help them!!!!!!
A Bundy

Mooresville, IN

#92 May 8, 2013
AUNT wrote:
<quoted text>earnest i really don't remember much about you now george and teddy myrttle and annette i remember and yes i did tell charles what i thought of him i have always been 1 to say what i thought and believe me i told him.and my name is PATSY JARVIS AND ANYONE WHO HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME CANKISS MY AS-.
My papaw, sissy myrtles' and my uncle georges name needs to stay out of your mouth ... how could you remember them you werent even around to take care of.your own damn kids let alone remember them. I dont care for you never have and if you dont like that then fuck you!!!! You let your son believe your son is my uncle tims brother when its really his nephew bc you left for a.minute and left my uncle tim which was a kid his damn self to take care of yours.... how ca n you do that i take care of my kid and best believe he'll never see you bitch
patsy

Glasgow, KY

#93 May 20, 2013
A Bundy wrote:
<quoted text> My papaw, sissy myrtles' and my uncle georges name needs to stay out of your mouth ... how could you remember them you werent even around to take care of.your own damn kids let alone remember them. I dont care for you never have and if you dont like that then fuck you!!!! You let your son believe your son is my uncle tims brother when its really his nephew bc you left for a.minute and left my uncle tim which was a kid his damn self to take care of yours.... how ca n you do that i take care of my kid and best believe he'll never see you bitch
well you should open your eye's before you let your mouth start as a matter of fact tim was living with me yes mom kept Bobby for a whileTim and his first wife Sue come to lou. to stay with me but hell I don,t have to explain any thing I do or say to nobody or no 1 hey I have never lost sleep because of some one not liking me and 1 thing I can say is NOT A 1of you have ever said fuck you to my face and believe me i'm not hard to find so you all have a great day I'm going to go take a nap good day to you all
Mhmmm

Mooresville, IN

#94 May 20, 2013
Yeah because nobody wants to be around your pathetic ass. Nobody talks to you bc they dont like you . You fucked them all over and if you toll care of Bobby then why in the hell did my uncle tim, mind if i state at 15!!!!! had your kid and why does bobby thnk uncle tim is his brother instead of his nephew !!!! Your a worthless piece of shit and i dont go to bitches, bitches come to me. There is so much that i have to say to you but im not waisting my time. Since you have to start shit on here of my uncle which you shouldnt have anything to say bc ya dont know him this was started in 08 and your life is so pathetic you have to go on here and keep it going its been 5 years let it the fuck go ..... DONT EVER FUCKING SAY ANYTHING ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THE TEDS EVER AGAIN, NOT MY SISSY MYRTLE NOT MY PAPAW NOT MY UNCLE GEORGE KRISTINE OR CHANCE, get a life instead of starting shit.... No family anymore huh??????? Good you dont deserve them and they sure as in hell is better off without you !!!!!!!!!! goodbye !!!!
PATSY

Glasgow, KY

#95 May 25, 2013
Mhmmm wrote:
Yeah because nobody wants to be around your pathetic ass. Nobody talks to you bc they dont like you . You fucked them all over and if you toll care of Bobby then why in the hell did my uncle tim, mind if i state at 15!!!!! had your kid and why does bobby thnk uncle tim is his brother instead of his nephew !!!! Your a worthless piece of shit and i dont go to bitches, bitches come to me. There is so much that i have to say to you but im not waisting my time. Since you have to start shit on here of my uncle which you shouldnt have anything to say bc ya dont know him this was started in 08 and your life is so pathetic you have to go on here and keep it going its been 5 years let it the fuck go ..... DONT EVER FUCKING SAY ANYTHING ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THE TEDS EVER AGAIN, NOT MY SISSY MYRTLE NOT MY PAPAW NOT MY UNCLE GEORGE KRISTBUT GETINE OR CHANCE, get a life instead of starting shit.... No family anymore huh??????? Good you dont deserve them and they sure as in hell is better off without you !!!!!!!!!! goodbye !!!!
well why are you asking me all these questions Bobby does know his aunts and uncles andjust for the record you don't tell me shit and if you know anything about meyou should know i'm a grown woman who is NO ONE'S BITCH AND I MEAN NOOOOOO 1'S AND Bill ,GEORGE MYRTTLE I have never said anything about them I LOVE TO TALK TO UNEDUCATED PEOPLE.NOW i'll go find me somebody else to play with BUT I'D SURE LIKE TO SAY THIS TO YOUR FACE AND IF YOU DON'T THINK I HAVE FAMILY JUST LET ME NEED THEM I'D LOVE TO AT LEAST HAVE CHAT ON THE WEB CAM WITH ANYONE OR DO YOU HAVE ONE
patsy

Glasgow, KY

#97 Jun 24, 2013
PATSY wrote:
<quoted text>well why are you asking me all these questions Bobby does know his aunts and uncles andjust for the record you don't tell me shit and if you know anything about meyou should know i'm a grown woman who is NO ONE'S BITCH AND I MEAN NOOOOOO 1'S AND Bill ,GEORGE MYRTTLE I have never said anything about them I LOVE TO TALK TO UNEDUCATED PEOPLE.NOW i'll go find me somebody else to play with BUT I'D SURE LIKE TO SAY THIS TO YOUR FACE AND IF YOU DON'T THINK I HAVE FAMILY JUST LET ME NEED THEM I'D LOVE TO AT LEAST HAVE CHAT ON THE WEB CAM WITH ANYONE OR DO YOU HAVE ONE
well long time no answer so I guess we all know who the bitch is oh and the reason nobody see's me I want lower my self to anyones way of life I'm not better than anyone but I won't lower myself to no ones standards may welfare day you can buy a web cam for your computer
Yo yo

Indianapolis, IN

#98 Aug 23, 2013
What's up with him?
Everybody Knows

London, KY

#99 Sep 14, 2013
Mhmmm wrote:
Yeah because nobody wants to be around your pathetic ass. Nobody talks to you bc they dont like you . You fucked them all over and if you toll care of Bobby then why in the hell did my uncle tim, mind if i state at 15!!!!! had your kid and why does bobby thnk uncle tim is his brother instead of his nephew !!!! Your a worthless piece of shit and i dont go to bitches, bitches come to me. There is so much that i have to say to you but im not waisting my time. Since you have to start shit on here of my uncle which you shouldnt have anything to say bc ya dont know him this was started in 08 and your life is so pathetic you have to go on here and keep it going its been 5 years let it the fuck go ..... DONT EVER FUCKING SAY ANYTHING ABOUT EITHER ONE OF THE TEDS EVER AGAIN, NOT MY SISSY MYRTLE NOT MY PAPAW NOT MY UNCLE GEORGE KRISTINE OR CHANCE, get a life instead of starting shit.... No family anymore huh??????? Good you dont deserve them and they sure as in hell is better off without you !!!!!!!!!! goodbye !!!!
Don't worry about nothing Patsy Jarvis says, no one in Clay County that knows her has anything good to say about her.
CC RES

Glasgow, KY

#100 Sep 14, 2013
Wombles wrote:
Them Jarvises is all troublemakers.
hell we're not hard to get along with just like the wombles if we like you I was raised with ROBERT and LIZZEY'S FAMILY AND WHO'S YOUR PARENTS.
Still prays for kid cat

United States

#101 Dec 26, 2013
I first read ur heartbreaking post on august 5, 2012.... A year and a half ago. Since then, I have prayed every day for you...even tho we have not met. your story touched my heart and I will never forget u. I pray this Christmas U feel God's peace... And the warm acceptance of ur Heavenly Father. and I pray that God sends awesome miracles ur way in 2014. there is a big purpose and amazing plan in store for u! Dare to live the life He desires for u.
Confident of His goodness,
"Prays for kid cat"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min FutureGen four 7,426
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Le Jimbo 155,571
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min ChromiuMan 131,122
gay people isnt exceptable!!!! (Aug '11) 2 hr feeling concerned 106
Abc automotive 2 hr Really 4
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr Crazy Jae 1,075
Big Fat Jane Foister 6 hr Time Tells It All 11
School Board Tax 12 hr old hickory 61
Manchester Dating
Find my Match

Manchester Jobs

Manchester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Manchester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Manchester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]