Southern Brothers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Morristown, TN

#1 Jan 21, 2010
I'm curious to find out more information on the "Southern Brothers" biker rally they hold in Manchester.

Can anyone tell me if they have a web-site or if not , does anyone know of any web-sites that may have pictures of previous rallies ?

I would like to know what it's like before I attend.

I believe someone else told me here in the forums that it's the 2nd weekend in June .

I sure hope that someone has a link to a web-site that I can take a look at it.
lalady

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2010
Just go to the bottom of the page to "search Manchester forum", put in Southern Brothers,and make up your own mind. There is plenty to read about. As far as I know there is no web site, but I could be wrong.
kevin johnson

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2010
they will be no more party up there as long as i am sheriff of clay county
lalady

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2010
Good for u Kevin!!!!!

Morristown, TN

#5 Feb 3, 2010
why is that Kevin ?
viper

Mayfield, KY

#6 Feb 3, 2010
The southern brothers will be back in town before long
joe bob jimbers

Muskegon, MI

#7 Feb 3, 2010
oh hell all them fellas do is get together and have a few beers and smoke a little weed and bang each others old ladys good old southern fun thats all so just leave them people alone clay county has alot more problems than that to deal with like the so called waste not hoax bo some heads are gonna roll on that one damn fools falling for that scam bye bye mayor lewis i hope they paid you alot of money to go along with them. the fbi is gonna have your ass woman hahaha
elrod

London, KY

#8 Feb 3, 2010
I seriously dount anyone with the Southern Brothers around here is smart enough to get on a computer much less run a website.Bunch of wannabes getting together to lie about how much of an "outlaw" they are while getting loaded isnt very appealing to me but to each his own i guess.
elrod

London, KY

#9 Feb 3, 2010
*doubt*
sue

Mount Vernon, KY

#10 Feb 3, 2010
lol
BETH

Somerset, KY

#11 Feb 3, 2010
They is no longer a southern brothers club it is the black pistons. they no longer hold a rally.
SOUTHERN BOY

Somerset, KY

#12 Feb 3, 2010
LOLOLOL

Morristown, TN

#13 Feb 24, 2010
are they gonna hold the rally this year or not ? would someone tell me the truth ?
elrod

Somerset, KY

#14 Feb 24, 2010
ItJustMe1 wrote:
are they gonna hold the rally this year or not ? would someone tell me the truth ?
Apparantly they changed their name to the Black [email protected] and no longer hold a rally.
whocares

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Feb 24, 2010
elrod wrote:
<quoted text>Apparantly they changed their name to the Black [email protected] and no longer hold a rally.
h they are no longer called the southern sissies?i mean if people knew what it took to become a member.but they used to give gifts @ x-mas to the gooserock children in school untill one election they wouldnt let one of them bring the gifts so they stopped doing it
Here ya go

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Feb 24, 2010
oh yeah

Nashville, TN

#17 Jun 8, 2010
The Southern Brothers are still in Clay County and there is a party the last weekend in June. It is on the Mancherster topix.
southern brothers

AOL

#18 Jun 8, 2010
Southern Brothers June Jam

Will be June 26 and 27

Live Band , Bike Events ,Wet T-Shirt contest ,Food and lots of fun!!!!
NO Weapons ,Attitudes ,Pets ,or kids There will be a 10.00 donation Fee no one under 21 years old
Foor a good time come on down and party with us
southern brothers

AOL

#19 Jun 8, 2010
ItJustMe1 wrote:
Yes there will be a party june 26 and 27
southern brothers

AOL

#20 Jun 8, 2010
BETH wrote:
They is no longer a southern brothers club it is the black pistons. they no longer hold a rally.
Southern Brothers June Jam June 26 and 27

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min ChromiuMan 148,870
Crystal Smith Henson 3 hr Bev 2
Kasey Brewster Smith 3 hr friend 10
who is the crazyiest person in (manchester) (Jan '11) 6 hr Someone who knew 35
Fired!!! 8 hr Watcher 1
Beve begley 15 hr Bubba 2
animal shelters 18 hr El Dorado restaur... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Manchester Mortgages