Clay 8 sentencing
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
shocked

Somerset, KY

#1 Mar 8, 2011
The first of clay 8 sentenced to 24 years. For those of you at the school board that still have the mentality that the school board runs everything, you better keep watching the news because you could be next.
wondering

Somerset, KY

#2 Mar 8, 2011
When do they sentence the rest?
hawk

London, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2011
shocked wrote:
The first of clay 8 sentenced to 24 years. For those of you at the school board that still have the mentality that the school board runs everything, you better keep watching the news because you could be next.
i think you could use the board,may improve your reading skills!!i do belive it says 20 yr.and 4 mo.as if that makes any difference.might as well been the death penalty,like the kids the drug dealers killed with their dope,and got set free!!what a great country we live in.
Just me

AOL

#4 Mar 8, 2011
wondering wrote:
When do they sentence the rest?
This week
Reeves Fan

London, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2011
Go Reeves send all their sorry a$$es to prison for good . Hopefully Celt gets 50 years that sorry bastard.
sawyer

London, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2011
Reeves Fan wrote:
Go Reeves send all their sorry a$$es to prison for good . Hopefully Celt gets 50 years that sorry bastard.
do u go down on that nob?
So Sad

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Mar 8, 2011
hawk wrote:
<quoted text>i think you could use the board,may improve your reading skills!!i do belive it says 20 yr.and 4 mo.as if that makes any difference.might as well been the death penalty,like the kids the drug dealers killed with their dope,and got set free!!what a great country we live in.
Since you think you are so smart, according to the remarks you just made, you better brush up on your skills, before you make too many mistakes. It actually said that Stivers, the first one sentenced, got 292 months. That is 24 years and 4 months, not 20 years and 4 months, although they both sound too long for the crime, considering what little time other people get for something much more serious.
update

Sheridan, AR

#8 Mar 9, 2011
let them all pay the price they have gave clay county a name we will never live down and they need to get alot more crooks...dobber for one should be in there with them.
weezy

Sheridan, AR

#9 Mar 9, 2011
give him time update. Him, kennon and wanda will all show their true colors and Briggs will snatch their sorry ass up just like he done the rest of those thieving bastards
junior humer

Albany, KY

#10 Mar 9, 2011
these 8 will be just fine.they,re already adjusting. I hear Cletis has met a big black guy and they have been dating for 3 or 4 months. his nick name is big sweet tater. I hear they hooked up right off the bat.
Sadly

Knox, PA

#11 Mar 9, 2011
What is this county coming to? People enjoy the pain that others are going through. You think these people gave the county a bad name. I don't think so how many years did Jennings White stay in office he was put in office by people that did or did not vote. People new what was going on but they still did not take a stand. Did the feds come in and try to stop what was going on no they did not. Then one man stood up and took a stand the only way that this county understands. Yes it was wrong but it did stop Jennings and Mayor White. What happened? The feds came after him. Doug Adams did nothing but help this county and our school system you people have no ideal how much he did for this county. Freddie while he may have been a drunk he did his job and he didn't steal from the county. Yes they did wrong and perhaps they should have been punished but the punishment does not fit the crime. Everyone sits and crys about how poor they are and never had a education well if you wanted one and you wanted to better your life then you should have worked and got one it's not their fault that most people choose to settle for a check. Adams for one worked his way through school and student loans not from rich parents. He cared about children and education but no one will ever remember that. What does it say about all of you that sit in judgement and are so happy that this has happened to these people. It's a sad thing when people take pleasure in others pain.
keta

Louisville, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2011
Yes it is true that they did wrong. But how many are sitting home and having meals with their family that did the same thing. That is the way it has always been in Clay County and with sending them to prison is not going to change things. The past election and the furture elections people will buy and sell votes. Clay County will never change. I lived in Clay County for 50 years and yes i am ashamed of the things that go on there but like i said it will never change.
opinion

Somerset, KY

#13 Mar 9, 2011
I am glad they are paying the price for what they done. They thought they ran this county. Doug deserves every day he gets! I got through school the same way he did and I paid my student loans back honestly and live a crime free life. I don't feel sorry for any of them!
goober

London, KY

#14 Mar 9, 2011
is clay co.the only plsce votes are sold or stole?don't think so.
shame

Somerset, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2011
opinion wrote:
I am glad they are paying the price for what they done. They thought they ran this county. Doug deserves every day he gets! I got through school the same way he did and I paid my student loans back honestly and live a crime free life. I don't feel sorry for any of them!
you people on here sound so stupid,if you think giving these men a lot more time, than deserve,will change this place,you are wrong..they did not kill anyone,did not sell drugs,
i feel sorry for all the stupid people that think these men were the down fall of this stupid place..when all the drug deals gets out and starts selling their drugs again..when your kid die from an overdose..renember.. they are the ones that help convict these men..i had much rather these 8 men be free than the dealers that are out and will get out early..think about that..dumb a$$..
just me

Madisonville, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2011
freddie thompson 13 yrs in manchester prison
hopeful

Manchester, KY

#17 Mar 9, 2011
Maybe this is a beginning. There are still a lot of people on the street who are guilty of many things including drugs and buying and selling of our freedom to vote. Just maybe this will make some of those people think of what can happen.
disbelief

London, KY

#18 Mar 9, 2011
you people are all idiots. I can not believe that we live in a world that people are so cruel and are so happy that 8 people are going to be sitting in prison for the rest of their lives.. and for what? do you all seriously think the time they've gotten is time deserved? I am frightened for all of you. you will reap what you sew. you're in my prayers. and please remember these people are sons, brothers, fathers, grandfathers, a daughter, a sister, a mother..... what if it was you or you're family?
yeah

Corbin, KY

#19 Mar 9, 2011
hawk wrote:
<quoted text>i think you could use the board,may improve your reading skills!!i do belive it says 20 yr.and 4 mo.as if that makes any difference.might as well been the death penalty,like the kids the drug dealers killed with their dope,and got set free!!what a great country we live in.
And Hawk, just who do you think set so many of them freaking dope dealers free for so many years?
yeah

Corbin, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2011
goober wrote:
is clay co.the only plsce votes are sold or stole?don't think so.
I think if you check around there was a lot more than vote buying going on. That is just one of the things the Feds could prove.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Gaybriel 142,406
Gods coming soon are you ready? 7 hr You Better Believ... 3
cracks me up!!! 10 hr Perfect Topic 2
News Appalachia gripped by hepatitis C epidemic, bra... 11 hr Lothair 51
Bevin or Conway and why 21 hr Rfk 2
Kaney Hoskins cheatin Thu sjgkalsgjarrgarg 4
Manchester kentucky dance for toddlers Thu Mom 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages